AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-21, 19:02   Link #781
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
And this is exactly why she's more interesting to Takahiro, romance-wise. Don't you see?

Gestapo-chan and Tatsumi are so different in so many areas that the story nearly writes itself. Ever heard of the saying "opposites attract"? There is so much interesting conflict and potential for development.

Compare this to Akame (who you're obviously strongly invested in, and - just to be clear - I find likable and adorable, too). There is nearly no friction between her and Tatsumi. She's a levelheaded and generally kind "quiet type" character. They like and value each other. Where's the spark?

It is exactly the fact that Esede is so opposed to Tatsumi which gives her a huge advantage in the scenarios Takahiro is generally writing. This is no Kimi no Todoke, where two fundamentally compatible people take a few years to gradually discover what's plainly visible for anyone else after 3 chapters. Takahiro is all about romantic action drama comedy.

Well, I guess there's miracles everywhere. But if Takahiro is true to his normal style, Gestapo-chan will be centerstage till the very end.
Honestly this one is not a spark but would be an atomic bomb(and i say this in a bad way).
For the couple to work tatsumi had to change completely.She has already done too much until now for a thing like that to happen and have a plausible explanation.
sorry but not matter how I look at this ...the whole Tatsumi x Esdes would be the worse thing for Tatsumi and a really bad idea for the manga. But that's my opinion . Also that would work in a H -game and no a manga like this one.Also would fit better the one between Akame and Tatsumi if ever happen. Because the kind of manga this one is that kind of relationship would be more interesting.(at least from my POV).Also if the author really want Esdes at the winner would have avoided to make her do all the kind of thing we see or/and make her fall for tatsumi soo soon. Seem to me more rival material than anything else.And not forgot that he can always try a new style.

OverSeer@ For some reason I get the feeling that Esdes is close to the 30 or 27
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 19:07   Link #782
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Soji@ what makes you say that she is that old?
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 19:16   Link #783
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Lots of things can still happen before the manga ends that has Esdese end up with tatsumi. She's not quite as simple evil as everyone seems to think she is -_-

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 19:26   Link #784
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Soji@ what makes you say that she is that old?
Like I say ,just a feeling. It's probally wrong....it's just the feeling she give me.That she is older than 25 and close to the 30. I really don't know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Lots of things can still happen before the manga ends that has Esdese end up with tatsumi. She's not quite as simple evil as everyone seems to think she is -_-
The problem she done more that only killing.
Plus I do not think there would be so many supports of her or this pairing if she don't was so beautiful.
Old 2012-06-21, 19:28   Link #785
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

If you think she's only about killing, you need to reread some of the chapters.

Old 2012-06-21, 19:30   Link #786
Soji

evil|plushie@ I already re-read and that's why I more and more convinced that would be a bad idea her x tatsumi. Is not just killing but you guys seem to forgot the other bad thing she done-.- And only she the good thing she do or seem to do.
Old 2012-06-21, 19:31   Link #787
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well if she manage to atone for her sin to make the Capital better than I say she has some chance. To atone for the sin of killing many, the only way I see for her to atone for that is making the same amount happy. All this talk about who Tatsumi is going to end up with is kind of fun and the is a big source of discussion here. Though I place the chances of Akame, Leone, and someone later on to be with Tatsumi more than Esdes. Though I find Leone taking the lead in the future, unlike the other girls, she is very aggressive. If Tatsumi doesn't developed an adult mind soon, his brain is going to explode.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 19:35   Link #788
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well if she manage to atone for her sin to make the Capital better than I say she has some chance. To atone for the sin of killing many, the only way I see for her to atone for that is making the same amount happy. All this talk about who Tatsumi is going to end up with is kind of fun and the is a big source of discussion here. Though I place the chances of Akame, Leone, and someone later on to be with Tatsumi more than Esdes. Though I find Leone taking the lead in the future, unlike the other girls, she is very aggressive. If Tatsumi doesn't developed an adult mind soon, his brain is going to explode.
For being so young he is surprisingly mature about certain matters.

