AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-29, 13:47   Link #1
Merco
I like pie

Theory of Sharingan [Manga Spoiler]

I hope this theory isn't that blatently obvious or anything...

Spoiler:
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 13:53   Link #2
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Well, Kakashi and Sasuke dont have very good control over their sharingan for obvious reasons (Kakshi's isnt natural, and Sasuke is inexperienced), while Itachi has completely mastered the use of his sharingan, he can leave it activated, and it will not do anything unless he wants it to, therefore it will not use any chakra. Whereas with Kakashi and Sasuke, when their sharingan are active (which in Kakashi's case is always), it will continually try to do its business, and therefore drain the users chakra.

Thats my interpretation anyhow.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 14:19   Link #3
Dix11

its probably like any other jutsu, the more experienced you are with it, the more efficiently you can use it. take naruto's kage bunshin jutsu, at first he could do only a few clones, and was wasting tons of chakra just to produce those few, and now after learning to channel his chakra better he can produce many more clones than before, because he is more efficient with his chakra.
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 15:13   Link #4
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Send a message via MSN to Hiko Seijuro 14th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dix11
its probably like any other jutsu, the more experienced you are with it, the more efficiently you can use it. take naruto's kage bunshin jutsu, at first he could do only a few clones, and was wasting tons of chakra just to produce those few, and now after learning to channel his chakra better he can produce many more clones than before, because he is more efficient with his chakra.

Episode 1 he made about 4398659236984 clones so this statement is void.
Hiko Seijuro 14th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 15:17   Link #5
Palani
///_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dix11

I was thinking about Episode 1. He produced more clones when fighting mizuki then anytime duriing the series. But that's because there he releases full Kyuubi chakra. When controlling normal chakra this applies I think. But we can't call Naruto normal can we.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 17:16   Link #6
Pervert Sennin
Pervert Sennin

Send a message via MSN to Pervert Sennin
what they say earlier, Itachi mastered the Sharigan, and Sasuke not, and Kakashi's sharigan is not natural.

And with Naruto i think that he learn to control the charka using when he do Kage Bunshin No Jutsu the first time...
Pervert Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 18:16   Link #7
kingakbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervert Sennin
what they say earlier, Itachi mastered the Sharigan, and Sasuke not, and Kakashi's sharigan is not natural.

And with Naruto i think that he learn to control the charka using when he do Kage Bunshin No Jutsu the first time...
What do u mean? Naruto hasn't even mastered the control of his chakra yet. watch the episodes where Jiraiya was training him, and he says that he shouldnt waste his time learning to control the chakra he has, but use his time to gain more maximum chakra. He only uses a lot of Shadow Replications in a time a crisis or excitement (i.e. first episode.) naruto doesnt have control of his chakra, but it doesnt matter, cause he has more stamina than anyone.

I do agree with the Sharingan theory above. have you all noticed the swirls in the Sharingan? I think they tell the level of the user. Kakashi has 3, Sasuke has 2, and Itachi has 4.
kingakbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 19:17   Link #8
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingakbar
I do agree with the Sharingan theory above. have you all noticed the swirls in the Sharingan? I think they tell the level of the user. Kakashi has 3, Sasuke has 2, and Itachi has 4.
No, Itachi has 3 dots in each eye. 3 dots is the maximum, it represents the full developped stage of the Sharingan; and it also enables the user to use the Mange Sharingan.

About your theory, Merco-san, you can't compare Kakashi's Sharingan to Sasuke's. You have to remember Kakashi isn't a member from the Uchiha clan, and that he got his Sharingan through surgery. His body isn't as compatible with the Sharingan as the true Uchiha clan members. Of course the Sharingan uses Chakra, it's a dojutsu after all, but with Kakashi, it can't be "turned off" (that's why he covers his eye) and it consumes a much greater amount of Chakra than an Uchiha.

Sasuke can't let his Sharingan on for much time because he hasn't mastered it yet. But if you can control the flow of Chakra used on the eye, you can let it "on" for a great amount of time.
Spoiler:

Sasuke, when he masters the Sharingan, will be able to let it on by a great amount of time. Kakashi, since he isn't an Uchiha, can't improve much more in increasing the amount of time he can effectively use his Sharingan.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 00:08   Link #9
Dix11

i dont think my argument is void just because he made a ton of clones the first time in episode 1. Jiraya explained to naruto that he was using his chakra inefficiently....i know naruto made a lot of clones that time, but that just means he used a lot of chakra, doesnt mean he used his chakra more efficiently. but as the series has progressed and naruto has learned to concentrate his chakra, to his feet, and also to control the flow of it, he has become more efficient, so he can create either more clones with the same amount of chakra, or the same amount of clones as before, using less chakra....

basically, if naruto in episode 7x wanted to make as many clones as he did in episode 1, it will require less chakra, because he is more efficient with it.
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 08:21   Link #10
Sethi
StormRider

Me stands with Vicious.
Spoiler:

Most probably a true Uchiha only needs to desactivate the Sharingan when he uses the eye for long.
As for Sasuke we don't know for how long he can keep the Sharingan active since he only activates it in battles and his battles never tend to last for long, and we only see him deactivate it when he loses his chakra because of the battle, so i think he is the same type as Itachi since he is a true Uchiha, of course Itachi can keep it active for more time because of his experience but a few more years and Sasuke will probably be able to do the same.

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 17:33   Link #11
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
Me stands with Vicious.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-30, 17:40   Link #12
Shadow

i guess sasuke and kakashi should train with their eyes
i
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 20:49   Link #13
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Spoiler:
Just because Kakashi's body is suitable for the eye, does not mean his body is perfect or right for it. All it means is it can be used by him.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote