AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-12-02, 19:21   Link #161
RoW
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Send a message via Skype™ to RoW
BTW new characters are presented.
http://07th-expansion.net/hgn/character.htm
RoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 11:41   Link #162
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Can't wait to learn their names and whatnot. I'm actually surprised by the number of new male characters...
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 11:44   Link #163
Joly
モエカステル
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: カケラの海
There's a new diary entry (#555) regarding the second night from 07.

I can't make too much sense of it... but did he mention something like a "tea party" with characters from the first night?
Joly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 11:49   Link #164
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sea of Fragments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joly View Post
There's a new diary entry (#555) regarding the second night from 07.

I can't make too much sense of it... but did he mention something like a "tea party" with characters from the first night?
Yes. He said it was a huge scenario with nearly all of the characters, and that the subject matter is "cruel as usual" and reminded him of writing Higurashi. He seems pretty pleased with the whole thing too.
__________________
"Something has fallen on us that falls very seldom on men; perhaps the worst thing that can fall on them. We have found the truth; and the truth makes no sense."
LyricalAura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 13:32   Link #165
Joly
モエカステル
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: カケラの海
Oh, nice. I look forward to it.
Joly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 12:21   Link #166
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Don't know how many other people would care, but here are the names of the new characters listed on Ryukishi07's website:

Spoiler for Kyou (キョウ):

Spoiler for Okada Tomoko (岡田 智子):

Spoiler for Arimori Shuuichi (有森 秋一):

Spoiler for Izanami (イザナミ):

Spoiler for Azami (アザミ):

Spoiler for Yoshikawa Masaaki (吉川 正明):

Spoiler for Noda Yuuki (野田 裕貴):

Spoiler for Renoir (ルノワール):

Spoiler for Souma Aya (相馬 あや):

Spoiler for Shintani Nafumi (新谷 ナフミ):
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 20:37   Link #167
theacefrehley
Guitar Man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brazil
If anyone, like me, can't wait before your packages arrive and is downloading stuff out there, let me tell that the trolls this time didn't change the music like in the first game. Now the text is messed with random nonsense added here and there.

__________________
[]'s from Ace
theacefrehley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 22:41   Link #168
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theacefrehley View Post
If anyone, like me, can't wait before your packages arrive and is downloading stuff out there, let me tell that the trolls this time didn't change the music like in the first game. Now the text is messed with random nonsense added here and there.

Well, I do have a downloaded copy and I did notice some letters in place of certain kanji, but I've only read two chapters thus far, and it only happened at least two times, both roughly close to each other. Because I can't read fluent Japanese, what exactly do you mean by "nonsense"? Unless, of course, I just described exactly what you meant.
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 22:56   Link #169
theacefrehley
Guitar Man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Well, I do have a downloaded copy and I did notice some letters in place of certain kanji, but I've only read two chapters thus far, and it only happened at least two times, both roughly close to each other. Because I can't read fluent Japanese, what exactly do you mean by "nonsense"? Unless, of course, I just described exactly what you meant.
Well, I'd say that words like 'stepping on penis' and 'homo' completely out of context are not exactly Ryuukishi's style, not to mention text about ilegal download stuff, 2chan and TB of downloaded stuff etc...

Just to be sure, I checked some japanese boards and people were going LOL there as well (And people with the actual game confirmed it was bogus too)
__________________
[]'s from Ace
theacefrehley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 00:10   Link #170
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theacefrehley View Post
Well, I'd say that words like 'stepping on penis' and 'homo' completely out of context are not exactly Ryuukishi's style, not to mention text about ilegal download stuff, 2chan and TB of downloaded stuff etc...

