AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-01, 07:37   Link #4001
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Do you mind if I apply black-and-white thinking on Wild Hunt?
Yeah, I think the problem is that I'm not seeing too many redeeming qualities in Wild Hunt. Even if they have some, I believe I couldn't care the least if the pedo clown goes through a tragic death.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 07:39   Link #4002
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

They're a class of their own U_U; ... and pretty much irredeemable adversaries, IMHO.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 08:02   Link #4003
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Yeah, I think the problem is that I'm not seeing too many redeeming qualities in Wild Hunt. Even if they have some, I believe I couldn't care the least if the pedo clown goes through a tragic death.
Well at first I thought Dorothea may be the only one at a chance of redemption but then I remembered, not only did she kill the most in Umatora, but was the first one as well to charge in like some freaking animal.
And of course, this chapter referring to how they justify they're action with "Boredom".

Says a lot when the most "Good" appearing person in Wild Hunt is Cosmina who is still rapist, a gentle one, but still a rapist.

No arguments there.Champ probably won't even get a tragic death, from what I saw of this scumbag his last words are probably gonna be something like how he still wanted to have more fun with kids.=/

Quote:
You never have to kill because it's your job. Yes non-compliance will most likely cost your own life but you can always make a decision. Bors wasn't psychotic or mentally unstable but he still was a murderer.
Tell that to Soldiers fighting in Wars.
And what is Bors supposed to say as well?
Hardly he cannot say "no" to the Empire either, no need to argue about what'll happen if he does.

Murderer - Yes.
But who in this story isn't?
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 08:41   Link #4004
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
i think it was sarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I belive so too
Oh, my mistake. I thought the post in the quote was defending NR

A little off topic but I'm quite curious about Cosmina's ability. Has it been stated anywhere whether she can direct her voice to her desired targets or it would attack the whole surrounding area?
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 08:46   Link #4005
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post
Oh, my mistake. I thought the post in the quote was defending NR

A little off topic but I'm quite curious about Cosmina's ability. Has it been stated anywhere whether she can direct her voice to her desired targets or it would attack the whole surrounding area?
Quite sure she can direct it seeing if it would be the whole area her team mates, the PM and his staff would have been affected as well.
Old 2014-03-01, 11:10   Link #4006
Alpha Knight

I'm going to join Tenzen's black-and-white thinking and say that not everyone in Wild Hunt are past redemption. So far Shura, the pirate and the clown are already sentenced to have a horrible and gruesome death.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 11:35   Link #4007
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
I'm going to join Tenzen's black-and-white thinking and say that not everyone in Wild Hunt are past redemption. So far Shura, the pirate and the clown are already sentenced to have a horrible and gruesome death.
But the mass murdering Vampire/alchemist and the Samurai are ok? What about the rapist idol..? How do they get a pass? Did I miss a chapter?
Old 2014-03-01, 11:51   Link #4008
Alpha Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
But the mass murdering Vampire/alchemist and the Samurai are ok? What about the rapist idol..? How do they get a pass? Did I miss a chapter?
Murderer or rapist, it doesn't matter. Dorothea I would say is also past redemption due to she having no remorse murdering as many innocents as she wants. The samurai if it wasn't because of his crazy mad looks and because he treats his sword as some kind of living being...

So that leaves Cosmina as the least psychotic of the group (killed some convicteds and raped a few more), which says a lot about the rest of the group. Coincidentally she also happens to have a good reason to join Wild Hunt and a backstory. Ultimately her fate will be decided by who fights her.
Old 2014-03-01, 12:00   Link #4009
Kiltias

That reminds me, Enshin is from the south where he rampaged on several Islands.
Hope that doesn't mean he was some revolutionary who went ape seeing they are in the south.
Enshin and Revolutionary both from the south?Coincidence?

By the way, Dorothea in this chapter makes me believe she'll be here for some time.
Shura mentioned the whole combination of her Alchemy and Stylish's Science.
We have yet to see his secret lab which is searched for by Ran.

