AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Aquarion Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-22, 12:38   Link #3121
Zuul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
I came to conclusion that the main character this time isn't going to be Apollonius, because:
  • New Legend(repeated several times by ZEN)
  • New Aquarion(the old one is holding Vega's pieces together, of course you can't use it unless you want the destruction of the planet)
  • Inheritence(means the main character is related by blood to the creator or is created by the creator of new Aquarion)


Sousei No Aquarion is used to keep Vega as a planet like glue.
There are still stuff that seems to tell us otherwise though.

Amata has no scent and he thinks he knows Kagura.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 12:38   Link #3122
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AUSTRALIA
Also has anyone noticed in the ending song, Mikono's ED Pic she is touching a heart on its angle (lopsided heart) that is underneath her outer leg...could it mean something??
Winged_Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 12:45   Link #3123
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
There are still stuff that seems to tell us otherwise though.

Amata has no scent and he thinks he knows Kagura.
I watched that bit many times and I only see that he recognizes Kagura from Cayenne's vision.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 12:46   Link #3124
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
I came to conclusion that the main character this time isn't going to be Apollonius, because:
  • New Legend(repeated several times by ZEN)
  • New Aquarion(the one old is holding Vega's pieces together, of course you can't use it unless you want the destruction of the planet)
  • Inheritence(means the main character is related by blood to the creator or is created by the creator of new Aquarion)
i am beginning to think this as well. the past reincarnations if there are any are going to be the side characters like maybe shrade/cayenne while the new pairing and new legacy is probably starting this time around.

if you think about it it makes sense. having the same reincarnations as main characters might be bit boring. so maybe with new characters they are trying to break the cycle of not dying or forbidden love etc.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 12:53   Link #3125
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
if you think about it it makes sense. having the same reincarnations as main characters might be bit boring. so maybe with new characters they are trying to break the cycle of not dying or forbidden love etc.
That's the best way to break of repeating the same cycle again and again.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:01   Link #3126
Zuul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
I watched that bit many times and I only see that he recognizes Kagura from Cayenne's vision.
It's not crystal clear though.


So I suppose, that in that theory, what Kagura smells is people's past lifes hence Amata not having a scent at all.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:08   Link #3127
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a pinepple, under the sea
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post

That piece wasn't in Aquarion when he was with Amata. I didn't deny it but you are conveniently dismissing the fact that Aquarion has 3 PILOTS if he were one of the other pilots he would know and that's ALL he knows. The only character shown with Apollonious's wings on his back was KAGURA. The only one with a memory was Kagura. Fudo knew of Kagura's existence and he also NEVER ever said or implied Amata was the reincarnation. He did not resonate with Amata, did he?

Lol.

Amata has just as much Apollo qualities as Kagura. If you compare the first or second episode of Sousei no Aquarion, to the second episode of Evol everything Amata and Apollo did was pretty much the same.

The calling for Aquarion, being able to pilot Aquarion without even knowing how. Mikono had no part of it. Amata was able to do it out of his desire to protect Mikono. Which is what triggered to him calling for Aquarion. Which was a name he wasn't supposed to know about either.

Apollo's desire to save his best friend from the shadow angels is what made him call out to Aquarion. Both had the similarities--the desire to protect someone. Your right, Kagura may have the memories, and he may have shown wings, but Amata has shown wings as well. Amata made Aquarion fly in the second episode, which was a shocker to Neo Deava.

In Sousei no Aquarion, when they were searching for the reincarnation of Apollonius, they mentioned he had to be an elemental. Which Apollo was, and so is Amata.

Two. In Sousei no Aquarion, they managed to check Apollo's back for wings and he had none, but he nonetheless managed to fly to a vector after calling out for Aquarion, which was pretty much the same thing Amata did. He called for Genesis Aquarion, just like Apollo did. The name just came to them, and in the OS, Apollonius was the one who gave the name to Apollo once he was inside. But in this case, Amata knew the name, as if he had known it all along.

