AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-08-21, 18:01   Link #61
Tworble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
An anonymous 4chan poster translated some info on the two main characters.

Quote:

Yuuki Shinjuurou
An unusual youth who now calls himself a detective. Because detectives long ago become unpopular, he is called "the last detective." Has a small build but is skilled at moving and he uses his detective skills to hunt down the truth in the Toukyou "after the war."

Inga
A mysterious, pretty boy who acts together with Shinjuro. It seems as if they work together after becoming linked to Shinjuro through some mysterious bond. He acts childish, but he also takes a rather brazen attitude towards Shinjuro. He's always being protected by Shinjuro, but when push comes to shove...
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 19:58   Link #62
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerMouse View Post
Yeah, was so hyped when they started revealing the staff it's really hype inducing and BONES animation to go with it, one of my most anticipated shows along with the new Last Exile.

"Buddy cop" show + Mizushima, Aikawa, Ito and Narasaki doing the soundtrack (did a fantastic job on Deadman Wonderland), can not wait.
Actually, it seems that Ito himself isn't working on this, but three of his "underlings" are. I call them his underlings because they've worked under his art direction for most of Studio C's productions.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 09:37   Link #63
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 25
An noitaminA slot, animation by BONES, character designs by Yun Kouga... the only aspect it's missing, really, is arrangements by Yuki Kajiura. I guess we can't have everything.

Last edited by ChibiDusk; 2011-08-24 at 10:05.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 08:40   Link #64
duckroll
綺羅星★!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Actually, it seems that Ito himself isn't working on this, but three of his "underlings" are. I call them his underlings because they've worked under his art direction for most of Studio C's productions.
His harem?
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 20:36   Link #65
DangerMouse
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Actually, it seems that Ito himself isn't working on this, but three of his "underlings" are. I call them his underlings because they've worked under his art direction for most of Studio C's productions.
I guess I can live with that given the staff and hopefully they've picked up Ito's pointers in all their time working with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
His harem?
LOL
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 10:28   Link #66
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Southeast Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
An anonymous 4chan poster translated some info on the two main characters.

Quote:
Yuuki Shinjuurou
An unusual youth who now calls himself a detective. Because detectives long ago become unpopular, he is called "the last detective." Has a small build but is skilled at moving and he uses his detective skills to hunt down the truth in the Toukyou "after the war."

Inga
A mysterious, pretty boy who acts together with Shinjuro. It seems as if they work together after becoming linked to Shinjuro through some mysterious bond. He acts childish, but he also takes a rather brazen attitude towards Shinjuro. He's always being protected by Shinjuro, but when push comes to shove...
Thanks for sharing~

And ooo.... I like the main character (Yuuki) already. I'm curious about blonde dude and the women in the cast page now *_*
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 22:52   Link #67
Kagura89
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Malaysia
PV:
http://www.un-go.com/08movie/index.html
__________________
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 23:22   Link #68
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagura89 View Post
This just became my 2nd most wanted to watch anime for fall (which was originally the sunrise puzzle anime). Something about the setting and the atmosphere captures my attention perfectly, but I'm always bias toward mystery and detective.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 23:41   Link #69
saya_leviathan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...video-streamed
LAMA will be doing the ED entitled "Fantasy".

Also additional cast members:
Rie Kaisho- Nozomi Yamamoto
Izumi Koyama- Takako Honda
Seigen Hayami- Miyu Irino
Rinroku Kaisho- Shinichirou Miki

Starts airing at October 13.

Last edited by saya_leviathan; 2011-09-01 at 01:16. Reason: new info from ANN
saya_leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 06:59   Link #70
Reeuq
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
I had my suspicions that Aki was also going to voice the mysterious panda lady and if my ears are working right, that PV seems to confirm it. I am pleased by this turn of events.
Reeuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 07:20   Link #71
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeuq View Post
I had my suspicions that Aki was also going to voice the mysterious panda lady and if my ears are working right, that PV seems to confirm it. I am pleased by this turn of events.
The mysterious panda lady is actually a guy.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 08:12   Link #72
wandering-dreamer
reads too much
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: you know that's a great question.....
I think they meant the older looking mysterious panda lady, not the mysterious panda person who looks like a kid.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 08:24   Link #73
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: in the land down under ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
I think they meant the older looking mysterious panda lady, not the mysterious panda person who looks like a kid.
Same seiyuu => seems to be the same character, non?
__________________



You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.



"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.
- Patrick Stokes


karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 08:31   Link #74
wandering-dreamer
reads too much
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: you know that's a great question.....
Well, the panda people seem to be listed as two seperate people on the character page and both of them appear at the same event in the trailer so I really doubt they're the same person. Although who knows, could be an interesting twist.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 08:47   Link #75
Tworble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Well, the panda people seem to be listed as two seperate people on the character page and both of them appear at the same event in the trailer so I really doubt they're the same person. Although who knows, could be an interesting twist.
The fact that you don't seem them in the same shot at all makes me rather suspicious, actually. I certainly don't desire this particular plot twist, but I guess this looks like it might be a bit "bat....t" anyway.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 09:40   Link #76
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
The fact that you don't seem them in the same shot at all makes me rather suspicious, actually. I certainly don't desire this particular plot twist, but I guess this looks like it might be a bit "bat....t" anyway.
I'm very sorry since I confused the panda kid with the panda lady.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 11:24   Link #77
Tworble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I'm very sorry since I confused the panda kid with the panda lady.
Nothing to be sorry about....I'm still confused.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 11:26   Link #78
wandering-dreamer
reads too much
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: you know that's a great question.....
Well it's never too early to start speculating about a show, and now that it's been brought up it does seem a bit suspicious. The lady doesn't have a character sheet on the website and you're right about them not being in the same shot, although it would be a strange twist for a mystery show to pull.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 11:38   Link #79
Tworble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
It doesn't seem to fit very well, but since this is anime it is possible.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 18:17   Link #80
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
The aesthetics of the show looks like a mix of DtB and Gundam 00 (Studio C+Yun Kouga hurr), which works surprisingly well as a mystery anime. Now, the only thing they have to do is make sure that the massive amount of talking doesn't get boring. If the atmosphere and thrill isn't played up well, then this will become one giant borefest. Hopefully Aikawa and Mizushima will deliver though; if anyone else were doing this then I would've been worried but that pair does insight a bit of hope. That said, I almost wish that this was the noitaminA anime Tetsurou was directing, since he would certainly deliver on an exciting atmosphere for a mystery series.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aikawa, bones, mizushima, mystery, noitamina

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.