AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 17:26   Link #101
Xaturas

Hard to tell after first ep.
But considering that novels got like 5 spinoffs mangas it should have some potential.
I myself would love to read the novel but don't have any means to do so (no asian language knowledge).
Probably will watch it anyway even if it becomes generic weekly loli anime, at least it doesn't shoot with lolis from every direction. I would rather kill myself than watch something like lucky start and animes of that type.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 17:30   Link #102
Dahak86
Let me njoy ur toy, Ajay.

obligatory stitched/gif material
Old 2012-01-10, 18:32   Link #103
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Call me crazy but does Sora look more endowed with her shirt off?

Anyway, can't wait for more episodes!
Old 2012-01-10, 18:50   Link #104
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Sola recommended me this anime looks pretty nice. Though I got a little bit surprised on the designs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Spoiler for Is this "Oni-ChiChi" or...:

WOW... I'm positively impressed by this, especially by the second-half. Hope to see moar of that.

disagree. I want fanservice in every show I watch!

Glad you pointed that certain H-anime out. At first glance it's Kyon'sImouto, Haruhi clone and lastly.....

Comparing Airi to Miu in Oni-Chihi Airi wears denim short-shorts with pink and black striped thigh high knee socks for her casual wear.

Will be watching papakiki.

and I agree on the bold part
Old 2012-01-10, 19:14   Link #105
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

lol...

Spoiler for ep 1:

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-01-10 at 19:39.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 19:16   Link #106
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

unaired 13th ep with dvd/bluray release
Old 2012-01-10, 19:22   Link #107
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

So, according to Crunchyroll, the series will run for 26 episodes, but the official site of the anime says that it will have 13... Wut? o_O
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 19:23   Link #108
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
So, according to Crunchyroll, the series will run for 26 episodes, but the official site of the anime says that it will have 13... Wut? o_O
that's interesting, well MAL has it as 26 as well
Old 2012-01-10, 21:20   Link #109
Seiryuu

I hope they remember moderation on the fanservice. This could be a great family story with really good comedy, but the guy shouldn't freak over a ten-year-old girl's panty flash more than once per episode. The current level's fine, just so long as they don't go overboard. In other words, Miu had better not start acting like a certain other ten-year-old girl played by Kitamura Eri.

This certainly sounds like it could become a good series, with the guy learning about love, family, caring for someone and being depended upon, while trying to find romance. Of course there's going to be problems since two of the girls have no relation to him, and it's been made very obvious that one of them is already crushing on him.

I have to say I was a little disappointed in Yuuta at the end. Sure, he's lived alone for a good while, but before that he was RAISED BY HIS SISTER. He should know a few things about living with girls. When he started going for the washroom I found myself muttering "no, no, no! Don't fall for the oldest and dumbest gag of all!" A guy who grew up with a girl should not be able to forget the first rule: ALWAYS KNOCK!

On a side note, I wonder whether Yuuta was able to properly dispose of Raika's gift. I don't want to know what Miu and Sora would say if they found that sort of material in his apartment.

And finally, which name fits Raika better, Yoyoyon or Poyoyon?
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 21:31   Link #110
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
It might just be an unaired episode that goes in between aired episodes. Like they skip that episode for some reason.
Old 2012-01-10, 21:48   Link #111
Sumeragi
Banned

Every time I see an Oni-ChiChi reference, I get this urge to go berserk with my katana and M-60, and do some..... horrible things.

I like the first episode, except Shuntarou's voice. It's okay, but I expected something of a higher tone than this.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 22:12   Link #112
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

I like this anime already since it's a full on slap stick comedy. Right from the get goo we're introduced to a weirdo/strange beauty and her fat side kick which we see the girl laying on some ass whooping with slapstick.
Old 2012-01-10, 23:29   Link #113
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Very strange anime.

It's got some really good potential, but I wish the fanservice was a little toned down.

I do like that they decided to go with a full episode of setup instead of leaping into the main plot from the get go. I think it will make the shock of next episode more effective.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 23:36   Link #114
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep1:

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 23:46   Link #115
Utsuro no Hako

So at college we have a beautiful kuudere and her fat otaku friend who like playing gags. The kuudere genuinely seems to like the protagonist and shows it through light-hearted jokes at his expense. The protagonist also has a friend who's cool and gets laid a lot.

Then we have the home life, where we have cute loli, cute fanservice loli, and even cuter fanservice loli.

Am I the only one who thinks that first cast of characters is more interesting than the second?
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 00:24   Link #116
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post

I like the first episode, except Shuntarou's voice. It's okay, but I expected something of a higher tone than this.
I noticed that right away too, its seems a little...not sure...deep, or "mature" for his appearance to me or something.
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 00:26   Link #117
TurkeyPotPie
fushigi ojisan

So the Takanashi dad -- is he the biological father of Hina as well? Guy really gets around.

Contrast:

America, Brady Bunch: father with three boys marries mother with three girls, hi-jinks ensue.

Japan, Listen to Me Girls, I'm not writing out the whole title: father with two girls by different mothers marries another woman and fathers a third child before parents jet off somewhere and die/disappear leaving three lolis with 19 year old uncle. Fortunately (?), said uncle is not related by blood to the oldest two, hi-jinks ensue.

I'll probably enjoy this.
TurkeyPotPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 00:31   Link #118
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

I was rather surprise they had set aside this much time showing Yuuta's life in college before the girls... I thought they would first throw him into the proverbial lion's den as the introductory episode then visit his college life.

Now as a young uncle to a niece that I frequently have to look after myself, I could give him some words of advice- Young girls are horrible, horrible little monsters... As long as you keep telling yourself that, you probably won't get into any awkward questionable situations
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 00:35   Link #119
Flower
Purrrrfectly cuddly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I was rather surprise they had set aside this much time showing Yuuta's life in college before the girls... I thought they would first throw him into the proverbial lion's den as the introductory episode then visit his college life.
For me it was a pleasant surprise, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
...It's got some really good potential, but I wish the fanservice was a little toned down.

I do like that they decided to go with a full episode of setup instead of leaping into the main plot from the get go. I think it will make the shock of next episode more effective.
Agreed. On both points.
Old 2012-01-11, 00:47   Link #120
Sumeragi
Banned

To all those not liking the fanservice: I believe we need even MORE service.

Sora vs Raiko FTW!
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novel adaptation, romantic comedy, shounen