AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2014-07-13, 20:48   Link #1
Suki-chan
No one is perfect. ≠

Insults

How do you react to them? When a sibling of yours or someone dear to you insults you due to anger?

I know people say the most stupidest things when they are upset, but as for me.. I would hear the cold & harsh words she/he spoke of. I cry a lot when this happens or wrote it down in my diary; it really calms me down somehow._.

#SensitivePersonAlarm

Last edited by Suki-chan; 2014-07-13 at 21:02.
Suki-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 12:16   Link #2
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It really depends on the person and circumstances. For example, a seasoned colleague of mine has repeatedly insulted my level of expertise, but I can't blame him for it - he cannot comprehend the extent of my knowledge. On the other hand, I can't explain it to him either, because then he'd feel both inferior in many areas AND old (since he's 8 years ahead of me).

That's pretty much the most serious case I have to deal with...everything else gets shrugged off as a common little outbreak to help people let off some steam.
Old 2014-07-22, 12:54   Link #3
NightbatŪ
Deadpan Snarker

Been at the receiving end of insults by my peers for a long time
Over time, I've became a lot colder and more rude than I like to admit
Old 2014-07-23, 11:13   Link #4
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Grow thicker skin and study posh English literature to turn whatever they say into jokes.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 06:40   Link #5
Kimidori
Let's Play

Most of the time I either snark back or being polite to them to throw them off, but if they happens to push some of my berserk button I might snap.