AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-15, 08:43   Link #1281
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
[mod edit: quote removed]

Me: Whats the condition of the Teru's battleship?
Repairman A: No use. We can't stop it. Somemore it is increasing speed and output. It looks like it can fire its GN Positron Cannon soon.
Me: Argh is there anything we can do?
Setsuna: Hey I found some pieces of a picture...
Me: ? Can you try to fix it?
Setsuna: Sure can do. With my... Inno...va...tor's...power...
Me: ??? Are you sick?
Setsuna: Don't worry. Nothing much.
Me: Don't push yourself.

*Setsuna uses his normal eyes to fix it... And it worked.*

Spoiler for Pieces fixed up to become this.:


Me: Guess you don't need that power to piece up the picture after all.
Setsuna: Yeah... Guess I should use it occasionally in this world. Its been making me sick.
Me: Still what a nice picture...
Setsuna: Yeah. I hope she can survive this.
Me: Me too. Right lets get back to business. We got to stop this from firing.( She must have known this... Since she equipped her Unicorn Gundam Banshee with all types of defense OP and all types of attack OP... It is a monster.)
__________________

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-06-15 at 15:45.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 09:02   Link #1282
RJ TAYLER
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: AUSTRALIA
night_sentinel

A look ahead a turn of one year
Kazekoshi should have the depth to cover this I hope (if they don't then the unthinkable might occur that of a whole generation of students with no Nationals experience at all)
Tsuruga simply must recruit or another school will feature in the final
Ryuumonbuchi will continue to be a threat and might be the upsetter of the apple cart of a major team.
Kiyosumi will hope to find 'someone' next year for going 'back to back'; I can't see Hisa leaving them in the lurch entirely, (perhaps a coaching role?) and they need a few good lads as their performance in the boys bracket is abysmal and Kyoutarou Suga needs the match fitness to provide adequate competition for the girls (this sharpening their skills to legendary levels).
Achiga has potential depth coming on but there is the roadblock with a capital B there as well.
Shiraitodai & 'rebuilding phrase' will feature a lot in the pages of "Mahjong Today" for sure.
Senriyama all I can say is this: That second team better come up to the plate or their streak will be at zero after this year.
Shindouji big question marks appear here.

Scarletknive

Petticoat Junction this aint, even the infamous Baccano Rail Tracer would think twice before even boarding this one, even Tck Jefferson would think this ride is too 'cruel and unusual' for him, only Ladd Russo and Graham Specter would dare ride this express*!

*Next stop Purgatory via Fort Despair.
__________________
YOURS
RJ TAYLER
RJ TAYLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:05   Link #1283
night_sentinel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Earth
@ RJ TAYLER

Looking at the list, it seemed like a lot of teams need rebuilding for next year. On Kiyosumi, I wonder if Nanpo would be joining their team... she would make a good rival for Yuuki considering their respective specialties.

Spoiler for Teru's record:


I think everyone has already seen Teru's massacre record, but I noticed something odd it seemed Teru has a higher chance of targeting you if your in 2nd place in the score ranking.

I'll make a list of Teru's ron target:
1st hand : NA
2nd hand : 2nd place
3rd hand : 2nd place
3rd hand 1st repeat : 2nd place
3rd hand 2nd repeat : tsumo
3rd hand 3rd repeat : 2nd place
3rd hand 4th repeat : tsumo
3rd hand 5th repeat : tsumo
3rd hand 6th repeat : 2nd place

Looking at Teru's record she seemed to be targeting those who are 2nd place in the scoring ranking. I wonder if this is an ingrained habit?

It may be a complete coincidence but its important to note if someone has a consistent +/- zero score they will get a 2nd place ranking most of the time.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:52   Link #1284
Kyuu
=^^=
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 42 10' N (Latitude) 87 33' W (Longitude)
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Looking at Teru's record she seemed to be targeting those who are 2nd place in the scoring ranking. I wonder if this is an ingrained habit?