Just to be sure, I checked some japanese boards and people were going LOL there as well (And people with the actual game confirmed it was bogus too)
And just how frequently do these phrases occur?
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 00:17   Link #171
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*┤∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
Well, I'd say that words like 'stepping on penis' and 'homo' completely out of context are not exactly Ryuukishi's style, not to mention text about ilegal download stuff, 2chan and TB of downloaded stuff etc...
I don't know whether that person is trying to help Ryukishi 'fighting' against piracy or plainly hate Ryukishi by putting those words into his writing
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 00:39   Link #172
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
You know, after ultra-skimming the whole game, I really have to wonder if there will be a third installment, because...
Spoiler:
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 01:28   Link #173
theacefrehley
Guitar Man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
And just how frequently do these phrases occur?
A few quotes (just from chapter 2):

・死神がいきなり「ロリっ娘だぜ、俺の大好物だぜ」とか言い出す
・相馬あやは人生の殆ど全てをぼんやりとすごし、お前らのように机に突っ伏して眠った
・給食もいつものように残して机の中に押し込んだ
・ホームルーム「んじゃ兄貴、号令ー!」→「おす!れーい」→「またねーん」
・死神が現れて「黄金郷へようこそォ!!くっくくっくっくひゃっはっは!!」
・フヒヒ、ゲームの始まりだ「はっはは、この世界には俺とお前以外誰もいねぇ!早く捕まってエッチしようぜ 」
・学校から逃げ出そうとする→「昇降口にはホモが立っていた」
・俺は学校妖怪序列第2位「13階段のホモ」こと、イザナミさまよ!
・私がなんで狙われるの?何か悪いことした?→踏んだだろうがァ!俺のおちんぽをよォ・・・! !


Just read first 2 chapters.

I gave up and won't be reading the rest until I'm sure of what I have (probably until I get my stuff in the mail, some 15 days from now).
__________________
[]'s from Ace
theacefrehley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 15:33   Link #174
Jakku
Baka Gaijin.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ロンドン
Quote:
Originally Posted by theacefrehley View Post
A few quotes (just from chapter 2):

・死神がいきなり「ロリっ娘だぜ、俺の大好物だぜ」とか言い出す
・相馬あやは人生の殆ど全てをぼんやりとすごし、お前らのように机に突っ伏して眠った
・給食もいつものように残して机の中に押し込んだ
・ホームルーム「んじゃ兄貴、号令ー!」→「おす!れーい」→「またねーん」
・死神が現れて「黄金郷へようこそォ!!くっくくっくっくひゃっはっは!!」
・フヒヒ、ゲームの始まりだ「はっはは、この世界には俺とお前以外誰もいねぇ!早く捕まってエッチしようぜ 」
・学校から逃げ出そうとする→「昇降口にはホモが立っていた」
・俺は学校妖怪序列第2位「13階段のホモ」こと、イザナミさまよ!
・私がなんで狙われるの?何か悪いことした?→踏んだだろうがァ!俺のおちんぽをよォ・・・! !


Just read first 2 chapters.

I gave up and won't be reading the rest until I'm sure of what I have (probably until I get my stuff in the mail, some 15 days from now).
Damn, I need to learn japanese faster! The english patch is almost finished ^^
Jakku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 17:17   Link #175
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku View Post
Damn, I need to learn japanese faster! The english patch is almost finished ^^
All of that is text from a troll version of the game, which mentions homosexuality and penises and needless Umineko references. People who own a purchased copy have confirmed it's fake.
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 11:31   Link #176
Eriko 556
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I was accessing my pixiv account and then I saw this:


( http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23767803 )

Can someone tell me what is this?
Eriko 556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 11:46   Link #177
RedKey
天界の異端審問官
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
It's a writing contest by Pixiv to celebrate some Higanbana anniversary. You have to write a short story between 3000 and 10000 characters and send it before February 3rd. You can win prize money and publication on Dragon Magazine. Oh, and your story may get a manga version made by Tsunohazu Ichirou on Dragon Age and be mentioned in the Higanbana regular manga.
__________________
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 13:49   Link #178
Yirba
Spider Lily Translations
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: England
By the way, anyone know what this book is? I don't seem to remember hearing anything about itů
__________________
Yirba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 14:52   Link #179
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
So, I managed to get a legit copy, but I still can't understand Japanese that well, and there are plenty of points of confusion for me. Just for the heck of it, I'll start by listing the chapter titles in this installment:

Spoiler for Titles:


Now, as of today, I've read through three chapters. Here's all I understood:

Spoiler for Chapters:
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 20:29   Link #180
Oblivion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I just noticed this on the back of the cover.

Spoiler for For size:


What is he doing there? Maybe just an easter egg?
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.