AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-10-15, 17:26   Link #41
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Its not really white hair. Its more silver/gray. Regardless I like her more than the childhood friend.

Last edited by SoFarGone; 2011-10-15 at 18:07.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 18:47   Link #42
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
As long as I know, completely White hair on young age (human) mean a grave situation in health term.

I see once, one of the female drug victim of Druglord at Mexico (I rip his liver alive for that and feed him to a puma). Also one of the human trafficking from rural place in Rusia (a 9 years old boy) who died shortly after my team recover him from underground prison the infidel guard's, he suffer from abuse and test subject for new illegally development medicine for AIDS.
They have completely white hair, and even by just looking at their (easy to shattered) hair condition, you'll know how bad it is. Well, at last the Moslem boy can meet another boy (killer) before he met his parents again and accept my friendly request to come out and play.

I prefer red hair or black one, it's healthy looking is a good sight, especially combined with green eyes and white teeth (I didn't like blue eyes, kinda like dead body)
================================================== =======
back to topic

oh! I found the raw!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 21:11   Link #43
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I'm curious now

Spoiler for only for novel readers, asking for spoiler:
Spoiler for novel:
Old 2011-10-15, 21:53   Link #44
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Spoiler for novel:
If that 7 points true, than why bother to drag this story on and on then?
the winner already decided ....right?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 22:56   Link #45
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Not necessarily. To me the one that gets covered last towards the end usually ends up together.
Old 2011-10-16, 01:51   Link #46
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
I can very well say the same for nogisaka haruka.
Firstly, we don't know whether the author will actually troll us in the end.
Then, there's the fun in the story development and melodrama.
I also find the banter extremely amusing, though I hope it doesn't go beyond 10 volumes.
Old 2011-10-16, 02:18   Link #47
Used Can

Quote:
Because it's a love comedy and the purpose is to see how the two MCs finally manage to establish a relationship?

I mean, I don't understand why the author even turned this into a harem. Personally, I think he should have stuck to the love triangle idea. In fact, I'll even say the author could have even dropped the love triangle eventually, find another character Chiwa can fall in love with... say, the little brother of that basketball senior - just develop him into a friendly character the audience can like. That way you have 2 relationships to develop in this love comedy. However, of course, putting more focus on the 2 MCs.

This may sound like a rant, but I'm honestly tired of all these harems. It seems as if a good amount of writers can no longer write some love comedy (and even sometimes shōnen battles) without establishing a harem.

Anyhow, I'll try giving this manga a chance, just for Masuzu.

Quote:
Firstly, we don't know whether the author will actually troll us in the end.
That's not trolling, that's called being a hack writer.
Old 2011-10-16, 02:27   Link #48
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Spoiler for Masuzu (non novel readers beware):
Yep, same here.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 02:38   Link #49
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post

This may sound like a rant, but I'm honestly tired of all these harems. It seems as if a good amount of writers can no longer write some love comedy (and even sometimes shōnen battles) without establishing a harem.
Amen to this... I've seen a lot of the older stuff, and while there was a good number of love triangles, quite a bit got resolved/ you only had one romantic interest. These days, it's harems like no tomorrow... I used to like harems when they were few and far between (and actually GOOD... yes, it is possible to have a good harem. Tenchi, for example...), but I'm starting to get sick of it recently. I understand it has something to do with the "otaku/moe-taku" that have appeared within the last few years...

Personally, I'd love to just see this become a manga series where Masuzu and eita become a couple in all but name, but I have this feeling that ain't going to happen...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 08:17   Link #50
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Actually, in the afterword, the author said that he is going for an Ultra Mainstream series. So the good thing is that he admitted outright in volume 1 this is the direction he's going to take, after all it's supposed to be a Shuraba (besides he's doing mainstream so that his novels will sell), so at the very least there's no surprises to us readers who choose to continue reading subsequent volumes.

His writing is decent (IMO), and as a person who seldom read harem novels, I'm attracted to his writing. The descriptions are simple yet good and well phrased. Harem antics aside, the manzai comedy between the characters, with Eita acting as Tsukkomi can be really funny. The novel structure is also charming, with each chapter preceded by something: either a definition of a word, an enlightened view of a character, or some funny faq.