In regards to Izou....the guy is stated to love his sword.
Either Translator is trolling me or his Teigu's name is japanese for Sex....
Old 2014-03-01, 12:12   Link #4010
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Hope that doesn't mean he was some revolutionary who went ape seeing they are in the south.

By the way, Dorothea in this chapter makes me believe she'll be here for some time.

How did Takahiro get away with that?
Old 2014-03-01, 13:54   Link #4011
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:

Wow, whole new meaning to blood lust right there.
Old 2014-03-01, 16:34   Link #4012
orangejuicetang

If memory serves me right, it was less Night Raid investigates people, and more the Revolutionary Army investigates people, than hands down the targets to Night Raid. That's kind of the purpose of all the spies the Revolutionary Army uses. In fact, in this most recent chapter did Nanjenda talk about waiting for information from the spies in the capital?

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 17:41   Link #4013
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
If memory serves me right, it was less Night Raid investigates people, and more the Revolutionary Army investigates people, than hands down the targets to Night Raid. That's kind of the purpose of all the spies the Revolutionary Army uses. In fact, in this most recent chapter did Nanjenda talk about waiting for information from the spies in the capital?
Yeah it was shown right this chapter with Pais (who outright admitted she's a spy to Rabac) and here we saw how she and Ritone gathered info in Nowall about Wild Hunt.

I'm also gonna go and say Pais will be a target of Champ, which may result in Rabac's death.
Old 2014-03-01, 18:20   Link #4014
Alpha Knight

Quote:
I'm also gonna go and say Pais will be a target of Champ, which may result in Rabac's death.

Dude, she has breasts.
Old 2014-03-01, 18:43   Link #4015
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post

Dude, she has breasts.
Shush, still looks like a freaking kid to me.>.>

Yeah I didn't notice.....
Old 2014-03-06, 09:04   Link #4016
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay

im quite annoyed by wave, he is 100% good guy, have seen so many abnormality in the capital but still... he turns blind eye to all of them. good thing that bors dude's wife and children got raped and slayed and scar shura want to rape kurome as well. stop being annoying and go change side to night raid already you fool!

ah, and btw, i dont even understand why is this manga is "akame ga kill". akame does nothing, she is just strong and has no death flag, thats it. tatsuya or esdese or even prime minister ga killi is more suitable i think...
Old 2014-03-06, 10:06   Link #4017
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
im quite annoyed by wave, he is 100% good guy, have seen so many abnormality in the capital but still... he turns blind eye to all of them. good thing that bors dude's wife and children got raped and slayed and scar shura want to rape kurome as well. stop being annoying and go change side to night raid already you fool!

ah, and btw, i dont even understand why is this manga is "akame ga kill". akame does nothing, she is just strong and has no death flag, thats it. tatsuya or esdese or even prime minister ga killi is more suitable i think...
You misunderstood. There is no such thing like good or evil in this manga. People live and die for what they believe in. Wave can always fight for the sake of his ideal no matter what side he is in.
Old 2014-03-06, 10:13   Link #4018
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
You misunderstood. There is no such thing like good or evil in this manga. People live and die for what they believe in. Wave can always fight for the sake of his ideal no matter what side he is in.
there is no word "evil" in my post. i said he is the same with tatsuya in almost everything including his view of justice, yet he just become a retard with an "as a soldier i have to follow order" excuse shit. shura did a good job make him realize that he is a retard and now he is fighting back.

oh and i agree that there is no good or evil. the capital is not evil, yeah they rape they kill they torture they murder. but they have a power to do that so thats a right thing to do ok. justice is power
Old 2014-03-06, 10:28   Link #4019
Kiltias

First PV for Anime is out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsqpjtceIZo
Old 2014-03-06, 10:44   Link #4020
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
The new group is very clear-cut evil, and that's exactly what bothers me about them. They exist only to rape and kill.

Tags
action, death, fantasy, shounen, tragedy