AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-01-25, 12:37   Link #3561
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

just realize that akame bit is bigger while kurome bit is smaller compare to rest.

probably we need to make version for everytime everyone is get killed and introduce starting from begining while those 2 person still alive
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 13:27   Link #3562
Shadow5YA

Why are Tatsumi, Esdese, and Akame even on that roulette? You know those three aren't going to die until late near the series' end.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 13:47   Link #3563
Breimoon

cause author likes to troll us.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 15:56   Link #3564
Mars Mode

As a particular rule of thumb anyone that Tatsumi has befriended in a more personal way I expect to die.
Old 2014-01-25, 16:24   Link #3565
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Got to chapter 19. This manga took the phrase "Don't f#ck with the enemy" in the wrong way. Also, I love all those Kamen Rider-like armors. But enough of that. Who will die?
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 02:03   Link #3566
Tsuchimikado
土御門 元春

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Got to chapter 19. This manga took the phrase "Don't f#ck with the enemy" in the wrong way. Also, I love all those Kamen Rider-like armors. But enough of that. Who will die?
This is just my opinion...

I think i'd be better if you catch up to the latest chapter before leaving more comments on the past chapters. That way there won't be endless conversations about stuff that have already happened.
Tsuchimikado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 11:29   Link #3567
amaterasu4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuchimikado View Post
This is just my opinion...

I think i'd be better if you catch up to the latest chapter before leaving more comments on the past chapters. That way there won't be endless conversations about stuff that have already happened.
I already got to chapter 30 so I should be close. Still, I don't get why Akame is the titular character when 90% of the plot involves Tatsumi.
Old 2014-01-26, 11:47   Link #3568
Fwarlord

Well, later Akame die fighting bad guys and either Tatsumi or Mein change their name into Akame.
Old 2014-01-26, 12:19   Link #3569
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Well, later Akame die fighting bad guys and either Tatsumi or Mein change their name into Akame.
Its original ill give you that
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 12:35   Link #3570
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
I already got to chapter 30 so I should be close. Still, I don't get why Akame is the titular character when 90% of the plot involves Tatsumi.
Akame Ga Kiru is simply sound better than Tatsumi Ga Kiru

actually did Tatsumi manage to kill someone?
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 12:43   Link #3571
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Akame Ga Kiru is simply sound better than Tatsumi Ga Kiru

actually did Tatsumi manage to kill someone?
If my memory serve me right, he killed:

1) The Sadic girl that tortured his friends.(First ch).

2) Ogre( I think that was his name).

3)And one of the three beasts after he(Tatsumi) get Incursio. (you know the boy with the flute).

Then he kill few people in that special ch.

I think this are all the people that he has killed so far.

Last edited by Soji; 2014-01-26 at 13:06.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 17:41   Link #3572
bastek66
Banned

After all this development, reading chapter with Esdese/Esdeath/whatever final scene will be glorious.
I hope her death will be gruesome and pathetic.

Last edited by bastek66; 2014-01-27 at 00:28.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 19:46   Link #3573
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
I hope her death will be gruesome and pathetic.
Don't worry it will be.

It's the kind of death trash like her deserves.
GodHand45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 21:29   Link #3574
amaterasu4

So finally got to chapter 44. This first arc was pretty good. This manga reminded me to Basilisk which bothered me about how one dimensional most characters were. However, the cast here is pretty good. I guess the anime will adapt the entire first arc.

However, I haven't checked chapter 45 yet or the prequel manga where Akame is actually the focus. Also, this manga gave me a disease. Now, I see death flags everywhere. Somebody help me!
Old 2014-01-26, 22:12   Link #3575
Iggy_Pop

About chapter 45
Spoiler for Budou:

I really hope Budou will be one of the more reasonable member of the army who serve the empire because of loyalty and rather than just another psycho battle freak. It would be interesting to see if Budou fight the Night Raid despite both hating the corruption within the empire. IMO, that would be a better conflict than the usual pyscho vs Night Raid battles. It would be kinda like the Bunchu vs Taikobou conflict in Houshin Engi

Last edited by Iggy_Pop; 2014-01-26 at 22:25.
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 22:31   Link #3576
Tenzen12

Quote:

However, I haven't checked chapter 45 yet or the prequel manga where Akame is actually the focus. Also, this manga gave me a disease. Now, I see death flags everywhere. Somebody help me!
I am sorry. You are beyond any help
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 10:17   Link #3577
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
So finally got to chapter 44. This first arc was pretty good. This manga reminded me to Basilisk which bothered me about how one dimensional most characters were. However, the cast here is pretty good. I guess the anime will adapt the entire first arc.

In my own personal opinion I would not recommend really looking at the presequal of Akame unless you are really and I mean really interested to know about what happened to Akame and Kurome. I looked at them and I honestly tell you I find it rather dull and extremely boring. Akame and Kurome are very boring characters. The squeal itself is boring without all the other characters we know to balance things out in the main story. Honestly I do not even know why the manga is named Akame Ga Kiru. I find that the main manga has really nothing to do with Akame and the story really focuses on Tatsumi and maybe on Esdese. (Not sure on this a 100%) I could be wrong and the author might plot twist us at the end which is what really might happen i am thinking. Please do not take this the wrong way, in no way am I trying to discourage you from actually looking at the already out chapters. I am simply stating you will not miss much if you really dont look at them. THEY ARE SO BORING!!! (my own opinion naturally)

Unless Esdese shows up in those chapters I will not even bother with them.

Last edited by OverSeer; 2014-01-29 at 14:12.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 16:32   Link #3578
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Unless Esdese shows up in those chapters I will not even bother with them.
Esdese showing up would just make the prequel 10x worse.

Her mere presence alone will degrade the series.

Not a good idea. -.-
GodHand45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 19:40   Link #3579
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
They call themselves wild hunters? WILD HUNTERS? UNBAFUCKINGLIVABLE. What a retarded name. Might as well call themselves Butterfly Catchers at least it sounds more appealing.
You can see at Chapter 45 when Shura shows the card to one of his "victim" It's already written Wild Hunt on Shura's ID card with wolf emblem on it so i believe more preferable called Wild Hunter rather than Wild Hunt.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 19:57   Link #3580
Shadow5YA

Quote:
They call themselves wild hunters? WILD HUNTERS? UNBAFUCKINGLIVABLE. What a retarded name. Might as well call themselves Butterfly Catchers at least it sounds more appealing.
Retarded? You do realize that Esdese's "Jaegars" just means "Hunters" in another language, right?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, shounen, tragedy