The main win for me is that the story creates the urge in me to see how the relationship between Eita and Masuzu unfolds. Eita and Masuzu holds the main viewpoint that 'love is a useless thing', and I think the central plot will be about how they are going to overcome their fears and move out of the shadows of their parents' relationship failures, with their 'fake' boyfriend-girlfriend relationship turning into a real one. The characters in the harem actually serve some purpose other than being a harem, though I don't feel like typing them, since I need to reorganize my thoughts about what I've read, which is a pain. Though I can say that the JiEn-Otsu (自らを演出する乙女の会 --> 自演乙 ) club becomes somewhat similar to Stray Cats in Mayoi Neko as the story progresses.
Old 2011-11-08, 22:31   Link #51
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

different version came out: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H

Spoiler for 1:
Old 2011-11-08, 22:53   Link #52
Used Can

I read +H today as well. It was nice.
Also, I liked the art a lot better than the main manga's. The art in +H seemed a lot more detailed and polished, at least when compared to the main one. I'd really like it if the guy drawing this spin-off would be the one drawing the main story as well.
Old 2011-11-08, 22:57   Link #53
Okashira
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
different version came out: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H

Spoiler for 1:

Spoiler:

For the record, as stated about the light novel. I was semi pleased with false relationship between the love haters and also kinda dug the fights between Chiwa and Masuzu..... but

Spoiler:

edit :

There is also a yonkoma going on!? Wow, this title is probably doing quite alright.
Old 2011-11-09, 01:21   Link #54
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post

Spoiler:

For the record, as stated about the light novel. I was semi pleased with false relationship between the love haters and also kinda dug the fights between Chiwa and Masuzu..... but

Spoiler:

edit :

There is also a yonkoma going on!? Wow, this title is probably doing quite alright.
I'm not a harem fan but very attracted to the way the story is progressing between Eita and Masuzu. Why I picked it up in the first place was due to public hype. Subjectively speaking,
Spoiler for my opinion:

The comedy is also decently satisfying.
Old 2011-11-09, 06:16   Link #55
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

love this manga.... and I love the troll.... lol

I really hope their relationship will turn to be real soon....

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 19:57   Link #56
Undertaker

Though, with that being said, the more I read the LN the more I feel that Masuzu's actions were all premeditated and planned.

I keep getting feeling that she isn't as against love as she lets out and it have more to do with her try to get close to Eita than she actually just using Eita as shield.
Old 2011-11-09, 21:59   Link #57
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Though, with that being said, the more I read the LN the more I feel that Masuzu's actions were all premeditated and planned.

I keep getting feeling that she isn't as against love as she lets out and it have more to do with her try to get close to Eita than she actually just using Eita as shield.
Spoiler for speculation from LN knowledge:
Old 2011-11-09, 22:17   Link #58
Lummie

The new manga spin-off surprised me. Enjoyed the first chap much more compared to when I read the current running version that runs in the....eh...nvm, I forgot the mag. Anyhow, really looking forward to future chaps of this version.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 04:47   Link #59
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
The new manga spin-off surprised me. Enjoyed the first chap much more compared to when I read the current running version that runs in the....eh...nvm, I forgot the mag. Anyhow, really looking forward to future chaps of this version.

i agree...what a good spin-off!

Really enjoyed this chapter...

Chiwa was too funny...like when she say: "now that you have a girlfriend, do you really not want a childhood friend anymore..it's like a cute pet being abandoned" hahaha...the picture was to funny!!!

and the new girl..hahah..Oni-chan!she is crazy!

Masuzu began to show signs of jealousy
Old 2011-11-10, 10:45   Link #60
Okashira
Honos628

Quote:
Spoiler for speculation from LN knowledge:
When Masuzu said in chapter 1 "there is also something important about you; you'll never betray me" to me that was like a huge flare signal that pointed out that her past is going to be explored greatly and perhaps it's even to "come back to haunt her" as a plot point (as in, whoever made her think like that is going to pop up again).

My main complain to the alternative story is that.... There is like no true way to differentiate it from the main story. For example in Haganai we have the regular background and in Haganai + we have that the background is backwards (he meets the other girl first). Mayo Mayo and Mayo Chiki are also clearly different examples... But this one, is confuse. I'm not sure if it's a gaiden "what if" story or if it's put in the same continuity than the novel and happens when we aren't looking and stuff like that.

Spoiler:

Tags
harem, romance, school life, shounen