As for the ending of the manga I think Tatsumi will end the tyranny of the Empire by killing the final boss, but will be gravely wounded and perish and give a chance for everyone to live happily and in peace.
o oh, my imagination is acting up again!!

Last edited by OverSeer; 2012-06-21 at 19:45.
Old 2012-06-21, 19:49   Link #789
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Imagination is good, whether or not people agree or disagree is the question. Personally, I have an open mind so I see things as multiple endings can happen. Tatsumi like everyone said he is mature, but that is not what I am talking about. There is mature and then there is sexually mature, he does not have much of the latter.
Old 2012-06-21, 19:51   Link #790
Iron Maw
Wandering Youth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
OverSeer@ Sorry I don't explain well. I think was Neutralzero to say that ch 27 will be out maybe the 22.
Which in this case should be later today.

Quote:
This.

The relationship isn't improbable and Tatsumi obviously wants to get her on his side after meeting her.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 20:20   Link #791
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
evil|plushie@ I already re-read and that's why I more and more convinced that would be a bad idea her x tatsumi. Is not just killing but you guys seem to forgot the other bad thing she done-.- And only she the good thing she do or seem to do.
Ignoring the relationship for the moment, you seem to think Esdese only does killing and more killing. And torture. Which is wrong in the first place

Old 2012-06-21, 20:39   Link #792
Iron Maw
Wandering Youth

Quote:
If Tatsumi doesn't developed an adult mind soon, his brain is going to explode.
Except he's been shown to be clearly attracted to various females in the series, (in particular Leone and Esdese), hell one of reasons he came to the capitol was to meet women. He's just not super perverted about it.
Old 2012-06-21, 21:00   Link #793
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well I am not talking about him being a pervert, I just saying in some situations he gets quite embarrass rather easily. Remember when Tatsumi tried the Eye Teigu and saw the NR members' underwear. Also, when they stripped him naked, Leone licking his ear, and off course Esdes with just a Long sleeve shirt on.
Old 2012-06-21, 21:08   Link #794
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Except he's been shown to be clearly attracted to various females in the series, (in particular Leone and Esdese), hell one of reasons he came to the capitol was to meet women. He's just not super perverted about it.
Really the dudes surprisingly perverted juding by the spoilers
Spoiler for spoiler:
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 21:28   Link #795
OverSeer
Inactive Member

I get the feeling Esdese will end up with Tatsumi after the entire mess + war is over with. We will find them somewhere together 10-12 months later in the mountain in decent house with him coming home with food, supplies and other stuff and her waiting at the door of the house with an infant son or daughter in her hands "Welcome back Tatsumi" "I am back my love"

The author might just let them retire somewhere far from civilization and just live happily as a family for the rest of their days together, this is my kind of ending I am hoping for here.

The end
Old 2012-06-21, 21:34   Link #796
Iron Maw
Wandering Youth

Quote:
Well I am not talking about him being a pervert, I just saying in some situations he gets quite embarrass rather easily. Remember when Tatsumi tried the Eye Teigu and saw the NR members' underwear. Also, when they stripped him naked, Leone licking his ear, and off course Esdes with just a Long sleeve shirt on.
Nothing really wrong with that though (especially in those situations), if anything it shows that he does "notice" the opposite sex. He just has enough self-control to keep his libido in check and focus on the bigger picture when necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Really the dudes surprisingly perverted juding by the spoilers
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for re:spoiler:
Old 2012-06-22, 01:28   Link #797
Soji

Quote:
Ignoring the relationship for the moment, you seem to think Esdese only does killing and more killing. And torture. Which is wrong in the first place
Nope. I know pretty well what you mean. But seem to me that you guys forgot that she is still a MosterWhile I can agree she had her good side(strange) and care for her men. She still a Monster don't think you can change this with her dere-dere side or with
Spoiler for spoiler:
.And if you think the problem is only in killing and torture ....then you're really miss the point here.

