AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Aquarion Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-15, 10:14   Link #1461
Tenchi Hou Take
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
The ED picture of Aquarion would have been much better... wasted opportunity. In fact, they should have just made the ED pictures into the covers of the boxes.



He's going to get his hands on Mikono at some point... so at some point?
Probably but Mikono being kidnapped isn't actually a reason towards him actually managing to do it. It could be some underhanded tactic, free will, free will to save friends, someone else doing all the hard work and him just cleaning up the leftovers etc.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 11:28   Link #1462
ookamigirl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boy-girl class relationships were totally cute to watch.
Amata sure gets excited easily ^^
Zessica has an obvious thing for Amata lol
I'm surprised she can't understand that he likes Mikono more.
Aquarion's new power was awesome! Guess its powers depend on the current users.
__________________
My new Blog --> ookami (anime, manga, movies, JDrama, music, Japan..) & latest reviews

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 11:48   Link #1463
mangatron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Omg Shinji103...
I read your post and the whole time I thought it was a post from mangatron. The way you speak and the way you act is so similar until your signature comes up. No fanservice.
lol now I can't say much about ep 07 because Shinji already said exactly the same things I was going to say

But while Shinji will rant about the posters..... I demand to see more shower scenes of the girls! Heck, we hardly see the girls side of the dorm, with the wall down..... they should have a mixed bath!

But, I really like Zessica. You know how there's some anime that have a girl you really like, but due to some unknown mystical phenomenon she just doesn't seem to wear anything else? Well, Zessi-chan is one of those rare girls where I don't mind her wearing not much else besides her main clothes, in fact, I so like her main outfit that I suggest she pilot Aquarion in that. With less tension around her big ones, I'm sure the jiggles of aeronautical flight would be enough to super charge me Amata

On the other hand, I like to see Mixy-chan wear something else from time to time. Such as.... Zessi-chan's outfit. Yeah.... suddenly, I feel happy picturing that in my mind. With Mixy's haughty attitude and scowl on her face, she would look so dominating....

Oh right, there was a loli in the ep. Her and that.... heterochormic hair of hers .....Nope, the lolitron is still sealed. Probably because she keeps disappearing so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Now see, I really didn't know. 'Cause I thought Enternal was talking about a forum, and well, apparently not.

Of course, I may also have had a moment of low brain function from the sudden and extreme bloodloss I suffered from seeing Zessica tempting Amata in episode 7.
What? Forgot about me already? I know I don't post much, but there was the time I posted about 2-3 posts after one of yours, surely I wasn't that stealthy

But yeah, it's my fault for not being here much. Well... not my fault there's 300 new posts for every 1 post I make here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Happy Valentine's Day from Zessica~

Spoiler for and another one :3:


Hmm, looking around a bit, I see no one seems to have taken notice of this. So..... that makes me the first one to receive her shokolade! Whoohoo! I'm taking it! I'm dating her and we're making out! Uh oh, here comes little Zessica..... eh? It's a boy? Oh well, we'll just name him.... Kagura. *mangatron runs.... but is headbutted in the crotch by Zessica*

__________________

I <3 Pantsu
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!
*mangatron's Twintail Celebration begins with Miss Monday
from Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z
!
*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at 88%, I hurt like an abused masochist...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 12:38   Link #1464
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
What? Forgot about me already? I know I don't post much, but there was the time I posted about 2-3 posts after one of yours, surely I wasn't that stealthy
Sorry about that.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 13:23   Link #1465
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
I seriously don't understand people's definition of "trolling" anymore... in my time there was "plot" and "development" but apparently nowadays it's all been replaced by "trolling."

Re: the booklet, it looks like Kagura trying to catch Amata who is floating away. Hm, might need to check out all that KaguraxAmata stuff over at pixiv...
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 13:39   Link #1466
Adigard
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Re: the booklet, it looks like Kagura trying to catch Amata who is floating away. Hm, might need to check out all that KaguraxAmata stuff over at pixiv...
The CD or BD cover art is even worse... Amata is floating up towards Kagura, who's leaping down to land on his back. o.O;;

Glad to see they're including the cards in the box-set though, figured we'd have a deck of them offered somewhere.
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 13:50   Link #1467
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
some spoilers from 2ch, could be speculations -

