AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-25, 21:13   Link #1881
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I think people were more attach to Chelsea than the Mad Doctor, you really can't blame people for that. Mad Doctor who experimented on people, made puppets out of them, and then absorb the puppets as if they were just tools to be used. Compared that to the mischievous like school girl Chelsea, then yeah there are going to be favoritism considering the difference of personality and characters' actions before their deaths.

In short, people who done some evil choices compared to lovable characters, people will be more sadden towards the deaths lovable characters than those who did bad deeds.
True.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 21:49   Link #1882
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
True.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Response:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 22:48   Link #1883
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

yeah, but basically people are going to die in this manga. People who thought otherwise were deluding themselves

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 01:24   Link #1884
kenjtr

I dont know why everyone surprised to chelseas death since her flag was raised long ago , what i am dissapointed wasnt chelseas deat but killing method . Against strong oponents you should just cut off their heads to be sure thats golden rule .
Old 2012-12-26, 03:23   Link #1885
KleenexGhost
Measure Feeling Match

Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-26, 03:28   Link #1886
kfcpanda

kurome

she got it comin
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 03:41   Link #1887
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

I'd be extremely surprised if Kurome was killed anytime soon. Heck, she's the primary task for the character giving the show its name.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 04:55   Link #1888
kfcpanda

let me rephrase that:

i hope it's kurome
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 05:39   Link #1889
Soji

As much I want see Kurome and Esdes die ,the next one will probally be Wawe...although i hope that Justice girl is the next to die.
Honestly she is the other one that i want to see die soon because her sick idea about justice.

Reaper@
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-12-26, 08:17   Link #1890
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

And then? Would it be a good thing if Tatsuya got this "killer aura", in your opinion?
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 10:08   Link #1891
kenjtr

I dont think it would be good if tatsumi gets a killer aura since he is no kind of the guy who is suited for assasination he is more like a general or king type , getting a killer aura will ruin tatsumis character .
Old 2012-12-26, 11:26   Link #1892
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

I think at some point, Tatsumi is just gonna snap. I mean, how much longer do you think Tatsumi can stay as he is now and watch his friends die 1 by 1( I get the feeling that something like that is going to happen)?
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 12:15   Link #1893
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I think at some point, Tatsumi is just gonna snap. I mean, how much longer do you think Tatsumi can stay as he is now and watch his friends die 1 by 1( I get the feeling that something like that is going to happen)?
That for sure .
Also seem to me that people still not understand this manga after all this ch. Tatsumi is a killer deal with it.
He not mind kill when people deserve it,from ch 1 you guys recall that girl that kill his friend?
He kill her in a way that even Leona was suprise,without hesitation.
He sealed his fate when he agreed to become a member of Nr and was sealed even more when he got incursion the same can be said for all the death happen until now.
Also im pretty sure that the deat of Chelsea and the way she die will have some big effect on him and like i already say i looking foward to see how much he will change because of this.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-12-26 at 12:29.
Old 2012-12-26, 12:21   Link #1894
kenjtr

I hate this logic that death makes a character grow , its like people want someone to die in every manga for main chracters development and its kind of wicked logic .
Old 2012-12-26, 12:39   Link #1895
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I hate this logic that death makes a character grow , its like people want someone to die in every manga for main chracters development and its kind of wicked logic .
I don't think it's like that. I think people are trying to stay positive to balance all the sadness that came with Chelsea's death. True, her death was tragic, but as a result the main characters will grow. Can characters develop without deaths? Of course. Maybe not in this manga, but in general, yes they can. Though one of the biggest cons that came with her death is the increased amount of hatred and animosity that's going to come between the Jaegers and NR. True, it's not like it was possible for them to sit at a table eating spaghetti and meatballs and chatting like friends or something but still.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 12:47   Link #1896
MC117

Crap, I get home from work. See that chapter 33 raw is up. I get happy, see Chelsea die like that and then get depressed
I had a feeling that she was gonna die already but I really liked her character a lot, out of all the people why did she had to be the one to die damn it!!!?
I would like tatsumi to get merciless now, you know kill people like he doesn't care about anything anymore, like he did in chapter 1 to that girl.
Old 2012-12-30, 08:15   Link #1897
csuree
The Most Wanted™

Send a message via Yahoo to csuree
Honestly when i started reading this manga.. I felt a bit shocked.....they die so easily.
But Honestly people die easily. and the unrealistic shounen manga are just kids' fairy tale.
the thing is you can't decide that now the killings will end... and judging how the story goes the next NR member might be Leone to go. in this fight she was the weakest.. so as general the Jaegers will focus her and take her out.

At one point Tatsumi will surely have his fill and he will go on a rampage. The next Jaegers member to die I think it is not decided yet...but i hope it will be doggy girl...she is just plain evil.

Another thing is how the story will go on?... we might predict the empire goes bad and turn against the Jaegers who will join NR, but what if this will become something different. As faar as i experienced from this manga... it does not go as we planned it so we will certainly get something unexpected.

I'd like to see Esdese and Tatsumi together, but because the title is "Akame ga Kill" Akame will be the main romantic interest, but that is just lame..... a romantic feeling between 2 enemies is much more exciting.
Old 2012-12-30, 08:20   Link #1898
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*´∀`)ノ

Quote:
because the title is "Akame ga Kill" Akame will be the main romantic interest
You know..if you take the meaning of Akame ga kill literally, this manga would probably ends up with her getting killed at the end

Hopefully that there's some sort of good ending at the end...however improbable that is.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 11:08   Link #1899
kenjtr

I actually think there will be no good thing in this manga for example when i was watching "hobbit" elf queen asked gandalf why did he choosen a hobbit for a dangerous quest and gandalf said he doesnt belive a great power needed for defeating evil and its every little thing we do in our lives that changes the world . So for gandalf defeating evil can only be done by masses of little deeds of all people and hobbit who symbolises pure heart then power was more effective . If we look this manga carefully we can see country is corrupt cause people are also corrupt , corruption starts with simple people first and then make its way to the top . No matter how much amount they kill bad people nothing will change , only way to change country is to change every peoples heart in capital and villages around it etc... Bad rulers come to the countries who has bad citizens so i dont think capital can be saved anymore and only thing that waits it is destruction , edese should take tatsumi and train him as king of the north who will fight with capital cause it wont change no matter what .
Old 2012-12-30, 11:43   Link #1900
Finre

Damn i really liked Chelsea's character and to die like that... its quite depressing

Spoiler:
Finre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen, tragedy