AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-12-24, 12:55   Link #3281
ellifeedn
Thinker

Esdese is amoral and sociopathic. She sees nothing wrong with the behavior she exhibits (murder and torture). If she wants to love someone, it's probably out of curiosity, like playing with a new toy.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 13:07   Link #3282
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Esdese is amoral and sociopathic. She sees nothing wrong with the behavior she exhibits (murder and torture). If she wants to love someone, it's probably out of curiosity, like playing with a new toy.
Well she never knew anything better , as much as i dont like Esdeses ways i dont blame her as much as other people .

What i want to talk is something else i was reading manga again and again these days and i notice that Tatsumi gave the same reaction to leones teigu as he did to incursio . There are talks about these day about having two teigus so i wonder what will happen if tatsumi uses leones teigu then wears incursios armor , i think combining these two teigus can make him invicible .
Old 2013-12-24, 15:38   Link #3283
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
Well she never knew anything better , as much as i dont like Esdeses ways i dont blame her as much as other people .

What i want to talk is something else i was reading manga again and again these days and i notice that Tatsumi gave the same reaction to leones teigu as he did to incursio . There are talks about these day about having two teigus so i wonder what will happen if tatsumi uses leones teigu then wears incursios armor , i think combining these two teigus can make him invicible .
Did you not see what Edese did to Leone? Invincible? No. In fact he'll be so "invincible" Edese will prove without a shadow of a double he is not.(She'll torture him, slice off limbs and other crap. Even if he was wearing incursio she probably still could with how OP she is)
Old 2013-12-24, 17:38   Link #3284
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Did you not see what Edese did to Leone? Invincible? No. In fact he'll be so "invincible" Edese will prove without a shadow of a double he is not.(She'll torture him, slice off limbs and other crap. Even if he was wearing incursio she probably still could with how OP she is)
Incursio maxes his power so does lionelle , it will be like tatsumi with incursio = 2 - tatsumi with lionelle = 2 but tatsumi with incursio+lionelle = 2*2 = 4 which will double his power . But his power would probably be like 3 times more .

I also think that incursio has 2 more powers we dont know since it probably gained two abilities in the past to endure desert and frozen tundra .
Old 2013-12-24, 20:16   Link #3285
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Incursio maxes his power so does lionelle , it will be like tatsumi with incursio = 2 - tatsumi with lionelle = 2 but tatsumi with incursio+lionelle = 2*2 = 4 which will double his power . But his power would probably be like 3 times more .

I also think that incursio has 2 more powers we dont know since it probably gained two abilities in the past to endure desert and frozen tundra .
Well unlike Grand Chariot, as i mentioned it before Incursio is the only Teigu so far that was classified as Survival Teigu. Reading the history of Incursio Teigu from danger beast that adapt into the situation and then evolves to survive more longer.

There are several type of Teigu though.. Such as Offense Teigu like Akame's Murasame, Mein's Pumpkin and Esdese Demon Extract. Defense Teigu like Rabac's Teigu, Support Teigu like Susanoo and more.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 20:45   Link #3286
NeutralZero

So the dual wielding a Teigu's still open for discussion?

for us, Tatsumi don't need any or an additional Teigu aside from what he already has...
a survival teigu might be considered as a jack of all trade...
since it has an intention to survive any form of situation... heck didn't its invincibility a by product of that?
won't be surprise if it also has a saiyan like capabilities of getting strong after surviving a near death exp...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 21:05   Link #3287
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
So the dual wielding a Teigu's still open for discussion?

for us, Tatsumi don't need any or an additional Teigu aside from what he already has...
a survival teigu might be considered as a jack of all trade...
since it has an intention to survive any form of situation... heck didn't its invincibility a by product of that?
won't be surprise if it also has a saiyan like capabilities of getting strong after surviving a near death exp...
Still teigus seems to be old and incursio didnt seem to gain any ability after it become a teigu since invicibilty was before he become one so lets not get our hopes up . I think incursio is a cheap guyver well at least guyver had cool abilities other then being an armor , i also hate the spear since i liked tatsumi using sword .

Anyway incursio doesnt even have a trump card , it could have been a cool teigu if he had a power up like susanoos .
Old 2013-12-24, 21:14   Link #3288
Tenzen12

Tatsumi is assassin, even if incursio had ONLY ability to be invisible and conceal presence (enough to hide before Esdesse, no less) it would be more than enough.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 21:14   Link #3289
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Still teigus seems to be old and incursio didnt seem to gain any ability after it become a teigu since invicibilty was before he become one so lets not get our hopes up . I think incursio is a cheap guyver well at least guyver had cool abilities other then being an armor , i also hate the spear since i liked tatsumi using sword .