Quote:
367 名前:風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で [sage] 投稿日:2012/02/13(月) 00:13:08.81 ID:EexqdwcY0
今日は実体弾は戦闘に必須ということを思い知らされます
371 名前:風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で [sage] 投稿日:2012/02/13(月) 00:21:34.83 ID:EexqdwcY0
レイアグラーが何かはまだわかりませんが
女性を連れ去つている理由は8話で判明します
409 名前:風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で [sage] 投稿日:2012/02/13(月) 01:27:18.92 ID:EexqdwcY0
ゼシカの緑は紫龍の緑
8話でさらけだします
717 名前:風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で [sage] 投稿日:2012/02/13(月) 02:14:59.42 ID:EexqdwcY0
イズモ(46)
スオミ(29)
ドナーる(28)
MIX(19)
アンディ(17)
シュレード(17)
カイエン(19)
アマタ(16)
カグラ(16)
ユノハ(15)
ジン(14)
身長
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org2632158.jpg
783 名前:風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で [sage] 投稿日:2012/02/13(月) 02:20:27.57 ID:EexqdwcY0
>>735
ミコノ(16)、ゼシカ(17)
837 名前:風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で [sage] 投稿日:2012/02/13(月) 02:24:02.98 ID:EexqdwcY0
>>770
とりあえず力が設定されてるモロイさんとサザンカは見せ場がある
i only made out Zessica's being head with lead to Shiryu like transformation which i think would be cool cause gepard is crappy for her.
http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Shiryu

also the spoilers say that we will know why altea wants women etc.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 14:18   Link #1468
Vena
Carpe Diem
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ||At the edge of finality.||
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
some spoilers from 2ch, could be speculations -

i only made out Zessica's being head with lead to Shiryu like transformation which i think would be cool cause gepard is crappy for her.
http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Shiryu

also the spoilers say that we will know why altea wants women etc.
There's nothing there really, aside from the head thing for Zess. Most of it just feels/looks like speculation.
__________________
Transcend Eternity
Vena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 14:45   Link #1469
Golos
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Western Eurasia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
The pattern of Amata-Zessica-"Showcased Classmate of the Day" vs. Jin or Kagura piloting a mech is becoming pretty obvious now. Andy or Cayenne may get some time in the two "locked down" spots as well, but it'll usually be Amata-Zessica occupying them, with the third spot being open to whichever secondary character is given their 15 minutes of fame.
I think you are wrong about Cayenne.
So far, he has been shown to be Amata's usual male co-pilot (Andy always ends up replaced) and just as important as Zessica.
Golos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 15:07   Link #1470
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
hmm... so Yunoha is only a year younger than Amata, never would've realized lol
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 15:55   Link #1471
Archon_Wing
Hater
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lion's Arch
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
^Ah yeah that's probably the case.
But it seems they're going to deploy the other one, since on the OP Zessica seems to use Gepart to back-up EVOL......... or that was just to show Zessica's piloting Gepart XD



Happy Valentine's Day from Zessica~

Spoiler for and another one :3:

Omg... personally I just came to laugh at that show but the 2nd pic...

And I quoted the wrong post... edited.
__________________
What appears to be a moment for the helper feels like an eternity to the helpee.
Avatar and Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480 (Stormbluff Isle)
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 15:57   Link #1472
com_gwp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Is there anyone else who is liking Mikono less and less?

I really liked her character in those first 3 episodes, but her jealousy and possessive play in the last few episodes is really wearing on me
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 16:02   Link #1473
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
Is there anyone else who is liking Mikono less and less?

I really liked her character in those first 3 episodes, but her jealousy and possessive play in the last few episodes is really wearing on me
That's what I said in the previous post I think in the previous page. But I do agree that her actions are wearing on me as well, however I can't argue how cute she is and how nice she could be Also I support Amata x Mikono all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golos View Post
I think you are wrong about Cayenne.
So far, he has been shown to be Amata's usual male co-pilot (Andy always ends up replaced) and just as important as Zessica.
I can't wait for an episode featuring MAINLY Andy, and gets to be the head while showing his element power (ground) with the aquarion! How awesome would that be?
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 16:20   Link #1474
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
Is there anyone else who is liking Mikono less and less?

I really liked her character in those first 3 episodes, but her jealousy and possessive play in the last few episodes is really wearing on me
Yeah, because a girl can't be jealous when the guy whom she is unofficially in a relationship with reacts strongly and positively (or so she thinks because he never told her otherwise) to other girls flirting with him. That would mean she's possessive. Right. Sexism, what's that?
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 16:29   Link #1475
Adigard
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Yeah, because a girl can't be jealous when the guy whom she is unofficially in a relationship with reacts strongly and positively (or so she thinks because he never told her otherwise) to other girls flirting with him. That would mean she's possessive. Right. Sexism, what's that?
Agreed, Zessica and Mikono now know that Amata will "fly for anyone" and it doesn't mean what they think it means...

