AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-09, 09:08   Link #1561
galdr

Kurome won't die here. We still haven't know the reason why she stays with Empire and want to kill her sister. This fight is just to show Yatsuhusa's ability.
She will get a proper 1 vs 1 duel with Akame in future arcs.

For the Night Raids, Leone has the highest chance of dying here since we already know enough of her back story.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 10:39   Link #1562
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

I'd agree with galdr. Kurome is Akame's primary match, the person she's most focused on. Just like Tatsumi is Esdese's primary match. That won't be resolved anytime soon.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 11:59   Link #1563
Soji

Fair enough you two right about this.
Wait not the same can be say about Tatsumi and Wawe? If that 's the case that's mean that Tatsumi,Akame,Kurome,Esdes and Wawe will survive for a long time.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 12:16   Link #1564
galdr

Tatsumi's current 'rival' is Esdese, not Wave though that could change soon.

Anyway, I think Wave will probably stay alive for a long time for many reasons:
1. Obviously he serve as foil to Tatsumi. He might become true rival later on, considering the author always show them oppose each other in Jager vs Night Raid spread pages.
2. He is the sympathetic character on Empire's side. This is to prevent the conflict from becoming too black and white. Bors will most likely die on this arc.
3. We haven't know his past yet. His past has been mentioned vaguely few times so we will see them later
4. His relationship with Kurome. Considering they seems partnered up together a lot, he will probably play a major role in Kurome's characterisation. I expect them to become true friends, or even a couple later on.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 12:26   Link #1565
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
mean that Tatsumi,Akame,Kurome,Esdes and Wawe will survive for a long time.
i think Kurome to die first since Wave is connected to MC.

kurome probably die before next arc started while wave act as esdese body guard for long time until near end of manga or so
Old 2012-09-09, 13:20   Link #1566
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i think the author might make tatsumi kill wave to develop tatsumi as an assasin, its clear that wave its the only character in the jeagers tatsumi doesn't view as bad or corrupted in some form, wich could be used to show tatsumi's determination.
Old 2012-09-09, 16:00   Link #1567
NeutralZero

What about Bors?
We're certain aside from Wave and to some ultra small degree Esdes, he didn't see him as bad than the rest of them considering his monologue a chapter back when they were given the mission to assassinate Kurome and Bors...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 17:17   Link #1568
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

certainly, but at least bors have a very dark background, wich would make less impact in case of him dying, while wave its almost the same background as tatsumi, wich kinda shows that in a different situation tatsumi could had ended in the jeagers, and i think this is migth be the conflict its heading to, even more knowing that the backfround of nightraid members its not that different from the jragers, hell; tatsumi probably have a bigger rapsheet than wave at this point.
Old 2012-09-09, 23:08   Link #1569
supermegasonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
certainly, but at least bors have a very dark background, wich would make less impact in case of him dying, while wave its almost the same background as tatsumi, wich kinda shows that in a different situation tatsumi could had ended in the jeagers, and i think this is migth be the conflict its heading to, even more knowing that the backfround of nightraid members its not that different from the jragers, hell; tatsumi probably have a bigger rapsheet than wave at this point.
this is exactly what i was thinking. bor doesnt seems important enough to either side, so he's the one mostly likely to die. though i feel it is possible for suu to get killed here too.
Old 2012-09-09, 23:14   Link #1570
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

at this point it will simply become chain of revenge
Old 2012-09-10, 00:55   Link #1571
Iron Maw
Devil Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermegasonic View Post
this is exactly what i was thinking. bor doesnt seems important enough to either side, so he's the one mostly likely to die. though i feel it is possible for suu to get killed here too.
He's pretty important to the Jeagers, specifically to Wave and Kurome in the same way Schere was to Tatsumi and Mein. It's really unfortunate, Bors is definitely a likable and cool guy, who's going to die in the end for mainly being on the opposite side. That's war for you. I really wonder what's going to happen to his family when all said and done, I can see Esdese putting them under her patronage as a service/favor for him.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 01:01   Link #1572
OverSeer
ME? I AM NOBODY!

@supermegasonic what is the name of the show in your avatar?

I MUST KNOW
PLEASE!!

OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 01:05   Link #1573
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post

I MUST KNOW
PLEASE!!

Pretty sure that's Sword Art Online
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 01:05   Link #1574
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:

I MUST KNOW
PLEASE!!

Sword Art Online
Old 2012-09-10, 01:06   Link #1575
Iron Maw
Devil Buster

It's Sword Art Online, you should really ask these questions in the public profile you know.

EDIT: Whelp beaten, twice.
Old 2012-09-10, 01:47   Link #1576
supermegasonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
at this point it will simply become chain of revenge
true, they'll both simply be fighting for revenge at that point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
He's pretty important to the Jeagers, specifically to Wave and Kurome in the same way Schere was to Tatsumi and Mein. It's really unfortunate, Bors is definitely a likable and cool guy, who's going to die in the end for mainly being on the opposite side. That's war for you. I really wonder what's going to happen to his family when all said and done, I can see Esdese putting them under her patronage as a service/favor for him.
this only makes my theory stronger with him being revenge fodder.
now that i think about it, wave got sent from one of the attacks. he might come just in time to see bor get killed. insert revenge/rage power, and he'll probably be kicking tatsumi's @$$.
i mean were lucky rite now that patriot girl with the dog isnt here or mein (gun girl) would have already been rage attacking
Quote:

I MUST KNOW
PLEASE!!

how do you NOT know about this awesome show called Sword Art Online

edit: o wow, this forum is much more dedicated than i thought
Old 2012-09-10, 01:50   Link #1577
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Revenge had been the main theme of the story since ch 1,( remember the childhood friends?) It would be weird if "fighting for revenge" stop at this point after getting so far....
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 04:15   Link #1578
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

I think the series revolves more about beliefs than revenge, certainly revenge is what motivated tatsumi at first, but at this point is more the conviction he has with nightraid cause, and so far the author has showed us how some characters keep their beliefs even when they condemn their actions.
Old 2012-09-10, 07:57   Link #1579
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermegasonic View Post
No, Bors will die because he thought "I MUST SURVIVE!!" which is sort of like the equivalent of asking 'what could possibly go wrong' in a horror flick

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 09:11   Link #1580
Iron Maw
Devil Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
I think the series revolves more about beliefs than revenge, certainly revenge is what motivated tatsumi at first, but at this point is more the conviction he has with nightraid cause, and so far the author has showed us how some characters keep their beliefs even when they condemn their actions.
I agree with this and the same can be said pretty much everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
No, Bors will die because he thought "I MUST SURVIVE!!" which is sort of like the equivalent of asking 'what could possibly go wrong' in a horror flick
That and NR's bosses want him (or Kurome) dead anyway.

Tags
fantasy, shounen, tragedy