And yes, Fudo did hint towards it, in episode 2 where he said "Speak the name of truth" And Amata somehow knew it. Thus Fudo said "Inherit the new legend."

It doesn't matter if Kagura has the memories or not. We can even go back to the theory that Apollo's soul was split into two. Because so many things revolve around Amata and Kagura al together, and even though its more hinted towards Kagura. Amata shows just as many hints as Kagura. So far Kagura has memories, and those wings, but Amata shows other things that hint him being Apollo as well.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium
Rare Igura's are GIRLS. He said the Rare Igura operated Aquarion

Which means, Mikono is the one who is actually responsible or Amata is because he's also SYLVIE

Lol, seriously, so I haven't seen any hints that imply Amata is Sylvie.

And, there's also hints of Zessica also being Sylvie. And Zessica has operated Aquarion as the head as well. Mykage will take any female, hell did you see how he was already having an eye out for Jin and Yunoha? Mykage could care less about legends, all he wants is to see who falls in love just so he could get his grubby hands on Aquarion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium
He let Kagura go so he could find "Sylvie". Apollon will only awaken for something or someone he cares about--mostly sylvie
Not exactly.

In Sousei no Aquarion, what made Apollo awaken was the fact that his best friend was captured by the Shadow Angels, and that's what drove him to be able to use Aquarion--- the need, and desire to get his best friend back. His only desire to use Aquarion is for finding his best friend, even then.

In this case, Kagura's so called "awakening" seemed forced, even then, He remembers nothing about being Apollon. If we look back to sousei no aquarion, Apollonius is able to speak and take some control of Apollo in order to call Celianne out. Kagura just calls her his "sylvie" . When Apollonius calls for Celianne, he does it as himself, taking full control of Apollo's body. Something that hasn't even been shown through Kagura yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium
He didn't say he was Apollon did it. He didn't say you are the creator of the legend, merely chosen....I hate to break it to you but the entire cast is chosen by the legend. If Amata is part of Sylvie then he's still chosen by legend. Amata doesn't have the solar wings, it's been said he didn't awaken the true Aquario. No Apollon, No Flashback, No memory, no use of Apollon's powers, Amata isn't a reincarnation, it cant' get any clearer than that.
We could still be wrong, and there is much more to cover for Amata.

And yes, Amata does have the Solar wings, Kagura himself pointed that out in episode 2. Kagura recognized Amata's wings as the wings of the sun.

And, yes. Amata does have the same power Apollo did in Sousei no Aquarion. They have the same elemental power. He may not have any flashbacks or memory, but the fact that he was able to say Aquarion's name, without even knowing it, is all we have for now.

We never got to see Amata's full memories. When they did that scan on him in episode 3, it went out of control and he killed the machine. His memories go deeper into that, and we don't even know if he's just repressing his memories himself.

I'm not saying Kagura isn't Apollon.

Spoiler for more theories because anything Mykage does makes me feel trolled:
__________________

Da dum da dum.
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:14   Link #3128
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
It's not crystal clear though.


So I suppose, that in that theory, what Kagura smells is people's past lifes hence Amata not having a scent at all.
Since Amata really has some Angel's blood(which implies he should be from Silvia's family tree and it means he can do similar tricks as Apollonius and Celliane and even look similar as them, hack he can even smell the same as them) it's hard too tell about Amata's scent.
Someone suggested that Kagura might smell elemental powers(after all Amata's wings are real)(I don't remember where I have read this theory).

Last edited by pingva; 2012-03-22 at 13:33.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:15   Link #3129
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AUSTRALIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
There are still stuff that seems to tell us otherwise though.

