AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-11-10, 14:24   Link #61
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

btw is the new girl in the spinoff from LN or is it just a manga only character?
Old 2011-11-10, 16:30   Link #62
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Spoiler for speculation from LN knowledge:
Agree, this couple with the fact that it seems...

Spoiler for LN:
Old 2011-11-10, 20:44   Link #63
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
btw is the new girl in the spinoff from LN or is it just a manga only character?
manga only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Agree, this couple with the fact that it seems...

Spoiler for LN:
Spoiler for LN:

Last edited by larethian; 2011-11-10 at 21:00.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 02:52   Link #64
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

Spoiler for LN:
True,

Spoiler for LN Theory:
Old 2011-11-23, 02:07   Link #65
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

last four pages was the best in ch 6
Old 2011-11-23, 03:01   Link #66
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Mazusu in dere/attack mode is irresistible ^_^

Also, Eita isn't stupid. Even he has already caught on, wondering how much of her antics are genuine. 100% fake? Yea, right...
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 08:15   Link #67
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

awww... is it really fake??? looks like Mazuzu already develop some feelings to Eita and jealous toward Chiwa

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 10:50   Link #68
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I'm wondering how long she can continue with the farce. One can only hold out for so long.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 12:01   Link #69
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I'm wondering how long she can continue with the farce. One can only hold out for so long.
In a harem series, the girls can hold out for pretty long.

Look at Kanade in Mayo Chiki.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 12:37   Link #70
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
And guys don't get to hold onto a farce for pretty long.

Fukou da.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

Old 2011-11-23, 18:13   Link #71
Lexxus
No you don't

No matter how I looked at it, it is impossible that is a fake. Oh well

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 08:53   Link #72
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

See, this is why I really really like the general premise and setup of the show. It allows for a nicely gradual development for Masuzu (who is clearly the main character). I'm 100% sure that it's going to be the point of the entire show how her initially fully genuine "IT'S ALL FAKE" position is changing into "I MERELY SAY THAT IT'S ALL FAKE WHILE IT REALLY ISN'T ANYMORE". And what we're seeing in this chapter already indicates some minimal seeds of that:

o In the beginning she was genuinely disgusted when she was talking about the downsides of having a real boyfriend. That's what she REALLY thinks at the beginning.

o She does respect Eita. She calls him the brightest of the class, and she occasionally gives him genuine praise.

o She genuinely loves to tease him and lead him on. This is only partly to assert her superiority over Chiwa, just look at her having fun toying with Eita over her panties. No matter how much she insists that she finds the endless confessions annoying, she DOES love to flaunt her allure towards Eita.

o Her jealous reactions towards Chiwa feel pretty genuine. For someone who claims to only keep up an act, she can be quite petty and a tad vindictive.

What we're having here is a very interesting case of a developing "self-tsundere". Someone who consistently claims not to like someone and be purely acting, but who at the same time gradually develops a genuine interest. I consider it very interesting to watch how long it takes until she actually REALIZES it
Old 2011-11-24, 16:27   Link #73
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

well does she actually wanted Eita to be a fake boyfriend in the first place? I think its an excuse so she could be with him.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:39   Link #74
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
See, this is why I really really like the general premise and setup of the show. It allows for a nicely gradual development for Masuzu (who is clearly the main character). I'm 100% sure that it's going to be the point of the entire show how her initially fully genuine "IT'S ALL FAKE" position is changing into "I MERELY SAY THAT IT'S ALL FAKE WHILE IT REALLY ISN'T ANYMORE". And what we're seeing in this chapter already indicates some minimal seeds of that:

o In the beginning she was genuinely disgusted when she was talking about the downsides of having a real boyfriend. That's what she REALLY thinks at the beginning.

o She does respect Eita. She calls him the brightest of the class, and she occasionally gives him genuine praise.

o She genuinely loves to tease him and lead him on. This is only partly to assert her superiority over Chiwa, just look at her having fun toying with Eita over her panties. No matter how much she insists that she finds the endless confessions annoying, she DOES love to flaunt her allure towards Eita.

o Her jealous reactions towards Chiwa feel pretty genuine. For someone who claims to only keep up an act, she can be quite petty and a tad vindictive.

What we're having here is a very interesting case of a developing "self-tsundere". Someone who consistently claims not to like someone and be purely acting, but who at the same time gradually develops a genuine interest. I consider it very interesting to watch how long it takes until she actually REALIZES it
hahahaha Masuzu-shipper promoting his banner
I find it's strange that you have some favor toward a character, since in other thread, you just like to debate with other users

I dropped this series in 4th chapter long time ago, is it really worth some space in my HDD??
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 15:39   Link #75
Okashira
Honos628

+ H chapter 2 is out. It looks like Masuzu's feelings are easier to see here than in the original (not like they were specially hard to make out in the original or something).

Also
Spoiler:
Old 2011-12-17, 11:20   Link #76
Okashira
Honos628

Manga Chapter 7 is out, about the end, well; it's not an spoiler, but it was pretty lol; it looks like Masuzu's pride shows even where it shouldn't.
Old 2011-12-18, 01:28   Link #77
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

^ I think she just had that much (too much, of course) of a pride to show off, heh.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Old 2012-01-04, 19:33   Link #78
Okashira
Honos628

+ H chapter 3 is out.
I wonder if the original author really worked on this? I mean, Masuzu is kinda showing something too close to her own original personality, and that totally goes against character.
Old 2012-01-07, 06:32   Link #79
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

somehow... I like the H-version better than the original... lol
the development is more clear and fast
and the art is looks little better and mature

anyway, the third girl is annoying

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 07:23   Link #80
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

The main difference I see is that in the original version, Masuzu is more in control. Yes, she plays the girlfriend, but on her terms. In the H version, the third girl is pressuring Masuzu so much that her "girlfriend" act feels less of an act. It feels like she's genuinely fighting.

Tags
harem, romance, school life, shounen