AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-03-31, 03:07   Link #1
bschultz

so all of the naruto archive torrents have been reseeded

but get this... all the files in the torrent have different names then what they were on the previous ones. I was at 39% before. I tryed renaming the files I already had to the new names and copying them over to the new torrent folder but now it starts at only 16% II'm glad that they decided to reseed them as they were going really slow. but now everyone prettymuch has to re download the files all over again and those who have previously already downloaded tehm cant help seed it because the filenames dont match

what a jyp whoever reseeded it should have just made sure that all the files were named the same...
bschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 06:05   Link #2
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

I was talking to the group before I added them to AnimeSuki as honestly at first I thought it's an early april fools joke
I got the info they "only" recreated the batches. The files inside should be the same as before (check the CRCs from the single file names and the new batch file names).

If you lost data it's probably a problem with the way your client stores "cached" data before it is being moved to the final location.
Old 2004-03-31, 10:47   Link #3
bschultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan
I was talking to the group before I added them to AnimeSuki as honestly at first I thought it's an early april fools joke
I got the info they "only" recreated the batches. The files inside should be the same as before (check the CRCs from the single file names and the new batch file names).

If you lost data it's probably a problem with the way your client stores "cached" data before it is being moved to the final location.

yeah I'm sure the files are the same except for the fact that they are named differently. and the client I use is just the normal origonal bit torrent client the newset version ver 3.4.1 or whatever it is. Its not such a huge deal now, the download is going way faster then before I've already gotten to 26% where as before it took me almost a week just to get to 38% before on the old torrent.
bschultz is offline   Reply With Quote