Amata has no scent and he thinks he knows Kagura.
Okay, I've been trying to get my head around the "Amata has no scent or he hasn't said to Mikono she's smelly (lol)" and that Kagura can smell Mikono, and he runs around like a wild child like Apollo did and he even closely resembles Apollo...if we were to say that when we are reincarnated we take on our past life Behaviour, Personality even down to our physical characteristics...wouldn't that be just plain weird if we were reincarnated as say an insect, or bird or plant? It's a bit silly when you think about it that way right? If Apollo was reborn into an ant, do you think that ant will have red hair and golden eyes and tell every other ant "it's smelly" (lol). Apollonius and Apollo were not the same on many levels (too many to say), the one thing they had in common was their ability to pilot Aquarion, and their undying love for Celiane/Silvia. The way I understand reincarnation is that it's a "rebirth", an entirely new life...In my opinion I think a mere "feeling" of " deja vu" (in a sense) has more meaning and impact than a vision (with silhouettes) or a vision (that just happened to appear) when the crazy guy decided to release (but its more like give) the wild child his apparent past memory. But its just my opinion...I could be wrong and all my playbacks of Sousei No Aquarion and Aquarion Evol and all my detailed listening and watching of the facial expressions and what not could be just a waste of my time.
Winged_Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:36   Link #3130
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
You're being sarcastic right? How was he reborn as "solar aquarion"?
Ask Touma, he said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
That piece wasn't in Aquarion when he was with Amata.
Or Amata didn't need that piece because he had the instinctual knowledge already. WHO KNOWS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
The only one with a memory was Kagura. Fudo knew of Kagura's existence and he also NEVER ever said or implied Amata was the reincarnation. He did not resonate with Amata, did he?
See, you're conveniently dismissing the fact that Kagura's "memory" is just as likely to be fake as real (in fact, it's more likely to be fake given the circumstances).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
No offense but you've been wrong before. Vena said it was indeed "Forbidden Lovers" You said Jin's comment was translation fail "I wonder if it's as strong as the original" yet Mykage also says that he wants to Awaken the Aquarion that is slumbering in Vega
and how come you don't know you paraphrased what I just said?
...what the everloving....?? I'm sorry but are you in write-only mode or do you switch to read as well??

1. I also said it was Forbidden Lovers because it said so right there on the screen in English. That point was never a question! Did you even pay attention?

2. Jin's "I wonder if it's as strong as the original" was indeed translation fail, regardless of what Mykage said later. What Jin said does not and will not ever mean "I wonder if it's as strong as the original", because no matter how you put the words together they mean something entirely different. If you don't believe me there are other people in this thread who speak Japanese, ask them. Or if that's not good enough, as far as I know this forum has at least one thread dedicated to Japanese, ask there. I'll be here waiting.

3. I'm not wrong about this particular fail either. That sentence simply does not say that Mikono has the power to awaken Aquarion. Nowhere at all. Again, go and ask other people who speak Japanese if you don't believe me.

And no, I didn't paraphrase what you just said, you're just trying to twist words to find evidence that your theory is true. Mikono piloting Aquarion =/= Mikono having awoken Aquarion. Sorry.

I'm not saying I can't be wrong. I have been wrong many times in my life. But in this case - sorry but we're talking about subbers who did things like "abductor named Yamai" (lol) and don't know that the proverb "hana yori dango" means "dango over flowers" and not "boys over flowers" (which is the title of a manga and is a pun on the proverb). And who pretty much guessed their way through Andy's first scene in ep 1. And who translated Amata's line "She said it after all" as "she came, after all" (yep, I watched ep 1 subbed recently).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Rare Igura's are GIRLS. He said the Rare Igura operated Aquarion. Which means, Mikono is the one who is actually responsible or Amata is because he's also SYLVIE
Again, you conveniently ignore some facts.
1) Zessica was also there, and oh, she's a GIRL.
2) Your entire argument rests on the assumption that Silvia is responsible for awakening Aquarion. I rest my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
He actually tried to tell them about Kagura, Izumo wouldn't listen So you say but that's not what Mykage said.
...I never said that...

