AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2011-08-03, 12:11   Link #61
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Imagin other peoples faces if they see Itachi and Naruto fighting together XD
Old 2011-08-03, 12:14   Link #62
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

hhmm a fully recover nagato vs kyuubi naruto and itachi SOUNDS LIKE A FAIR FIGHT lol
Old 2011-08-03, 12:28   Link #63
janipani

Damn! That crow is talented as Kakashi. Magendfhdfhaxoreyes even not real Uchica! Damn!

And I just wonder why Kishi is so unstable writer... he has some worst and best chapters of manga I know about.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 12:36   Link #64
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Ah, leave it to Itachi to do something badass like this. And now Pein!
Old 2011-08-03, 12:40   Link #65
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Imagin other peoples faces if they see Itachi and Naruto fighting together XD
Would be even more funny if Sasuke chose that moment to join the fray. XD
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 12:42   Link #66
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Did anyone find it interesting that Itachi was willing to let Sasuke be brainwashed to love Konoha? Rather than it happening naturally and changing Sasuke's thinking? Anything ethically wrong there?
From the guy who murdered his kin, twisted and tortured his brother out of love? No I think it stays the course.
Now what would be funny is for Itachi's absolute devotion for Konoha when he was alive to also come from Shisui's brainwashing in the first place.
Quote:
Damn Uchiha and their uber powers.
Yeah, they even have MS Genjutsu that aren't Tsukuyomi, who'd have thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That's the lower scale Sharingan technique from Shisui's eyes, not the Mangekyo technique.
Was it? This Sharingan eye (which was conveniently always hidden when used in this fashion so we couldn't see what it looked like) allowed to implant new thought into people's head as if they were their own and Ao recognized it as Shisui's jutsu.
Perhaps Danzou wasn't as skilled with it but thanks to being a bioengineered freaks with Hashirama's cells he could use Kotoamatsukami several times a day.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 12:46   Link #67
Macros617

My predictions next chapter are Itachi stopping Nagato from taking Naruto's soul and then a true battle of the eyes? This is going to be good! I can't wait!!!!
Macros617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 12:54   Link #68
Kallen4life

if Danzou also used the Mangekyou technique for his MC then it means even half-assed Hashirama cells of his could cut down 10 years to ~1 day (or less then 1 day) .. that's beyond imba (even for Shisui), I think with Danzou it was the regular sharingan MC (mind control), which IS kinda the same yeah, but IMHO the difference is in strength .. Shisui's Mangekyou can go through MS, EMS and Edo Tensei .. the regular Shisui's shringan probably can't

that's only speculation though

Quote:
Now what would be funny is for Itachi's absolute devotion for Konoha when he was alive to also come from Shisui's brainwashing in the first place.
good point
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 12:56   Link #69
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

What if he's Madara? That's a can of worms isn't it.
Old 2011-08-03, 12:56   Link #70
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Was it? This Sharingan eye (which was conveniently always hidden when used in this fashion so we couldn't see what it looked like) allowed to implant new thought into people's head as if they were their own and Ao recognized it as Shisui's jutsu.
Perhaps Danzou wasn't as skilled with it but thanks to being a bioengineered freaks with Hashirama's cells he could use Kotoamatsukami several times a day.
Ao said it was Shisui's chakra. He was looking at it using the Byakugan, so he wouldn't have seen the shape anything in the eye anyway. All he sees with that is the flow and sense of chakra. (Chapter 459, page 14)

If Shisui was known for getting into his opponent's minds and controlling them, I assume he'd have done it more than once or twice over the course of his life. With a 10-year cooldown, it makes more sense that this lower-end 1-day version was a standard Sharingan technique for him. And the image of Shisui that Ao thought of just had standard sharingans, not Mangekyos.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 13:06   Link #71
Kallen4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Ao said it was Shisui's chakra. He was looking at it using the Byakugan, so he wouldn't have seen the shape anything in the eye anyway. All he sees with that is the flow and sense of chakra. (Chapter 459, page 14)

