AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-25, 08:51   Link #881
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
we can relate to that kind of conflicting feelings... especially about her fate and love life...
But returning back in 21...
Judging by Rabac's comment on him being a lady killer... seems like he's more aware of the romantic development going around Tatsumi that he himself...
And acknowledge his appeal in one way or another...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 09:07   Link #882
Tenchi Hou Take
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
To tell you the true , at this point I'm both like and dislike her if this can even make sense.
Never though that a character would make me feel like this
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Tenchi Hou Take is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 09:18   Link #883
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
NeutralZero@ Yeah.This is what i understand as well form that comment that Rebac does in that ch.Seem to me he was envious as well. No that I can't blame him.Wonder his reaction when he see Chelsea react like we see in ch 23.

Tenchi Hou Take@
Spoiler for spoiler:


Also some one have a theory about Ran on MF.
Quote:
mkp
I think Ran is more like a mole planted in Esdese's rank by that fatty General himself. Try telling yourself that he never wanted to bed her. He's most likely trying to unseat her.
I mean don't mind the *wanted to bed her* part. But would not suprise me if something like this really happen ,about him being a spy from the empire itself.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 10:36   Link #884
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
Also had that Idea before...
A more or less an assurance for fatso...
He consider her in an earlier ch as an ultimate trump card but the fall in love thing seems to throw a whence at it...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 10:48   Link #885
TJP1600
寄生桃
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 桃树
I throw my support for Chelsea to be the one for Tatsumi, maybe Akame second. I think I would die a little inside if Chelsea died, this team needs a light hearted/fun girl.

Also loved how the leader got owned by Suu

Edit: Agreeing with the post below
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 10:50   Link #886
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
And someone that could put Mein in her place or just troll with her...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 10:53   Link #887
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
NeutralZero@ Yeah. And from what we see he was suprise when Esdes told them that she want try out *love*.I dont think he really thought that she would really fall in love with some one. And yet she does.His trump card just gain a big weaknees and from what he really never trust her .Now in ch 23 we see Ran tell her about similar people a Tatsumi in the army but she refuse them . And we see what Ran thought ,so if Ran being a spy from Fato come true i can see something happen pretty soon.
Spoiler for spoiler:
. Will be really interesting to see if this theory is true and if is true to see what happen from now on.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 10:59   Link #888
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
And among other character from Jaeger, only he and Kurome got a decent coment from her...
In more way than one, all hell will break lose especially to Tatsumi... but on a side note there's still a possibility for her to fall more deeply inlove with him now...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:04   Link #889
OverSeer
ME? I AM NOBODY!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
who is this fatty general you guys are talking about??

The prime minster??
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:07   Link #890
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
Yeah that fatso...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:07   Link #891
OverSeer
ME? I AM NOBODY!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
I was like wth, PM is not a general, ok got it now
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:13   Link #892
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
NeutralZero@ Well on that there is 2 route that i can see.....
1 She fall even more in love ..but they stay like they are now. Meaning him more neutral or/ friendly but nothing more.(then again this is the author choice. I just say this from what we know so far).
2 She go from love to Hate.Because I remember that Lie to a girl in love with you is really a bad move. You gain her full wrath again you.What ever she still have feeling for him if this happen (is up in the air). I mean if she find out about the lie and feel like Tatsumi betray her with the pride that she have. i can see her try to kill him herself to regain her pride. (or something along this line).

Although we need to see what happen with Ran ,because he was pretty clear in this ch.
Quote:
And among other character from Jaeger, only he and Kurome got a decent coment from her...
And then we find out that Kurome is like him.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:20   Link #893
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
If Tatsumi manage to slay even one let say flame guy (hope no... yet...) or at best pretty (winged) boy
A mixture of the 1st option and the second...
Remember along the line that she permits them to kill him if he stand as an opponent
and that camaraderie is of equal degree or higher at that point...
but also in the same ch mentioned she fell more now that he's not within her grasp...
And believe he will not fall easily...
by eliminating a hand pick teigu wielder could prove on how much strength he accumulated thus far
and among of her requirements, it would just full fill req ! more and more...
along with potential opponent to satisfy her...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-06-25 at 11:24. Reason: add on
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:24   Link #894
Tenchi Hou Take
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
If Tatsumi manage to slay even one let say flame guy (hope no... yet...) or at best pretty (winged) boy
A mixture of the 1st option and the second...
Remember along the line that she permits them to kill him if he stand as an opponent
and that camaraderie is of equal degree or higher at that point...
but also in the same ch mentioned she fell more now that he's not within her grasp...
And believe he will not fall easily...
by eliminating a hand pick teigu wielder could prove on how much strength he accumulated thus far
and among of her requirements, it would just full fill req ! more and more...
I don't she cares about requirements anymore, there pretty much a non factor. She fell in love with, now it's simply a matter of whether she's personally able to kill him (if she does deem him too dangerous to survive, she'll most probably would want to be the one to do it) or not.
Tenchi Hou Take is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:36   Link #895
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
I throw my support for Chelsea to be the one for Tatsumi, maybe Akame second. I think I would die a little inside if Chelsea died, this team needs a light hearted/fun girl.