...and I don't even know what you're talking about in the rest of the post.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:38   Link #3131
Zuul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
Okay, I've been trying to get my head around the "Amata has no scent or he hasn't said to Mikono she's smelly (lol)" and that Kagura can smell Mikono, and he runs around like a wild child like Apollo did and he even closely resembles Apollo...if we were to say that when we are reincarnated we take on our past life Behaviour, Personality even down to our physical characteristics...wouldn't that be just plain weird if we were reincarnated as say an insect, or bird or plant? It's a bit silly when you think about it that way right? If Apollo was reborn into an ant, do you think that ant will have red hair and golden eyes and tell every other ant "it's smelly" (lol). Apollonius and Apollo were not the same on many levels (too many to say), the one thing they had in common was their ability to pilot Aquarion, and their undying love for Celiane/Silvia. The way I understand reincarnation is that it's a "rebirth", an entirely new life...In my opinion I think a mere "feeling" of " deja vu" (in a sense) has more meaning and impact than a vision (with silhouettes) or a vision (that just happened to appear) when the crazy guy decided to release (but its more like give) the wild child his apparent past memory. But its just my opinion...I could be wrong and all my playbacks of Sousei No Aquarion and Aquarion Evol and all my detailed listening and watching of the facial expressions and what not could be just a waste of my time.
First : Humans reincarnations have always been human so far in the Aquarion verse.

Second : People looking like their past incarnation is not unheard of. Sylvia looked a lot like Celiane.

Third : Why is it so difficult for you guys to admit that Kagura is Appollon's true reincarnation ? The idea of having the former protagonist as an antagonist in the sequel is absolutelly epic.

Fourth : Reincarnation is the only non contrived way to explain Kagura being such an Appollo expy so far.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:44   Link #3132
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
You're being sarcastic right? How was he reborn as "solar aquarion"?
Ask Touma, he said that. "Apollonius had betrayed me and left Atlandia. But in the land of the wingless ones he was reborn into a new form, and returned to me as Wings of the Sun, Aquarion. And then, with a frightfully beautiful light, the Wings of the Sun destroyed Atlandia. It was a most beautiful light."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
That piece wasn't in Aquarion when he was with Amata.
Or Amata didn't need that piece because he had the instinctual knowledge already. WHO KNOWS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
The only one with a memory was Kagura. Fudo knew of Kagura's existence and he also NEVER ever said or implied Amata was the reincarnation. He did not resonate with Amata, did he?
See, you're conveniently dismissing the fact that Kagura's "memory" is just as likely to be fake as real (in fact, it's more likely to be fake given the circumstances).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
No offense but you've been wrong before. Vena said it was indeed "Forbidden Lovers" You said Jin's comment was translation fail "I wonder if it's as strong as the original" yet Mykage also says that he wants to Awaken the Aquarion that is slumbering in Vega
and how come you don't know you paraphrased what I just said?
...what the everloving....?? I'm sorry but are you in write-only mode or do you switch to read as well??

1. I also said it was Forbidden Lovers because it said so right there on the screen in English. That point was never a question! Did you even pay attention?

2. Jin's "I wonder if it's as strong as the original" was indeed translation fail, regardless of what Mykage said later. What Jin said does not and will not ever mean "I wonder if it's as strong as the original", because no matter how you put the words together they mean something entirely different. If you don't believe me there are other people in this thread who speak Japanese, ask them. Or if that's not good enough, as far as I know this forum has at least one thread dedicated to Japanese, ask there. I'll be here waiting.

3. I'm not wrong about this particular fail either. That sentence simply does not say that Mikono has the power to awaken Aquarion. Nowhere at all. Again, go and ask other people who speak Japanese if you don't believe me.

And no, I didn't paraphrase what you just said, you're just trying to twist words to find evidence that your theory is true. Mikono piloting Aquarion =/= Mikono having awoken Aquarion. Sorry.