If Shisui was known for getting into his opponent's minds and controlling them, I assume he'd have done it more than once or twice over the course of his life. With a 10-year cooldown, it makes more sense that this lower-end 1-day version was a standard Sharingan technique for him. And the image of Shisui that Ao thought of just had standard sharingans, not Mangekyos.
good point

also, if his regular sharingan can do mind control ~once per day - that's really special (like it's supposed to be - everyone says Shisui is special lol ^^), noone else can do that that we know of .. but this Koto Amatsukami is just an MS technique, powerful yes, but it possibly cost Shisui Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi or both ( I assume .. if there's one MS technique per 1 eye + Susanoo) .. AND it's on 10 year cooldown lol .. that's not that hot, I'd rather have Itachi's or Sasuke's MS then
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-08-03, 13:16   Link #72
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Didn't know Shisui had MS...I thought Itachi took his own MS by killing Shisui. Then again, Itachi doesn't have to be the latter's most important person, but still...anyways, this was an ok chapter, Itachi's so organized he could even surprise the elder toad! So, Naruto's crow was meant for Sasuke...too bad he had to use it here, wonder if it will stay with him later on. Nagato's doing his crazy stuff and it's already a mess, what would happen if the new Pain came over to play?
Old 2011-08-03, 13:34   Link #73
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Would be even more funny if Sasuke chose that moment to join the fray. XD
With itachi being held up by naruto
Old 2011-08-03, 14:08   Link #74
strategos

heh
So naruto has a new pet?
What awesome name could we think of for this new pet?
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 14:11   Link #75
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
heh
So naruto has a new pet?
What awesome name could we think of for this new pet?
Huginn or Muninn of course.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 14:13   Link #76
haegar
mangaviking

so I am confused...was nagatomaru trying to pull kyubi chakra or narutos soul? he cant just go and rip out his soul can he? even kyuubi didnt manage that in the internal struggle. its a good chap but I am a bit puzzled how kabuto simply just got loads more powerful with his edo tensei on nagato - ok so he was holding back before with the other zombies apparently thats just fine - but how can he use all those techniques better even than nagato used them in the naruto pain fight? nagatos max level at his dath should be the most kabuto can get out of him, no? I mean oro couldn't let the hokages do moves they didnt know before dying. and even if kabutos edo Tensei is stronger ...0.o
Old 2011-08-03, 14:13   Link #77
Kallen4life

this pet has been inside him for weeks or months now

OTP !

Quote:
so I am confused...was nagatomaru trying to pull kyubi chakra or narutos soul? he cant just go and rip out his soul can he? even kyuubi didnt manage that in the internal struggle. its a good chap but I am a bit puzzled how kabuto simply just got loads more powerful with his edo tensei on nagato - ok so he was holding back before with the other zombies apparently thats just fine - but how can he use all those techniques better even than nagato used them in the naruto pain fight? 0.o
well before he had to divert part of his control on Itachi - now it's just Pain .. and Rinnegan is Rinnegan - the most powerful doujutsu

also, tbh, Kabuto is a better shinobi skill and intelligence-wise then Nagato .. Nagato is a kid Jiraiya found, his power comes solely from Rinnegan

but yeah - it is weird
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-08-03, 14:21   Link #78
epyon96

I wonder if Itachi's Mangekyo is faded permanently or just a temporary thing.

Moreover, do you think this is the author's way of giving Rinningan to Naruto by this Human Path technique.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 14:25   Link #79
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

That's the first thing I thought of myself after reading the spoilers.
Old 2011-08-03, 14:29   Link #80
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
so I am confused...was nagatomaru trying to pull kyubi chakra or narutos soul? he cant just go and rip out his soul can he?
Not sure where you were during all of the battles involving Pein, but yeah, Human Path does exactly that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
also, tbh, Kabuto is a better shinobi skill and intelligence-wise then Nagato .. Nagato is a kid Jiraiya found, his power comes solely from Rinnegan
I am extremely hesitant to put Kabuto above Nagato in terms of skill. We haven't really seen a whole lot of what he's currently capable of, and the last time we saw him really fight I definitely wouldn't have put him on Nagato's level.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion