AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-24, 19:55   Link #181
Ithekro
The Comet is Coming
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
It would be like Code Geass's classmate D or whatever it was.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline  
Old 2011-06-24, 23:43   Link #182
wontaek
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
It would be like Code Geass's classmate D or whatever it was.
Did you have to bring up that nightmare from KBM 2008?
wontaek is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 00:40   Link #183
anisu
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
It would be entertaining to nominate a bunch of clones to see what happens, since they are different people like twin sisters. Unfortunately, with only 288 slots this year, they'll have to limit it to biribiri, last order, and one regular clone representative.
__________________
http://ani-list.blogspot.com/ Saimoe Analysis: Serious ------- Business
anisu is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 01:21   Link #184
uis
...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hekiyou Gakuen Student Council
Age: 25
Oh well we will see classmate A, B, C and D in this year 2011 k-on anyway...
__________________

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 02:29   Link #185
Seishi
Kholdy's Slave
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: BC, Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Seishi Send a message via MSN to Seishi Send a message via Yahoo to Seishi Send a message via Skype™ to Seishi
With no Hayate no Gotoku! and Saki character pools to fill tournament slots, the likelihood of of a few minor K-ON! classmates making the first round is high. It's not like they're going to do anything once they get there, but they'll at least take spots away from other, minor characters I might be supporting...
__________________
Seishi is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 03:03   Link #186
Team Rocket Elite
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by uis View Post
Oh well we will see classmate A, B, C and D in this year 2011 k-on anyway...
Well at least the K-On classmates have names. >_>
__________________
A miracle that you believe in when you know it won't happen......... is hope.
Team Rocket Elite is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 08:31   Link #187
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
Well at least the K-On classmates have names. >_>
Named walls, are still walls :P
__________________
chaosprophet is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 09:26   Link #188
uis
...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hekiyou Gakuen Student Council
Age: 25
Everyone seem to forgot summer 2010 show except k-on lol...

I hope Seitokai Yakuindomo have better performance than Nichijou...
__________________

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 09:36   Link #189
Aya Reiko
Cutengu
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Shameimaru's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by uis View Post
Everyone seem to forgot summer 2010 show except k-on lol...

I hope Seitokai Yakuindomo have better performance than Nichijou...
There was High School of the Dead, but I only expect any of them to make it in via the second round, at best.
__________________
Aya Reiko is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 15:33   Link #190
matteas
Member Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Czech Republic
Age: 22
Speaking of summer 2010, there was also Ookami-san. Some of them might make it at least to the second round.
matteas is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 15:55   Link #191
OverFunk
2014 is the year
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Ryouko vs Cameo Taiga go.
__________________

Never forget
OverFunk is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 16:00   Link #192
Kyuu
=^^=
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 42 10' N (Latitude) 87 33' W (Longitude)
Age: 35
Needs moar MM!



Yes, I need a beating. :3
Kyuu is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 16:23   Link #193
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
For Saimoe I just wonder if any Suite Precure girls or atleast Cure Marine from Heartcatch will make it in
Ichuki is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 16:30   Link #194
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki View Post
For Saimoe I just wonder if any Suite Precure girls or atleast Cure Marine from Heartcatch will make it in
some will make it to the 1sr round but i don't think precure girl make it pass to the 2nd round.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now  
Old 2011-06-25, 17:52   Link #195
TnAdct1
Honya-kun
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Clinton, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishi View Post
With no Hayate no Gotoku! and Saki character pools to fill tournament slots, the likelihood of of a few minor K-ON! classmates making the first round is high. It's not like they're going to do anything once they get there, but they'll at least take spots away from other, minor characters I might be supporting...
Personally, I'm hoping that after the very disappointing turnout last year, Negima! will at least rebound and do somewhat better when it comes to gaining first round slots this year (especially with the Yue OAD being released and the film coming out in August).
__________________
TnAdct1 is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 19:20   Link #196
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Personally, I'm hoping that after the very disappointing turnout last year, Negima! will at least rebound and do somewhat better when it comes to gaining first round slots this year (especially with the Yue OAD being released and the film coming out in August).
Chances are very small though. The OADs keeps the negima characters eligible on saimoe, but they just get weaker every time. Regardless of the content, the problem is that the OADs jump around the story, so the great majority of those who watch it are manga fans. But those are the people who already would vote for it. For Negima to get stronger we need new people to like its characters or those who only watched the anime version before to get new material to remember it more. To do that we need some new anime that starts somewhere where people don't need to read a lot of the manga to get the context. Althought for it to have the most effect, it would be better if it was an actual TV series.
__________________

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2011-06-25 at 20:16.
chaosprophet is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 20:40   Link #197
Aya Reiko
Cutengu
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Shameimaru's lap
Ah, shit. How could I forget about these two bitches. Presenting the future '11 Saimoe Champ and (maybe) runner-up...

Spoiler:


(j/k on the last bit... probably)
__________________
Aya Reiko is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 23:47   Link #198
Zeroryoko1974
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
They are slutty non virgins, not to mention only part time loli. I don't see them going far
__________________
Zeroryoko1974 is offline  
Old 2011-06-25, 23:48   Link #199
Kyuu
=^^=
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 42 10' N (Latitude) 87 33' W (Longitude)
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
They are slutty non virgins, not to mention only part time loli. I don't see them going far
And realistically, girls like that -- wouldn't be virgins. Oh, the Japanese male fantasy...
Kyuu is offline  
Old 2011-06-26, 12:05   Link #200
uis
...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hekiyou Gakuen Student Council
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Reiko View Post
Ah, shit. How could I forget about these two bitches. Presenting the future '11 Saimoe Champ and (maybe) runner-up...

Spoiler:


(j/k on the last bit... probably)
Stupid cartoon now in my saimoe...
__________________

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
2011, moe, saimoe, tournament

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.