I'm not saying I can't be wrong, I've been wrong many times in my life. But in this case - I'm sorry but we're talking about subbers who did things like "abductor named Yamai" (lol) and don't know that the proverb "hana yori dango" means "dango over flowers" and not "boys over flowers" (which is the title of a manga and is a pun on the proverb). And who pretty much guessed their way through Andy's first scene in ep 1. And who translated Amata's line "She said it after all" as "she came, after all" (yep, I watched ep 1 subbed recently).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Rare Igura's are GIRLS. He said the Rare Igura operated Aquarion. Which means, Mikono is the one who is actually responsible or Amata is because he's also SYLVIE
Again, you conveniently ignore some facts.
1) Zessica was also there, and oh, she's a GIRL.
2) Your entire argument rests on the assumption that Silvia/Celiane can "awaken" Aquarion. I rest my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
He actually tried to tell them about Kagura, Izumo wouldn't listen So you say but that's not what Mykage said.
...I never said that...

...and I don't even know what you're talking about in the rest of the post.
Just for clarification though: I still don't care whether or not Kagura is Apollon/Apollo/whathaveyou. He can be Apollo, or Silvia, or Apollonius' winged dog all he wants.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-03-22 at 19:17.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:49   Link #3133
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a pinepple, under the sea
Age: 22
Speaking of which.

Mikono is the only one who doesn't see the whole Apollon and Sylvie flash back, except for Zessica and Kagura.

But Zessica takes a good look at Mikono, and she sees Sylvie/Alicia.

Just some theory, but could it be possible that while Alicia fell into a dormant state, that a part of her heart/soul traveled on to someone else? So Mikono carries a part of her soul?

Since it's stated that most of the women that have come across to Altair have never survived, and Alicia did but she was placed into a dormant state, it might just be, since when Zessica looked at her, that's what she saw. She saw Alicia/sylvie.
__________________

Da dum da dum.
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 14:16   Link #3134
miketyson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
I'm pretty sure "Forbidden Lovers" mistake was my bad. It came up because someone was asking if Zen said it was a "forbidden meeting" or "forbidden lovers". I answered that he said it was a forbidden meeting, b/c that's what he said. IIRC Vena pointed out I totally forgot about the "super move title cards", which did say "Forbidden Lovers". So that should've settled things -- Zen said one thing, the cards said another, and I forgot about the cards when I chimed in -- but here we are, there it is, and so it goes, I guess. Definitely my bad on that one.
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 14:31   Link #3135
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AUSTRALIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
First : Humans reincarnations have always been human so far in the Aquarion verse.

Second : People looking like their past incarnation is not unheard of. Sylvia looked a lot like Celiane.

Third : Why is it so difficult for you guys to admit that Kagura is Appollon's true reincarnation ? The idea of having the former protagonist as an antagonist in the sequel is absolutelly epic.

Fourth : Reincarnation is the only non contrived way to explain Kagura being such an Appollo expy so far.
Sigh...

First: Using as an example (reincarnation is not only just about being reincarnated into a human again) - You never know Shu Shu could possibly be the first human reincarnated into a ... neko lol

Second: Yes I agree. But I am not saying that they don't look 'like' their past reincarnations, there are differences.

Third: Like I said 'In my opinion'. My interpretation of the visions (mykage gave kagura and somehow zessica saw). I haven't given up on the door that would supposedly reveal that Kagura is Apollo/Apollonius/Apollon. I don't hate the guy (actually I reckon he's rather hot and sexy and needs to expand his vocabulary). But from episode 1, I was very much drawn to Amata. Yes, I had my doubts along the way but after re-watching Sousei No Aquarion 3 times and researching their names (and meanings), and the story of Altair and Vega (which is very sad) even finding out that Kagura's name is actually a type of dance and that the Shishi Kagura uses a lions mask in the ritual and that their is another dance (from some town I forgot the name) has a black lion in the ritual that is all supposedly connected to the sun god/goddess Amaterasu and that she has 3 treasured jewels magatama (Minx wears it around her neck) mirror (can refer to Zessica) and the Sword (possibly Kagura's Mislagniss) and with all the damn symbolism...I still have faith in Amata being Apollo's reincarnation.