It may be a complete coincidence but its important to note if someone has a consistent +/- zero score they will get a 2nd place ranking most of the time.
Well, just watch Eps 9 again and see if that is apparent.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:57   Link #1285
night_sentinel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu
Well, just watch Eps 9 again and see if that is apparent.
Just rewatched it, if we go by the play record Teru should be targeting Toki but it wasn't apparent in the episode. Of course Toki also has mahjong precognition which allows her to avoid rons so I don't think Teru can target Toki even if she wanted to.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 16:23   Link #1286
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Yamoto, Akiba, Log Horizon Guild Hall
It has prolly already been mentioned, but I just noticed that the VA for Teru was also the VA for Nagisa from the Clannad series.

For some reason that created a huge disconnect in my brain....
__________________
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 16:55   Link #1287
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
It has prolly already been mentioned, but I just noticed that the VA for Teru was also the VA for Nagisa from the Clannad series.

For some reason that created a huge disconnect in my brain....
Somebody should do a mash-up video of Teru singing the Dango song to Saki...
__________________
Triple_R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 17:15   Link #1288
Kogetsu Shirogane
Giant Doughnuts for All!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Otonokizaka
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Well, I can say with almost complete certainty that, with her points soaring over the battlefield after shooting down her competition with deadly accuracy, Teru will most likely be taking this one home... perhaps even with a pet dragon lord.



... And I ran out of Mai Nakahara roles I'm familiar with.


(I will say that the thought of Teru cheerfully singing about dangos is hilarious, though.)
__________________
Ryuko Matoi, Kill la Kill
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... that's... not a doughnut...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 17:41   Link #1289
kona~chan
人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: [Zettai Ryouiki]
Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
@ RJ TAYLER

Looking at the list, it seemed like a lot of teams need rebuilding for next year. On Kiyosumi, I wonder if Nanpo would be joining their team... she would make a good rival for Yuuki considering their respective specialties.

Spoiler for Teru's record:


I think everyone has already seen Teru's massacre record, but I noticed something odd it seemed Teru has a higher chance of targeting you if your in 2nd place in the score ranking.

I'll make a list of Teru's ron target:
1st hand : NA
2nd hand : 2nd place
3rd hand : 2nd place
3rd hand 1st repeat : 2nd place
3rd hand 2nd repeat : tsumo
3rd hand 3rd repeat : 2nd place
3rd hand 4th repeat : tsumo
3rd hand 5th repeat : tsumo
3rd hand 6th repeat : 2nd place

Looking at Teru's record she seemed to be targeting those who are 2nd place in the scoring ranking. I wonder if this is an ingrained habit?

It may be a complete coincidence but its important to note if someone has a consistent +/- zero score they will get a 2nd place ranking most of the time.
rather her ability to targeting other player what interest me more is the fact that she never declare riichi in that record
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 17:49   Link #1290
Kyuu
=^^=
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 42 10' N (Latitude) 87 33' W (Longitude)
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
It has prolly already been mentioned, but I just noticed that the VA for Teru was also the VA for Nagisa from the Clannad series.
Holy cow!

The Ghost of Nagisa resurrected into Teru!!! And she's out for revenge!
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 17:53   Link #1291
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
It has prolly already been mentioned, but I just noticed that the VA for Teru was also the VA for Nagisa from the Clannad series.

For some reason that created a huge disconnect in my brain....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Somebody should do a mash-up video of Teru singing the Dango song to Saki...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
Well, I can say with almost complete certainty that, with her points soaring over the battlefield after shooting down her competition with deadly accuracy, Teru will most likely be taking this one home... perhaps even with a pet dragon lord.



... And I ran out of Mai Nakahara roles I'm familiar with.


(I will say that the thought of Teru cheerfully singing about dangos is hilarious, though.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Holy cow!

The Ghost of Nagisa resurrected into Teru!!! And she's out for revenge!
There is one defining role above all others.....

お持ち帰り〜
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 20:42   Link #1292
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
There is one defining role above all others.....

