AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-05, 15:01   Link #21
Joe Dalton

Quote:
Originally Posted by confidence
First i thought it was coool considering it was swords and fighting! but after some time it just got boring. For me i dont usually stop watching a show once i started. Aleast the ending had him fight.
This guy and the guy that says well at least at the end he got 2 fight say they dislike this anime... OK so from this we can conclude brain dead idiots wich only want 2 see fighting do NOT like this anime.
And yeah I was wondering about it 2 when I saw that was the end.... I mean
When suzu was walking away it really was getting all watery in the general eye regions
Old 2004-04-05, 23:44   Link #22
nubby

Well I'm just going to guess on this ;0 . Since this anime is based on Japanese history, it wouldnt be too appealing to the Japanese people within the region because they've probably heard about it at some point in their life. Well that's my guess right there.
The anime is also pretty boring, not much really happened in the anime and the action only came at the very end of the show.
Old 2004-04-06, 06:33   Link #23
Joe Dalton

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby
Well I'm just going to guess on this ;0 . Since this anime is based on Japanese history, it wouldnt be too appealing to the Japanese people within the region because they've probably heard about it at some point in their life. Well that's my guess right there.
The anime is also pretty boring, not much really happened in the anime and the action only came at the very end of the show.
(Points 2 his earlyer post)
As far as your guess goes.... nevermind I've been mean enough
Old 2004-04-06, 06:43   Link #24
baka
Apathy

Send a message via AIM to baka
ok i didn't even have to read what ever yone else said i was a big suzu fan somehow and i wanted him vs Ichimura Tetsunosuke so badly and he looked at the end of ep 23 like he was going to snap and there was much left to the story like how the vice chief was all paranoid atleast make 4 -8 ovas to finish it off but a second season of 24 would be sweet .
Old 2004-04-06, 13:33   Link #25
husyk
Stupid Flanders! (Homer)

Send a message via MSN to husyk Send a message via Yahoo to husyk
I sure hope there will be a 2nd season, PMK is one of the best animes I've seen in a long time. Currently watching Ninja Scroll, excellent as well.
Old 2004-04-06, 13:46   Link #26
baka
Apathy

Send a message via AIM to baka
ninja scroll was cool but one of the things i really liked about pmk was the historical accuracy and realism if you can call it that all though it had some crazy stuff in it .
Old 2004-04-06, 13:53   Link #27
husyk
Stupid Flanders! (Homer)

Send a message via MSN to husyk Send a message via Yahoo to husyk
My favorite episode from PMK would be episode 15-Songs, that was just plain hillarious.
Old 2004-04-15, 18:19   Link #28
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.

I don't think there'll be a second season. Specially if it's true that the anime didn't do well in Japan (I'm not surprised by that, tough. The anime was quite boring compared to the manga. Oh, and I think the manga was a lot more popular... at least the latest vol. was 2nd place in the top ten manga ranking in Japan)
Old 2004-04-15, 21:57   Link #29
Mcdonalds

Like some others, i found the series to be the worst one that i've seen so far. As Yebyosh says "too long drawn with non-entertaining episodes till the end where they had a good fight but concluded with nothing" is exactly how i felt with the anime. Its not that i'm a as joe dalton describes "brain dead idiots wich only want 2 see fighting do NOT like this anime.", just that i did not find the fillers entertaining or connect with the characters. Although i don't mind another season beind made as it will cater for certain viewers as it appears there is a either love it or find it boring thing with PMK, i probably wouldn't be watching this 2nd series
Old 2004-04-16, 09:03   Link #30
Sakuba
Student of the Fung Huo

its a shame that pmk was not as good as it seemed.
i mean the sword fighting, and the jokes were funny, but i guess when it got to the part when tetsu was scare, it got incredibly boring.
i mean the camera movement was brillent, and te detail of blood was not overexstagarated.

but i do hope there is a second season with more fighting and more on saya and tetsu, there relationship is kinda interesting, and they can't leave suzu like he is, i mean carrying yoshida's head in his clothes, thats just disgusting.

SECOND SEASON
Old 2004-05-16, 14:06   Link #31
wazzup

Peacemaker Kurogane

hey any idea when will the second season of Peacemaker kurogane air ???/

thanks
Old 2004-05-16, 14:30   Link #32
microlith

Send a message via AIM to microlith
There has been no word as to a second season of Peacemaker Kurogane.
Old 2004-05-16, 14:50   Link #33
Kracus
Cute Killer

Send a message via AIM to Kracus
I wouldn't want them to, I don't think it'll be as good. Leave it where it ended. Since we all know what happens afterwards anyway (as it goes for historical accounts.)
Old 2004-05-16, 16:12   Link #34
yume.toki

I would like to see a second season! I know it's based on japan history...but I love the characters and would love to see them again!....so I wouldn't mind the plot...as long as I get to see PMK again~
Closed Thread