Fourth: Um I didn't understand your "EXPY" part, sorry just never seen that before but for the rest of it....actually no I dont understand your fourth point (lol - it's just me). Um but the way I see it Kagura would still be Kagura even if he wasn't the reincarnation of Apollo. He doesn't need to be the reincarnation to have his wild child side, and his outstanding smelling senses and his hair and eyes. There are such things as having the soul of someone else but your characteristics that make you an individual remain the same. Because as weird as it may sound, you also have your own soul (freaky eh?).
Winged_Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 15:03   Link #3136
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
@Winged_Memories:
Kagura as a name is very accurate description of him. Kagura means: smell + net(that's what I've heard).

Last edited by pingva; 2012-03-22 at 15:22.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 16:59   Link #3137
Vena
Carpe Diem
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ||At the edge of finality.||
Age: 24
As for the Aquarion, its pretty evident that only one of two people was responsible for the breaking of Guise (???Was that what it was called???) Stone that prevented the Aquaria(F) from merging with Aquaria(M), and then initiated the first merging of EVOL: Amata or Mikono. Zessica is in a component, sure, but it'd be a real stretch to say that she's somehow responsible for breaking the Guise Stone or for empowering the first EVOL. The peculiarity of it all, though, is that EVOL has been shown to not be a unique form for just Amata. The only special action in the first episode was the breaking of the stone that locked away Aquarion...

(It may not be unreasonable to wonder if Mikono wasn't the one responsible for breaking the stone in some subconscious manner, similar to how she electrocuted herself with Kagura. But, who knows...

... It was after Kagura had arrived and *found* her for the first time too.



*runs away before getting swept up*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
I'm pretty sure "Forbidden Lovers" mistake was my bad. It came up because someone was asking if Zen said it was a "forbidden meeting" or "forbidden lovers". I answered that he said it was a forbidden meeting, b/c that's what he said. IIRC Vena pointed out I totally forgot about the "super move title cards", which did say "Forbidden Lovers". So that should've settled things -- Zen said one thing, the cards said another, and I forgot about the cards when I chimed in -- but here we are, there it is, and so it goes, I guess. Definitely my bad on that one.
If I remember correctly, our entire discussion was largely about trying to figure out what Fudo may have meant considering that his words were different from the Aquarion-Move-Namer-Thing. To a degree his words were rather ambiguous in how they were worded but the AMNT (haha) is anything but vague. In the end, they mean the same thing anyway. The meeting between the two is forbidden and, especially, their love. This whole theme is recurring when concerning Mikono/Kagura so its logical that Fudo's line would follow suit.

The only thing in universe that seems forbidden is Sousei no Aquarion for obvious, world-ending reasons. So...

I really want to say its obvious what it all means but at the same time I want to say that other things, that seemingly contradict the former, are obvious. Its all such a cluster-fuck of *obvious* that... /walks off.
__________________
Transcend Eternity
Vena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 19:10   Link #3138
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Spoiler for Note~:


Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Ask Touma, he said that. "Apollonius had betrayed me and left Atlandia. But in the land of the wingless ones he was reborn into a new form, and returned to me as Wings of the Sun, Aquarion. And then, with a frightfully beautiful light, the Wings of the Sun destroyed Atlandia. It was a most beautiful light."
I am not being insulting when I say--- Is English your native language? I am not saying it's not very good. Hell it's better than mine and I'm a native speaker...if it is are you from an English speaking country other than America? I notice the colloquialism's mess people up. English is mutt langauge and only Brits truly speak proper English but there is a slight communication gap when it comes English speakers...

What I said was tantamount to the same thing. I merely paraphrase it wasn't a direct quote. There is more than one way to say the same thing in English. You were just more eloquent because I',m, ghetto and you're not
I said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post

You're being sarcastic right? How was he reborn as "solar aquarion"? He didn't die when he ripped them off, he removed built Aquarion and fought then died and was REBORN as human

Being 'reborn' as Solar Aquarion isn't meant to be taken literally it's allegorical. When Apollonious tore off his wings. He wasn't reborn, he just couldn't travel to Atlandia and so he built the Machine Angel--he return to fight and because of it he was able to use that holy genesis light to destroy Alandia and then he dies and then is reborn as human in the land of ..well Humans. On earth.

