AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-10, 21:04   Link #1
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Live Action Action!

I won't bore you with this that and the other...I'm just wondering if there are any J-dramas that came out the last 2 years that have a considerable amount of action and intrigue? The last 2 shows I watched was Liar Game and SP Police (A couple seasons ago)...Both great Live Actions IMO...Anything else out there whether it be police, crime, or anime adaptation live shows that have a good deal of action (Psychological or expressive action also qualifies, but I need it to be a constant)...Thanx...
Old 2011-06-10, 21:23   Link #2
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

JIN - really good stuff. It is "historical drama" somewhat but it's very watchable and i think it's a masterpiece and it won all these awards and it's based on a manga.
It has little action lol.

I loved liar game too personally and if I were to decide whether I liked JIN or liar game more I can't really decide since they're so different but they're both so good.

Nobuta wo produce = based on manga, did not come out in the last 2 years. Maybe you already saw it since it's so popular and well known.
Old 2011-06-10, 22:33   Link #3
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Yeah Liar Game was exceptional...SP Police was great too because the main cop had that precog power that made him able to dodge attacks...I'm looking for something more in that area where ever episode is filled with suspense all moving toward a living plot...It doesn't have to be more than 10 eps...

Every couple of years I get a hankering to watch some J-drama and I always find a great one by dumbluck...It's just that time again...
Old 2011-06-11, 14:34   Link #4
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

every episode is filled with suspense all moving toward a living plot...

then JIN for sure. the first ep is sorta boring/slow but it gets amazing.

You can check out j-drama reviews here:
http://choronghi.wordpress.com/?s=review