AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-09, 07:04   Link #41
Valky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
After seeing some of the novel images, it needs a novel translation.

After reading chapter 6, I enjoyed the scene with the two of them "fighting" over who knew how much of a pervert he was.
I was laughing when Yokodera took Azusa to gynecology, lol. This series is really funny with Yokodera losing his facade, well, I wish he would never get it back though.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 10:38   Link #42
ReinZwei
南宮 那月
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: こころ
Age: 23
Just read it a while ago and...

Spoiler:


Ojou's reaction is hilarious Hope the pacing of the release get faster this time since I really love this manga, since for me, among the comic alive series that's currently ongoing, it's one of the best title in there
__________________
Vocaloid Thread
______________________
Signature: 腐った林檎と吸血鬼
______________________
Manga/LN Sites:
Baka-Tsuki
Mangaupdates
______________________
ReinZwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 10:41   Link #43
Valky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
That face is priceless.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 10:49   Link #44
ReinZwei
南宮 那月
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: こころ
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
That face is priceless.
Lol true.

Another line that I lol'ed

Spoiler:


ROFL just imagining it make me laugh so hard...
__________________
Vocaloid Thread
______________________
Signature: 腐った林檎と吸血鬼
______________________
Manga/LN Sites:
Baka-Tsuki
Mangaupdates
______________________
ReinZwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 12:49   Link #45
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Ojou's reaction is hilarious Hope the pacing of the release get faster this time since I really love this manga, since for me, among the comic alive series that's currently ongoing, it's one of the best title in there
It's monthly and I think the last time I check. chapter 6 is the latest raw or unless chapter 7 already been uploaded.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 13:25   Link #46
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
I prefer Koutetsu no Ou
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 12:22   Link #47
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Just read it...that guy's creepy.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 23:37   Link #48
Valky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Chapter 7 is out.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 00:00   Link #49
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I enjoyed chapter 7 but the ending was rough on all the characters.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 04:21   Link #50
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Good chapter. Lots of character development.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 08:13   Link #51
blade82
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: you have to find out
It's "ICO" the game that he was referring??
the scene with the windmill when they were running while grabbing the hand of the girl
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 11:53   Link #52
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
This chapter is so depressing. Why is our hentai prince unable to talk in this chapter?
__________________
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 12:21   Link #53
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
It's because right after that crap, confessing his real motives would just potentially be worse.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 12:57   Link #54
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
It's because right after that crap, confessing his real motives would just potentially be worse.
what a pessimistic attitude
IMO
it because he's dumb,
that was the best opportunity for him to obtain his goal by acquired her cooperation

If it we're me, and do what he do, just standing there and didn't talk, I'll shot my own head for how dumb the brain in it
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 14:10   Link #55
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
"Oh hey, you know about those bullies, well actually it's not just about them, we actually only needed you to steal your personality. So can you please give us your last shield against all the bullying so our own selfish lives can be compelte? kthxbye, ps. ya that's why we've put you though so much crap so far, even though you're working hard and barely get any rest"
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 06:53   Link #56
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
"Oh hey, you know about those bullies, well actually it's not just about them, we actually only needed you to steal your personality. So can you please give us your last shield against all the bullying so our own selfish lives can be compelte? kthxbye, ps. ya that's why we've put you though so much crap so far, even though you're working hard and barely get any rest"
that's a MOST DUMB way to convince her
don't mean to insult you

but he can said like this for starter:
"hey! do you know about the statue that grant you your wishes?"

Then bait it on, till she interested to help you/ cooperate to get rid (actually to get back) of your facade.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 07:02   Link #57
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
that's a MOST DUMB way to convince her
don't mean to insult you

but he can said like this for starter:
"hey! do you know about the statue that grant you your wishes?"

Then bait it on, till she interested to help you/ cooperate to get rid (actually to get back) of your facade.
He can't lie or beat around the bush like that. She asked him directly if he answered he would have said the entire truth probably not quite as bad as that but probably close to it.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 07:33   Link #58
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Yeah pretty much. She would have called "circumstances" again; and she would be right to do so. The point there was, none of the characters actually cared for her, they were only with her because of ulterior reasons. While we may symphathize with our dumb hero and heroin, it doesn't change the fact she's unintentionally right about the situation, they're not there as her friend but as simply a means to an end. And any friendship there is just pity. If not for the for them needing her, would they even have approuched her? probably not. Yeah the truth hurts, but that's why I loved the chapter.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 12:18   Link #59
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Yeah pretty much. She would have called "circumstances" again; and she would be right to do so. The point there was, none of the characters actually cared for her, they were only with her because of ulterior reasons. While we may symphathize with our dumb hero and heroin, it doesn't change the fact she's unintentionally right about the situation, they're not there as her friend but as simply a means to an end. And any friendship there is just pity. If not for the for them needing her, would they even have approuched her? probably not. Yeah the truth hurts, but that's why I loved the chapter.
not quite, the Lie hurt even more than anything else. That's why Killers like us, always cling to a contract between the client and Our society.
well...everyone have their own judgement, and for me, his action is inappropriate.

Honesty is the best way...if all else fail, some rope and a gun will suffice enough to tie her up and force her to make an earnest request infront of the statue till his facade back to him (theme song: "I did it my way")

start by shoot the thigh near the crotch, the ears tip, hole on both cheek with one bullet,shoulder down to back,one on lung for great pain in every breath, and the last one for the brain (assumed you have 6 bullet magnum on your hand)

but I think you'll get what you want in 4th or 5th shot on her
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 18:00   Link #60
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
This manga is good. Wish someone would translate the novels.
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romance, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.