AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2012-07-24, 06:57   Link #1361
NeutralZero

Now that c27 out would they focus their attention to the SS chapter or head straight to 29 after its release?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 07:05   Link #1362
Soji

^I think SS until they not have the raw for ch 28 otherwise ch 28 and then the SS.

Mentar@ Honestly i think is much better that we stop before we start some kind of war(joking)here. Let's just agree that we disagree on this.(and yeah i not answer on the point you made to avoid that. because i know we would probally end to disagree again and it's fine this way we have our own POV after all).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 07:11   Link #1363
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Actually, I think the thing she's missing is what Tatsumi (and Jaegers) is current filling bit by bit anyway.
I agree, but "what she's missing" and "winning her over" are two different matters altogether.

What Tatsumi wants is for her to support his point of view. At this point, she would still reasonably disagree with him. It's an improvement because at least she can be reasoned with now, but it's still far from what Tatsumi wants.

Perhaps they will meet as enemies on the battlefield next time, but hopefully when she does realize their different positions, it will at least shake her a bit.

Of course, when they fight I don't expect Esdeses to die either because there still isn't a concrete strategy to take her down. We don't even know if Akame's poisoned blade will work on her, and with the teigu being infused with her blood, there isn't really a way to disarm her either.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 07:16   Link #1364
NeutralZero

...agree to disagree... in a way somewhat hilarious...
but human do have their own different POV so to clash with one of an opposing view is common...
BUt then yeah, better stop while one can stop before it escalate...
Aside that... Tatsumi's broken wish of making her change allegiance is kinda sad...
We got a feeling that he didn't want to change her because of her strength like the first time and want to really be allied with her after bonding together... to bad her father's teaching would be far more difficult to uproot...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 07:32   Link #1365
Soji

NeutralZero@ Always better that endless topic.I just chose to say like that to avoid to continue the same topic over and over.
Quote:
We got a feeling that he didn't want to change her because of her strength like the first time and want to really be allied with her after bonding together... to bad her father's teaching would be far more difficult to uproot...
Well Tatsumi is like this. When he become ally or some kind of friend ...so yeah,i agree with you on this one.
About the Father . I think his line explain that Esdes was always like that (in some way) and because of that was more easy make her with this philosophy.(I can be wrong ,of course).
Shadow5YA@ That's a good point. The one about Murasame poison....for some reason i get the feeling that will not work again Esdes.
Old 2012-07-24, 08:15   Link #1366
Iron Maw
~Undying Loyality~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
ummm... For some reason, I'm not pleased with the recent developments. I fear for Esdese's safety now that the author revealed her background story. I hope these are just fake-death flags...
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Almost everyone has everyone has a bit of backstory told now, and they still living. Esdese status likely won't change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Now that c27 out would they focus their attention to the SS chapter or head straight to 29 after its release?
Guess we will know if Ch 28 RAW hits the internet in a day or two. There are some people who already have the magazine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I agree, but "what she's missing" and "winning her over" are two different matters altogether.

What Tatsumi wants is for her to support his point of view. At this point, she would still reasonably disagree with him. It's an improvement because at least she can be reasoned with now, but it's still far from what Tatsumi wants.

Perhaps they will meet as enemies on the battlefield next time, but hopefully when she does realize their different positions, it will at least shake her a bit.

Of course, when they fight I don't expect Esdeses to die either because there still isn't a concrete strategy to take her down. We don't even know if Akame's poisoned blade will work on her, and with the teigu being infused with her blood, there isn't really a way to disarm her either.
Good points, I doubt she'll be able to kill Tatsumi (or at least land a finishing blow) either.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-07-24 at 08:56.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 08:31   Link #1367
Soji

I heard the ch it's out and some one even say the raw it's out(but I find anything )

Quote:
Good points, I doubt she'll be able to kill Tatsumi (or at least land a finishing blow) either.
I have to agree with this see how the story go until now. the problem is what she will do after this or /and the next time they meet if when this happen Tatsumi and the other(if some one else is with him) chose to run away.
Old 2012-07-24, 09:09   Link #1368
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Dammit Takahiro...stop closing my Esdese Route...

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 09:38   Link #1369
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Dammit Takahiro...stop closing my Esdese Route...
He's not closing it. The term I'd rather use is he "locked it in". At least I'm not aware of any other relationship in the entire show that has gotten as much screentime and development as Tatsumi-Gestapo-chan
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 09:45   Link #1370
Lexxus
No you don't

Ohhhh interesting chapter. No wonder why she have that kind of attitude.

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 09:47   Link #1371
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
He's not closing it. The term I'd rather use is he "locked it in". At least I'm not aware of any other relationship in the entire show that has gotten as much screentime and development as Tatsumi-Gestapo-chan
Yea...but Tatsumi also confirms that he won't be able to convert her to his side and the next time they'll be enemies.

Old 2012-07-24, 09:52   Link #1372
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

They were enemies all along. Just now he's actually beginning to doubt.

Which is why I'm increasingly getting convinced that the real overarching issue of the story is that people NEED to change to get out of the cycle of violence and revenge. A message which happens to be all the more important in modern real life, by the way.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 09:57   Link #1373
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I still have my doubts...but by the gods I hope you're right...

Old 2012-07-24, 10:22   Link #1374
kazzuya13

Can they really get out of that island on their own?.
As it seems they don't have any form of communication device.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 10:23   Link #1375
galdr

Revenge and cycle of violence are never a big issue in this manga though. The only character with revenge as motif is Seryuu.

And Tatsumi doesn't hold any grudge against Esdese.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 10:26   Link #1376
Soji

kazzuya13@ they already back. I thought was clear the end of ch 27 on this.

galdr@ The only one that come to my mind is the one about Aniki. but that one was only a order from her to the 3 best.So he already clear that one when he kill the last one(i think). For now he not really have a grudge toward her minus what he learn about her and not like abuot her.but we see he is more neutral. the problem is if she kill some one from the NR with her own hand and Tatsumi see that.....then aven if he not attack ASAP because some one stop him he will have a grudge toward her.
Old 2012-07-24, 10:45   Link #1377
TJP1600
寄生桃

Starting to like Esdese a little more, but this is probably just falling into the trap that the author is building up for a very likely emotional death. Also, I feel like I'm slowly dying as each chapter goes on without Chelsea, please stop this pain in my soul.
Old 2012-07-24, 15:42   Link #1378
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Ch 27 now. The scanlation finally reaches the current chapter.

I believe Gangan Joker is released every 22-23 of the month. I hope to see someone post LQ RAW on baidu soon.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 19:12   Link #1379
Iron Maw
~Undying Loyality~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Can they really get out of that island on their own?.
As it seems they don't have any form of communication device.
As Soji said, they have already left. They don't need any form of communication either since Esdese stated she could tamed one of Air Mantas for a ride home even without the warp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Ch 27 now. The scanlation finally reaches the current chapter.

I believe Gangan Joker is released every 22-23 of the month. I hope to see someone post LQ RAW on baidu soon.
Cameraraws are out and on that site according to JCafe.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 23:32   Link #1380
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Ch 28:

Another girl falling for Tatsumi.

Well she was my second fav anyway. Sorry Akame.

Tags
fantasy, shounen, tragedy