AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-09-25, 10:07   Link #161
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

you can follow me here to get translation updates via twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/shin_hachijyuu
not that I update a lot, anyway I'll be switching back to denyuuden in a couple weeks time.
Old 2011-09-25, 10:16   Link #162
tsunade666

I will follow you with then but your twit is protected. btw I dropped this anime at episode 3 only. I can't believe you guys made it until it's finished well I got to admit the animation looks great but that's all I can say after they rushed vol 1 and I wait for the fan service episode with swimming at school which give a bit of back story to but still I fell on despair

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 10:35   Link #163
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

you can still follow me, I just need to approve, because I don't want staff of animation studios or authors I follow to start following me automatically
Old 2011-09-25, 10:39   Link #164
Zakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I will follow you with then but your twit is protected. btw I dropped this anime at episode 3 only. I can't believe you guys made it until it's finished well I got to admit the animation looks great but that's all I can say after they rushed vol 1 and I wait for the fan service episode with swimming at school which give a bit of back story to but still I fell on despair
You missed episode 12, that itself is sad. My lung didn't follow and I died 3 times. you should try.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 10:44   Link #165
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
and well, to comment, I have to follow the anime, so that I can see what kind of shit Zexcs is putting into the brains of the viewers. no offense to those who like it ok.

and you did well to drop it at 3, since the rest of the story after episode 2 or 3 is pretty much original-stitched by borrowing from source content. however, Zexcs is pretty good at putting subtle spoiler hints on things in the anime, with regards to future events or relevations. but they never make use of them properly since they are doing their own stuff here and there with regards to the plot. it's like the writer or whoever is in charge is half-sober when he made this.
Old 2011-09-25, 12:02   Link #166
Plant42

The structure and pace of Itsuten novel is not suitable for a one cour anime adaptation really.

If they make it into 24eps serie using contents from vol.1-6 plus some chapters from the highschool arc, the outcome would be better than this even it was by the hand of ZEXCS.
Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 12:17   Link #167
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

I was just wondering whether stuopidget and Plant42 would like to do a guest translation of a chapter each for the LN hungry fans. Every chapter helps.
Old 2011-09-26, 01:43   Link #168
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I was just wondering whether stuopidget and Plant42 would like to do a guest translation of a chapter each for the LN hungry fans. Every chapter helps.
I also want to help if I can, but at this point I know my on learning beginner japanese skill is still not good enough for holding a translating job.
To read and understand it is my limit for now(and Kagami's easy to read writing style really helps about that too).

Last edited by Plant42; 2011-09-26 at 07:18.
Old 2011-09-26, 03:29   Link #169
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I can help out over the winter break for sure (need to dig up the JPN version to cross reference though). Right now I'm barely getting sleep ;__;. I still have yet to read vol 7 and 8.

Also I was told there was no Black Rabbit at all in the anime, but I'm already burnt out from raging at ZEXCS (the title makes no sense whatsoever for the anime).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 21:35   Link #170
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
I also want to help if I can, but at this point I know my on learning beginner japanese skill is still not good enough for holding a translating job.
To read and understand it is my limit for now(and Kagami's easy to read writing style really helps about that too).
Oh ok. Though I'm actually willing to help proofread if you are ever interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
I can help out over the winter break for sure (need to dig up the JPN version to cross reference though). Right now I'm barely getting sleep ;__;. I still have yet to read vol 7 and 8.

Also I was told there was no Black Rabbit at all in the anime, but I'm already burnt out from raging at ZEXCS (the title makes no sense whatsoever for the anime).
YaY!
Old 2011-09-30, 14:26   Link #171
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

v3 c4 done.
Old 2011-10-06, 11:51   Link #172
Plant42

Finish reading through Kurenai Gekkou no Seitokaishitsu vol.4.
An another great volume filled with heart warming and mind blowing comedy scene as expected.

Spoiler for Poor Taito:
Old 2011-10-08, 23:06   Link #173
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

volume 3 is completed.
Old 2011-10-10, 01:39   Link #174
endarion88

thanks as always for your translation
(sorry for bad english)
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 12:25   Link #175
Plant42

The title for vol.9 has been changed from 世界創生の冬休み(Winter vacation of world creation) to 終末を嘆くカラス(The crow which lament the end)
And the preview text is also added.

Spoiler for Preview:

The new title and preview make it seems like another twists and desperateness are waiting for us really.

Last edited by Plant42; 2011-10-18 at 14:53.
Old 2011-10-18, 21:29   Link #176
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

hope I can get to v5 by then. every volume after 5 ends with a twist, and if 9 does so again, it will be another twist-fest
Old 2011-10-21, 14:20   Link #177
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

would anyone residing in Singapore like to own up to buying Seitokai Shitsu v4 on Friday? jeez, I swear that it was there for a whole week, and when I want to buy it, it's gone! @#@@$$@#%$#$#%
Old 2011-10-21, 20:33   Link #178
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
The title for vol.9 has been changed from 世界創生の冬休み(Winter vacation of world creation) to 終末を嘆くカラス(The crow which lament the end)
And the preview text is also added.

Spoiler for Preview:

The new title and preview make it seems like another twists and desperateness are waiting for us really.
Maybe it's the start of the main storyline....?

Quote:
would anyone residing in Singapore like to own up to buying Seitokai Shitsu v4 on Friday? jeez, I swear that it was there for a whole week, and when I want to buy it, it's gone! @#@@$$@#%$#$#%

>_>

<_<
Old 2011-10-23, 03:34   Link #179
Plant42

Just got last month's issue Dragon Magazine and there is a special chapter of the main story instead of a usual Seitokaishitsu episode which is quite unexpectedly.
It was the story happen on the five days before the day of apocalypse(which is after the showdown with Temperon Crowley), a really good dramatic episode.

And just when I think it's going to end normally here come a twist again!?

Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-23, 04:47   Link #180
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Whut.....

Don't tell me she likes Gekkou too? 3 way battle?

5 days before the End....does it hint of anything in v9?