お持ち帰り〜
Someone from Higurashi?(Rena Ryuugu?)

But I thought Nagisa should be almost the same as Toki. (Weak body.)

Someone should give Teru a cleaver after the match.
__________________
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 22:13   Link #1293
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Someone from Higurashi?(Rena Ryuugu?)

But I thought Nagisa should be almost the same as Toki. (Weak body.)

Someone should give Teru a cleaver after the match.
Why a cleaver? She already has Ea

@RJ TYLER
And the ride has only begun. Not even ZA WARUDO can stop it now. It's only a matter of time before everyone wishes for it all to end.
Requiem-x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 22:52   Link #1294
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Why a cleaver? She already has Ea

@RJ TYLER
And the ride has only begun. Not even ZA WARUDO can stop it now. It's only a matter of time before everyone wishes for it all to end.
Suiting someone's personality is necessary to bring out the best in that person.(VA Joke too..)

Of course, maybe she and Gilgamesh should talk about mongrels at some time when they meet.

Are your bodies ready for episode 10?
__________________

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-16 at 04:22.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 05:09   Link #1295
RJ TAYLER
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: AUSTRALIA
Achiga, no wonder they are in real trouble Teru (Hakurei) just declared her spell-card and is embarking on the journey to what she calls 'fantasy heaven'.
__________________
YOURS
RJ TAYLER
RJ TAYLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 05:11   Link #1296
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ TAYLER View Post
Achiga, no wonder they are in real trouble Teru (Hakurei) just declared her spell-card and is embarking on the journey to what she calls 'fantasy heaven'.
Hmm...........

Like this?

Bah if we can get on that train....

Repairman A: What the? A hole on the track?
Me: Where does it lead to?
Repairman A: Where Teru wants to go... That place...
Me: Oh no....

While waiting, have a Toki.

http://brunhild.sakura.ne.jp/up/src/up562475.jpg

Sorry I think this one cannot hotlink and post as image so I post it as URL.
__________________

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-16 at 10:05. Reason: Wrong thread.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 00:09   Link #1297
Kyuu
=^^=
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 42 10' N (Latitude) 87 33' W (Longitude)
Age: 35
This Kazoe Yakuman would make Yuu feel very very warm.

Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 02:37   Link #1298
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
This Kazoe Yakuman would make Yuu feel very very warm.

Hmm... ???....!!

Oh the reds... Many reds... VERY WARM!...Very CHAR! *Char kick'd*

Results time... This time is err..... 第1回2012年春アニメNO.1ヒロイン 予選A (Sounds like preliminary round..., Note: May have other series' characters.)

http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/userranking/chara/34003/

Who is 1st??

...
__________________

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-17 at 03:31.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 08:59   Link #1299
kona~chan
人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: [Zettai Ryouiki]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Hmm... ???....!!

http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/userranking/chara/34003/

Who is 1st??

...
ounjouji toki
but since when toki become a heroine in this series
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 09:39   Link #1300
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kona~chan View Post
ounjouji toki
but since when toki become a heroine in this series
You spoiled it...


Since when? Just this episode....

Key Mission: Strongest

Player Unit: Toki's 00 Gundam
Support: Kirame's Perfect(Wonderful) Zeong.(Zeong has the weird "hairstyle" too.)
Defense: Kuro's Sword Strike(Haven't upgrade.)

Enemy: Teru's Psycho Gundam

Target: Teru's Unicorn Banshee

Condition: Enemy's HP 300%.(It has 2000 HP at 100%.)

Objective: Time out. Fail if you or defense unit dies.

Mission detail: During the 1st round of the match, you just owned Teru's Psycho Gundam. But since then, her aura just came out, which then big reflector bits just came out. Its impossible to defeat her under this condition, so try to evade the enemy as soon as possible.

Kuro: I feel that there is something behind me... Or is it just my imagination?


Well, to simplify this whole mission, Toki is the one who dare to stand up to Teru.
__________________
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.