Quote:
I find funny that people talk soo much about normal man reaction.The important thing here is not how he react toward this kind of thing that you have point out. Because they are normal man reactione specially see how Tatsumi is(like you said) the important thing here is how he reacat toward normal scene /thing...that's the important point.Because he will show reaction that are more honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
I get the feeling Esdese will end up with Tatsumi after the entire mess + war is over with. We will find them somewhere together 10-12 months later in the mountain in decent house with him coming home with food, supplies and other stuff and her waiting at the door of the house with an infant son or daughter in her hands "Welcome back Tatsumi" "I am back my love"

The author might just let them retire somewhere far from civilization and just live happily as a family for the rest of their days together, this is my kind of ending I am hoping for here.

The end
Really this will be a bad end and a very bad message to give.
So not matter how much you kill,torture, try to make new rebellions happen and give reasons to them for such things to happen again so that you can enjoy the fight in solve this problem again,mind break some one that was a hero to the point that he become like a faithful dog and then just kill him when you got bored of him.You will earn you're happy ending if you act all dere-dere and fall in love with the mc and show some good side
Like I say if she survive she not only need to change and atone for all the thing she done until now. But she still need to fail in gain her love dream with Tatsumi,meaning Tatsumi have to reject her and not love her back.This is a lesson that she need to learn. Then she can fall in love again and earn her happy ending(that still sound soo wrong after all the thing she done ..to tell you the true.).
Honestly Esdes is more similar to Siryuu and Aria and her family from ch 1. Not at that lv maybe but still similar to them
Though I do agree with people that say that she is not like the prime minister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Nothing really wrong with that though (especially in those situations), if anything it shows that he does "notice" the opposite sex. He just has enough self-control to keep his libido in check and focus on the bigger picture when necessary.

Spoiler for re:spoiler:
No from what i remember
Spoiler for spoiler:

Also about Tatsumi that want to try to bring Esdes on their side is nothing really like people think.this just show that he is smart when he want or like Iron Maw say he can see the bigger picture when necessary.Though....
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-22 at 02:24.
Old 2012-06-22, 03:17   Link #798
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Sure, she's a monster. But so are the NR. There are no really good people in the manga, especially the main band of assassins for hire.

Old 2012-06-22, 04:20   Link #799
Soji

Quote:
Sure, she's a monster. But so are the NR. There are no really good people in the manga, especially the main band of assassins for hire.
And I agree that they are not good guy. Hell the NR themself say this to Tatsumi in ch 2.
They say to him ...*Killing is killing don't matter the reason. There is no way there is justice in this *,Tatsumi fate was seal the day he chose to walk this path of carnage (like the boss say to him when tatsumi becoem part of NR).
They all are monster the only difference is what they do and how much they enjoy do so and how much they cross the line.
Let's make some example .
For example I find Wave better than Leona even if I like her.Because when Wave fight Tatsumi,even if he don't know anything but lie he show respect toward his enemy he try to make him fight back and even say to him that would be a one side fight if he/Incursio /Tatsumi) just try to run away.And honestly I really like this part of Wave. Leona on the other hand,while I like her a character and how she interact with Tatsumi and the other she still torture the one she kill.While is good that she don't seem pople that have don't nothing wrong and only one that have do somethig really bad she still like torture them and this is something I really don't like about her.
I think this make more clear that i know pretty well that they all are monster in the end and that the only reason that I think some of them are more monster is how far they raedy to go and how much they enjoy do so.
Old 2012-06-22, 05:17   Link #800
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Mizuno@ Why? Because he don't do her.I still think, that he do the right thing that time.Though I do agree with you're example that they are like *south pole her and Tatsumi's the north pole*.
It doesn't have to be vulgar that he'd have to 'do' her to pass the gay test, just that all that goes on in his mind is RUN AWAY whenever she approaches him.

Quote:
Wait you mean that when she take this position she get killed?(i mean if this happen ,because I find strange she go in neutral position let alone switch side.).
That is mere speculation and absolutely the LAST thing I want the author to be doing. But he certainly isn't afraid to kill off either good or bad guys as we have seen earlier. It's like his message is don't get too attached to anyone in particular. If he kills Esdes, I'm sure many tables will be flipped and cats get strangled or... something.

Tags
action, death, fantasy, shounen, tragedy