If she keeps getting upset I'll like her a lot less. But for now I'm giving her some leeway for just figuring out what the anime viewers have known since ep3. She seemed to associate his flying with deeper feelings (understandable from what she's seen thus far).

As she said in Ep5.

"Amata's heart starts racing when he looks at me.
Oh Amata"

When your potential boyfriend starts to levitate anytime they look at you... it'd be a grand way for a shy or insecure person to feel loved. Less so when he suddenly starts flying for, let's say, zombies.
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 16:36   Link #1476
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Episode 7 has made it crystal clear that Zessica is seriously interested in Amata. And it's actually pretty cute and endearing how she shows that in this episode. I honestly like the semi-comedic chemistry between Zessica and Amata. I think they make a good pair.
Eh? I'm not getting that vibe yet though, sure she trusts him with her 'secret' (her terrified moments) but that still falls well within the friendship category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
The pattern of Amata-Zessica-"Showcased Classmate of the Day" vs. Jin or Kagura piloting a mech is becoming pretty obvious now. Andy or Cayenne may get some time in the two "locked down" spots as well, but it'll usually be Amata-Zessica occupying them, with the third spot being open to whichever secondary character is given their 15 minutes of fame.
Actually it's an even score between Zessica and Cayenne as the second pilot, no scratch that- with this episode Cayenne is now one more than her.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
There's nothing there really, aside from the head thing for Zess. Most of it just feels/looks like speculation.
Didn't we have her as the head for this episode already ? Nothing significant happened there...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 17:02   Link #1477
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Yeah, because a girl can't be jealous when the guy whom she is unofficially in a relationship with reacts strongly and positively (or so she thinks because he never told her otherwise) to other girls flirting with him. That would mean she's possessive. Right. Sexism, what's that?
She can be jealous, but if she gets forcefully grabbed by a complete stranger and doesn't even attempt to resist in any way, doesn't yell at him and even blushes with what he says, that kind of response doesn't exactly dignify her jealousy. But she can be jealous if she wants and, since jealousy is ugly to see, anyone can dislike her for it. Sexism has nothing to do with it. A female viewer could just as easily dislike Amata because he's easily led astray by other women; doesn't mean they're sexist.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 17:05   Link #1478
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
She can be jealous, but if she gets forcefully grabbed by a complete stranger and doesn't even attempt to resist in any way, doesn't yell at him and even blushes with what he says, that kind of response doesn't exactly dignify her jealousy.
Between the initial shock and getting shocked, I don't think there was any time for that.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 17:24   Link #1479
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
She can be jealous, but if she gets forcefully grabbed by a complete stranger and doesn't even attempt to resist in any way, doesn't yell at him and even blushes with what he says, that kind of response doesn't exactly dignify her jealousy.
Oh come on. You make it sound as if a) Mikono was doing it because she wanted to/enjoyed it, b) the whole thing hadn't happened within the course of a few seconds and c) Kagura hadn't appeared out of the blue. Mikono (and Amata too, for that matter) was pretty much shocked at seeing some random guy jumping over ther rail, grabbing her and SNIFFING HER I mean seriously, wtf. And then licking. Show me one person who would've been in the right state of her mind in this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
But she can be jealous if she wants and, since jealousy is ugly to see, anyone can dislike her for it. Sexism has nothing to do with it. A female viewer could just as easily dislike Amata because he's easily led astray by other women; doesn't mean they're sexist.
Oh no, sexism has nothing to do with it except what I see here is people blaming a girl for being jealous at all and not being docile and super understanding at seeing her (quasi-)boyfriend flirting around (or so she thinks). Not to mention that Amata is not "led astray by other women", it's his power reacting to strong emotions in him, be that excitement, fear, embarrassment, etc. Now if he had only told Mikono that at the beginning Mikono wouldn't have jumped to conclusions about Zessica making him float (which eventually led to her jumping to even worse conclusions at seeing them together at night). But then of course we wouldn't have had a plot.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 17:58   Link #1480
com_gwp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
^Geez, can't I just merely be bored by the way her character and reactions are being written?

It's not like her character is terribly unique at this point. (Note, I didn't say I hated her, just liking her less compared to the first few episodes)
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, science fiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.