Also loved how the leader got owned by Suu

Edit: Agreeing with the post below
I don't see this post before.
I have to admit,while I really like Akame and think is the best one for him(just my opinion..i don't want start a shiping war ...i swear). I really like how Chelsea and Tatsumi interact in this oneHope she stay with them for a long time . And like NeutralZero said here
Quote:
And someone that could put Mein in her place or just troll with her...
I like how she can put Mein in her place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
I don't she cares about requirements anymore, there pretty much a non factor. She fell in love with, now it's simply a matter of whether she's personally able to kill him (if she does deem him too dangerous to survive, she'll most probably would want to be the one to do it) or not.
Agree here. To tell you the true I was thinking something along the line they figth but when she had to give him the final blow she hesitate and one between Tatsumi,Akame or the Boss with Su kill her. I can really see the author go down this route for some reason.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:52   Link #896
Tenchi Hou Take
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I don't see this post before.
I have to admit,while I really like Akame and think is the best one for him(just my opinion..i don't want start a shiping war ...i swear). I really like how Chelsea and Tatsumi interact in this oneHope she stay with them for a long time . And like NeutralZero said here
I like how she can put Mein in her place.

Agree here. To tell you the true I was thinking something along the line they figth but when she had to give him the final blow she hesitate and one between Tatsumi,Akame or the Boss with Su kill her. I can really see the author go down this route for some reason.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Tenchi Hou Take is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:53   Link #897
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
haah... just seen 27 first hand... got to say... we really expect that part to be shown in her death or some related mater... and that part really goes well with the tragic tag...
but that ch seems to contradict what was mentioned earlier about her teigu...
oh well...
can't wait for the next ch to be translated...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:54   Link #898
TJP1600
寄生桃
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 桃树
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I don't see this post before.
I have to admit,while I really like Akame and think is the best one for him(just my opinion..i don't want start a shiping war ...i swear). I really like how Chelsea and Tatsumi interact in this oneHope she stay with them for a long time.
lol, I understand. Especially since I think that there isn't a definite top 2 and that the opinions spread fairly equally throughout the group of girls(imo since they all seem likable in their own way).


Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Agree here. To tell you the true I was thinking something along the line they figth but when she had to give him the final blow she hesitate and one between Tatsumi,Akame or the Boss with Su kill her. I can really see the author go down this route for some reason.
Hmm I was thinking more along the lines of she hurts one of his friends(perhaps as a way to threaten him to come back) and "blinded" by rage he goes for the kill. Considering how gruesome it has been, I do think it will end with her death. Although your idea sounds very possible as well.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 12:18   Link #899
OverSeer
ME? I AM NOBODY!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Neutral@ cool!!

Last edited by OverSeer; 2012-08-04 at 17:59.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 12:21   Link #900
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Tenchi Hou Take@
Spoiler for spoiler:

Although I can totally see
Quote:
Hmm I was thinking more along the lines of she hurts one of his friends(perhaps as a way to threaten him to come back) and "blinded" by rage he goes for the kill. Considering how gruesome it has been, I do think it will end with her death. Although your idea sounds very possible as well.
This happen as well. I mean we know full well how Tatsumi react in this scenario.
I don't think he like her that way.But I agree he
Spoiler for spoiler:
So i can see the author use Esdes to make Tatsumi learn that you can't always kill only people you dislike in this kind of job. Hell I can see the author put Tatsumi in situation where he force to kill her to save /protect some one else from Nr. and he take advantage of Esdes hesitation and kill her. Though,what ever happen will be hard for Tatsumi.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, shounen, tragedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.