AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2011-07-06, 23:38   Link #41
xellos2099

This chapter remind me of the part of yuyu haksua where Yuska need to defeat or kill a human to save his friend.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 23:43   Link #42
GreatTeacherKen

@Nobodyman9

I do not mean to imply that you're not allowed to criticize Bleach or any other series. I actually agree with many of the common criticisms about the series like the series' pacing issues and there are many series that I enjoy more than Bleach. I was just saying that your initial statement about fans getting offended about negative criticism can apply to almost any series with a large fan base. It's definitely not something limited to the Bleach fanbase. Some of the series that you like may have fans like this. In any case, I'd say getting offended because someone doesn't share the same taste in fiction is pretty silly and this applies to both fans and non-fans.

As for the chapter itself, not much new happened except that it seems that Orihime and Chad have apparently been brainwashed.

Now, crazy speculation time! I wonder if they really have been brainwashed, or if they are faking it. The last time we've seen Tsukushima talk to Orihime, the former at one point said, "What? Oh come on, I've met you just the other day!" which is an odd statement to me. Maybe Orihime wasn't affected by the brainwashing at the time, and maybe she isn't now? Unless, Tsukushima got them again off panel.
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 23:44   Link #43
Lendial

i hope one of his friends die for dramatic effect. its nice to see ichigo with some bloodlust.
Old 2011-07-07, 00:35   Link #44
Aqua Knight

Ginjou fights Chad and Ichigo does Inoue
Old 2011-07-07, 03:50   Link #45
Knjaz

I kinda liked this chapter. No often you see Ichigo not hesitating before going all-out on someone.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 04:31   Link #46
Langus
Optimus Prime

Ugh...

While the slicing off of Tsukishima's arm was certainly enjoyable and redeeming, there's not a chance in hell he'd be smirking ten seconds later. It's an amputation, not a gash. Writhing on the floor in agony? Yes. Screaming? Yes. Standing there all stoic with a smug look on his face? Not a chance.

I'm really hoping Ichigo kills Chad or Orihime next week, or one of his other friends. Kubo needs to get rid of some dead weight characters and what better way than to have him go on a killing rampage, have it be revealed that Tsukishima is actually a good guy and then he destroys his boring ass self in suicidal grief.

Now THAT is a plot I actually wouldn't mind reading. This... this one needs... the opposite of whatever Kubo has been doing to it.
Old 2011-07-07, 04:44   Link #47
ronin myael
lost ronin

i don't even know what to say about this chapter. it's so random. i can't say i hate it, i can't say i like it either. it's just...blah...oh well... hope ichigo fights his friends next chapter. now that would be a real twist. lol
Old 2011-07-07, 05:23   Link #48
Tactics
Oath Sign

I wonder how Tsukishima could keep his calmness with just one arms
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 05:44   Link #49
sayde

^^
*points to Orihime*
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 06:44   Link #50
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'd believe that if she'd already healed him, but she hasn't...
Old 2011-07-07, 06:57   Link #51
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
*points to kubo*
Old 2011-07-07, 08:51   Link #52
neshru

Still wondering why everything that is going on right now matters at all. Unless that Tsukishima guy wants to add Ichigo to a personal army of his or something.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 09:16   Link #53
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

Oh jeez, reading this chapter is a very hustle one….

I remember my past post that I don’t want to see Ichigo running away for the third time and he must somehow confront Tsukishima in the first place…..as I also said that “running away will never solve the problem, and it just make things worse than ever!.” …….damn, this is what is going on right now, it is really getting worse!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*….there is no hope at all here……we still haven’t learned what was Tsukishima up to until now…….the only solution I can think of for Ichigo's dilemma right now is to RETREAT and be infected by Tsukishima’s fullbring……..that meant the way for us to know what is his motivation for screwing Ichigo’s mind……….then, in some way, the right time for shinigami’s to intervene and bring back everything to normal…..

otherwise he really have to deal first Inuoe and Chad before to kill Tsukishima and by some point, force to hurt all of the people he hold dear.....(which i don't want to happen, i hate sad stories, you know!)

I think this arc drives Ichigo to really loose his ties with humans.....to end his bond with his family and friends where he can no longer call the human world as his "home"....and thus there is no other option but to choose the path of being full time shinagami that somehow awaits in him.....

Ichimaru Gin
rei_ayanami17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 10:20   Link #54
Unjust

I sure hope Kubo decides to show Orihimes new powers a bit more deeply now, because. If he would actually develop Orihime then her powers would be Aizen level.
Old 2011-07-07, 13:58   Link #55
GDB

Quote:
How can you be so sure? They made it a point to obscure that arm with Chad's arm, so you can't tell if it's there or not.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 14:06   Link #56
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Should still hurt when your arm's sliced off, right? :P
Old 2011-07-07, 15:29   Link #57
GDB

Maybe. If his adrenaline got pumping fast enough, it could negate the pain long enough for Inoue to heal him. That or his nerves got damaged and thus couldn't send the pain to his head. There are many possible outs that will never be explained, because this is Bleach.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 15:33   Link #58
Unjust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He did groan when he got his arm slashed off, the Adrenaline might have subdued that pain afterwards. Then a lot of people on Bleach seem to feel no pain.
Old 2011-07-08, 04:14   Link #59
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
I think she's doing that now...her Shun Shun Rikka are out and one if flying towards Tsukishima's arm.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 07:09   Link #60
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Not in Bleach. Just remember countless hands that were sliced, ripped etc.