Anyway incursio doesnt even have a trump card , it could have been a cool teigu if he had a power up like susanoos .
Maybe but i want to see how far Incursio evolves... The more Tatsumi gains experience about survival the more his Incursio will evolve to the next level..

Incursio's defenses keep increasing ever since he fight with wave, there are many things that we haven't discovered yet about the real power of incursio.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 21:32   Link #3290
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Maybe but i want to see how far Incursio evolves... The more Tatsumi gains experience about survival the more his Incursio will evolve to the next level..

Incursio's defenses keep increasing ever since he fight with wave, there are many things that we haven't discovered yet about the real power of incursio.
Still River was a general in imperial army and Braht who was his equall didnt had anything other then the abilities Tatsumi using now , so even if Tatsumi becomes general class i dont think the armor will gain any ability .

By the way river had a water ability and wave who seems to be his student can have an ability related to water lol since he seems to fight in sea . With that logic Tatsumis name can also be considered tatsumaki so maybe be we can see an ability related to wind , well i am not getting my hopes up but its a possibility .
Old 2013-12-24, 21:33   Link #3291
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
i'm sure the author would never even try to redeem a character that ordered the death, torture and rape of innocent people

it would just be dumb

though I will be annoyed if she dies happy
(not referring to the above post)
You aren't the author himself, right? And if you made that statement base on your own experience in anime-manga, it just mean you didn't read enough.

Quote:

Well, the usual looser Tatsumi suddenly can use more than 1 teigu (things that was never recorded before) and can combine those teigus, awake some dues ex machina powers no one ever hear about? It sounds like some cheap development at the final episode of a crappy anime.
Tatsumi's teigu is incursio alone, his swordmanship is just above average and that's it. What he need to do isn't gaining some asspull power but using his head more. I really appreciate his tactic in the fight with the maso girl, anyone other than herself who has the ability to shape-shift her body would have died already. But we can't blame Tatsumi since he didn't know that.
Old 2013-12-24, 22:43   Link #3292
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
You aren't the author himself, right? And if you made that statement base on your own experience in anime-manga, it just mean you didn't read enough.
Actually it means he's thinking logically, and can both see how things are progressing in the manga, and tell it how it actually is, or will be.

Not being a fanboy, and automatically saying "no" to everything or ignoring things the author has made crystal clear to us, because it messes up the developments you want to happen(but in reality have zero chances of actually occurring).
GodHand45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 22:45   Link #3293
OverSeer
ME? I AM NOBODY!

I do not care for Tatsumi, nuf said.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 23:08   Link #3294
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodHand45 View Post
Actually it means he's thinking logically, and can both see how things are progressing in the manga, and tell it how it actually is, or will be.

Not being a fanboy, and automatically saying "no" to everything or ignoring things the author has made crystal clear to us, because it messes up the developments you want to happen(but in reality have zero chances of actually occurring).
Sorry but on this thread you are probably only one whom "author made this crystal clear" so using "US" isn't exactly correct wording

And again there is enough of precendeces in other mangas and animes that prove you wrong. As I and Fwarlord said, you obviously lack experiences.
Old 2013-12-25, 02:45   Link #3295
Seitsuki
Onee!

Shippers gonna ship and it'll all end up being about as productive as everything else that happens in this thread so why not?

Old 2013-12-25, 06:57   Link #3296
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Sorry but on this thread you are probably only one whom "author made this crystal clear" so using "US" isn't exactly correct wording

And again there is enough of precendeces in other mangas and animes that prove you wrong. As I and Fwarlord said, you obviously lack experiences.
Or maybe you guys are both blind to, and ignoring the truth, because you don't like it or can't except it. -__-
Old 2013-12-25, 07:25   Link #3297
Tenzen12

Or maybe you are blind to, and ignoring the truth, because you don't like it or can't except it. -__-

Old 2013-12-25, 10:12   Link #3298
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Or maybe you are blind to, and ignoring the truth, because you don't like it or can't except it. -__-

Nope.

I'm objective., and clearly both see and tell it as it is.

It's you guys who are 100% wrong without a shadow of a doubt, because you ignore everything you don't like or is made obvious to us, because it ruins the things you want to happen. -__-
Old 2013-12-25, 10:45   Link #3299
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Oh, it's funny

For some people it was crystal clear that Tatsumi would have Incursio go SUPER SAIYAJIN and enter God Mode, leading the Righteous to victory. Instead, Esdese kicked his butt without breaking a sweat, and while "not really wanting to hit him for some reason".

I really don't see this show decided/concluded by brute force alone. Nope. Almost crystal clear to me
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 10:50   Link #3300
XFire
Harem Seeker

Oh for the love of Haruhi, are we really having a shipping war over a manga about assassins and civil war?

Tags
fantasy, shounen, tragedy