He did not become Aquarion...if he did, Then who was Apollo? A part of Apollonious was bound to Aquarion. Because he's based on Prometheus and Apollo. He's bound after betraying Zeus and he gets his innards eaten. He's immortal but he still dies and is reborn. Apollnas is another name for Apollo and that's why all the reincarnations are wolf-like and emerge from water and are bathed in sunlight

He was an Angel and ripped his wings off and became an Angel who couldn't fly so he built mechanical wings. Then he died and was reborn as a human with no wings that had to use his mechanical wings to fly. Apollonas is the father of the technology, it's easy to build vectors even if you don't know their true form. Although they do know the legend...it wasn't common knowledge in the OS either Jun hacked the system and told everyone but it was something that only government and the D'Alisias knew.

Then he died and was reborn as Apollo. The true power comes from Apollonas' reincarnation when he's inside of Aquarion and if it's slumbering, it's not awake That means Amata managed to use a form but something or someone is missing....so it's not the true legendary beast


As Gen/ZenFudo would say: " Can you see the the soy milk in tofu sheets?"
"The answer is in this center of the DONUT"


As Sophia Belin chiming in: " It means you're looking at the surface






Amata is the obvious choice because he's the main, but Kagura the Ax-Crazy Wolf-boy Stalker---is displaying signs that he's actually the chosen one.

But I have to end there... I really only came to share this

I am posting this one because it has the artist's watermark on it so he can get his creds...the non watermarked versions are below

This was done based on the official colors that was in a sample image of Mikono from main website

V1 V2 [/B][/B]
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 20:05   Link #3139
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
Wouldn't that rule out Amata then? He forms it but he has no visions and his resonance is quite different from Apollo's, therein it would lead one to suspect that this Aquarion is quite different from the original. Moreover, EVOL is not limited to him but I'm pretty sure the Apollo-form (whatever it was called) was limited to Apollo when he was at the head.

Just some things I find curious.
You're forgetting these Aquaria vectors is mass produced like Assault Aquarion vectors.

Amata broke the Guize stones and got identified by Kagura as the Wings of the Sun. Aka Apollonius or his Wings within Aquarion.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 20:54   Link #3140
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
First : Humans reincarnations have always been human so far in the Aquarion verse.

Second : People looking like their past incarnation is not unheard of. Sylvia looked a lot like Celiane.

Third : Why is it so difficult for you guys to admit that Kagura is Appollon's true reincarnation ? The idea of having the former protagonist as an antagonist in the sequel is absolutelly epic.

Fourth : Reincarnation is the only non contrived way to explain Kagura being such an Appollo expy so far.
1st: The human Celiane reincarnated into a half human, half angel. So humans can reincarnate differently.

3rd: From the beginning the producers acknowledged that Kagura is the most like Apollo and yet they kept the "true" reincarnations a secret even now. Plus Mikono seemed to be the sure thing for Silvia but the last few episodes actually seem to be pointing more towards Zessica instead. So If it was so obvious they would be more likely to have outright said it by now unless they were planning some kind of twist.

4th: The fact that they are so similar can actually be considered contrived. Even in the OS Apollo and Silvia pointed out MANY times that they weren't very much like their previous lives. Heck look at Sirius, not really much at all like his previous life.

I'm personally still betting on Kagura being a clone of Apollo made by Mykage for the sake of his search for the legendary Aquarion. Possibly done by using the true reincarnation Amata.

If i can remember correctly didn't the interview by the producers say that the reincarnations will become clear by about the halfway point? I'm betting the speculation will come to an end with this weeks episode since it's the half way mark which would be the best episode to make the reveal.
__________________

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2012-03-22 at 21:21.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, science fiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.