AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

View Poll Results: WILL KABUTO BECOME A SENIN
YES 8 11.76%
NO 55 80.88%
MAYBE 5 7.35%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-03-31, 00:33   Link #81
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
i dont see why we're discussing a quick question I had about 2 days ago but ill explain... if i had said "HEY EVERYONE IT'S SO AEWSOME, GARAS DAD IS ACTYUALLY ALIVE!!!" I asked whether he was alive or not.
Old 2004-03-31, 06:56   Link #82
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
And Nine Devil, it seems I misunderstood you. Sorry about that...

And why can't Itachi know more kinjutsu than Oro? There's no reason why not, I just can't see a convincing reason why he does.
No please mate can happen.

Well we don't have any facts who has more but think this way. Oro has many Kinjutsu and powerfull ones like Edo Tensei. Edo Tensei he can summon who he wants he can summon now the 3rd 4th and all the others so why don't he fights itachi? Mange can't do a thing to the death(well i think) so there must be many kinjutsu stuff Itachi knows. So he can deafeat Edo Tensei and bam Oro is dead cuz he is stunned and eyes looking Itachi:P.
Old 2004-03-31, 11:04   Link #83
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
i dont see why we're discussing a quick question I had about 2 days ago but ill explain... if i had said "HEY EVERYONE IT'S SO AEWSOME, GARAS DAD IS ACTYUALLY ALIVE!!!" I asked whether he was alive or not.
I'm sorry, but that thread had an obvious and easy answer (It was a yes/no question, after all). If you read the manga, then it's made fairly clear. If you don't read the manga, then it will be made fairly clear soon after the end of the war (it's not important enough to rate screen time right now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Well we don't have any facts who has more but think this way. Oro has many Kinjutsu and powerfull ones like Edo Tensei. Edo Tensei he can summon who he wants he can summon now the 3rd 4th and all the others so why don't he fights itachi? Mange can't do a thing to the death(well i think) so there must be many kinjutsu stuff Itachi knows. So he can deafeat Edo Tensei and bam Oro is dead cuz he is stunned and eyes looking Itachi:P.
Nine Devil, Edo Tensei requires sacrifices. So, it's more like a three-on-one rather than a one-on-one. He summoned former Hokages, which tends to balance the scales a little bit against one of the world's deadliest shinobis. Even if Itachi > Oro, it doesn't necessarily mean that Itachi > Oro + Shodaime + Nidaime + etc etc

Can Mangekyou affect the dead? Possibly...since it does affect perception and visual information, in theory the summoned would only be able to see what Itachi wants them to...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 12:25   Link #84
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Nine Devil, Edo Tensei requires sacrifices. So, it's more like a three-on-one rather than a one-on-one. He summoned former Hokages, which tends to balance the scales a little bit against one of the world's deadliest shinobis. Even if Itachi > Oro, it doesn't necessarily mean that Itachi > Oro + Shodaime + Nidaime + etc etc
Raikage-san You got me wrong there i meant Itachi must have some Kinjutsu to go against something like Edo Tensei, so thats why Oro is not attacking him. With this i try to say Itachi has more Kinjutsu under his sleeve than Oro

Quote:
Can Mangekyou affect the dead? Possibly...since it does affect perception and visual information, in theory the summoned would only be able to see what Itachi wants them to...
Hmm makes sense
Old 2004-03-31, 12:33   Link #85
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
how did this come to be an oro/itachi thread.

but you see, the organization to which itachi belongs always moves in pairs... so itachi will always have a second, unless Oro somehow seperates them...
Old 2004-03-31, 19:49   Link #86
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
Nightshade, I really do understand how p*ssed you are because of this stupid thread and because of those stupid posts going around whilst the answer is quite obvious (at least: that's what I have heard many times...). still, it's not a reason to stop using spoiler tags. I mean: I don't even know what the f*ck a Sannin or something like that is, but remember the title of the thread doesn't say "spoilers", so if you say stuff like like that without using spoiler tags, well, I think that's what the call 'spoiling'. Don't think I'm offending you, or that I want to treat you as a five-year-old or something, it's more like a request to everybody: Please remind the spoiler tags...!!

>>edit: ah, I see it says spoiler in the title now. was it always like that,
>> or has it been changed...?
sorry about that
forgot about the tags

Last edited by PathofNightshade; 2004-03-31 at 20:42.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 19:54   Link #87
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

I'll state my final opinion on this thread and what has been discussed in it... *sighs*
Alright...
1. It has been made very clear that Itachi is stronger than Oro and people should stop discussing it.
2. In regards to my thread about Gaara's father, it was a simple question with an easy answer, not a cutthroat debate over whether gaara's father was actually dead.
3. Excuse my lack of spoiler tags in my previous post, noone really has been using them in this thread either.
4. Posting in all caps in just plain wrong. By the way, I seemed to have received a reputation from someone simply stating "FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!" hahahahahahha I believe it was from the creator of this thread.
haha
now i hope this thread will die as soon as possible