AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2011-08-18, 15:17   Link #81
JustRob

Yeah after reading some chapters over I'm also pretty convinced they're in on it. Chapter 454, page 17, Yukio tells Ginjo "Nobody's angry at you, in fact we feel sorry for you. We'll get you back to normal in no time".

I guess that really means Yukio and the others knew what was going on all the time. I'm surprised though that Riruka could be such a comedian in such a situation.
Old 2011-08-18, 19:02   Link #82
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

couple points.

1. I still think Rukia's new look is extra sexy.
2. The chapter cover seems to disagree with point 1.
3. Where's Renji's VC badge?(secretly hoping he's a captain that refuses to wear a haori)
4. Iceboy's fangirls are going batshit insane as we speak.
5. Unfortunately, talented female, yaoi-loving artists are going to flood the net now with new material.
6. Byakuya said his headpiece was an important headdress, as well as the scarf. Wonder why he ditched em.
7. Who is that behind Kenpapchi?
8. I just realised that Urahara is Don King, Ichigo is Tyson and Rukia is his handler/trainer, lol.
Old 2011-08-18, 19:14   Link #83
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
couple points.

3. Where's Renji's VC badge?(secretly hoping he's a captain that refuses to wear a haori)
5. Unfortunately, talented female, yaoi-loving artists are going to flood the net now with new material.
6. Byakuya said his headpiece was an important headdress, as well as the scarf. Wonder why he ditched em.
8. I just realised that Urahara is Don King, Ichigo is Tyson and Rukia is his handler/trainer, lol.
theres no1 behind kenny, its baldy's shikai.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 19:59   Link #84
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Yeah after reading some chapters over I'm also pretty convinced they're in on it. Chapter 454, page 17, Yukio tells Ginjo "Nobody's angry at you, in fact we feel sorry for you. We'll get you back to normal in no time".

I guess that really means Yukio and the others knew what was going on all the time. I'm surprised though that Riruka could be such a comedian in such a situation.
So Tsuki didn't cut them

Quote:
couple points.

Rukia looked sexy in the cover too
Old 2011-08-18, 21:43   Link #85
JustRob

Well I'm just wondering how this arc is gonna continue. I mean we got 7 Fullbringers over there, including Ginjo and Tsukishima. And Ginjo was already so impressed by Ichigo right now, he's not even in bankai yet.

Ichigo + the Soul Society squad is 7, so let's say Ichigo takes on Ginjo, then one of the captains takes on Tsukishima, and then the other Shinigami will fight the remaining Fullbringers?

But there's also Isshin and Kisuke hanging around there. No matter how you look at it, the match up seems a bit unfair.

Btw:

Oh the sweet sweet irony.

Last edited by JustRob; 2011-08-18 at 22:29.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 22:46   Link #86
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

i love irony. that pic has made my day.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 01:58   Link #87
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
theres no1 behind kenny, its baldy's shikai.
yeah, that's right!.........seems like they ready for a fight since Ikkaku already release his shikai, Kenpachi bring out his sword and others had their zanpaktou's with them.

ah, i'm ready if this arc soon to end........

Ichimaru Gin
rei_ayanami17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 05:42   Link #88
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
yeah, that's right!.........seems like they ready for a fight since Ikkaku already release his shikai, Kenpachi bring out his sword and others had their zanpaktou's with them.

ah, i'm ready if this arc soon to end........
Waiting for a "We have bigger problems to deal with kurosaki." right?

Chapter is awesome.
Old 2011-08-19, 07:39   Link #89
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Well I'm just wondering how this arc is gonna continue. I mean we got 7 Fullbringers over there, including Ginjo and Tsukishima. And Ginjo was already so impressed by Ichigo right now, he's not even in bankai yet.
We're gonna see Ginjou use Ichigo's fullbring power, and standard fight will ensue.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 08:18   Link #90
Irkalla
I asked for this

Best chapter since..since the last time His Noble Bishiness appeared in the manga.
Old 2011-08-19, 19:02   Link #91
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:

Ichigo + the Soul Society squad is 7, so let's say Ichigo takes on Ginjo, then one of the captains takes on Tsukishima, and then the other Shinigami will fight the remaining Fullbringers?

But there's also Isshin and Kisuke hanging around there. No matter how you look at it, the match up seems a bit unfair.
I'm thinking that Xcution is going to get away with Chad, Orihime, and possibly Ishida, either by Yukio teleporting them to another save point or Grimmjow (also friended by Tsukishima!) showing up and using Negacion. The time isn't right for a final battle.

Quote:
Btw:

Oh the sweet sweet irony.
Yeah. Ginjou sure is breaking down fast. Too fast. It's almost like he's just messing around. "HIS REIATSU'S OVER NINE THOUSAND? IMPOSSIBLE!"
Marsala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 22:44   Link #92
astrallionheart

Toshi is wearing Byakuya's scarf; wonder whats been going on during peace-time in Seireitei.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 04:07   Link #93
Kuroda

Best chapter ever since.... Soul Society.
Old 2011-08-20, 14:57   Link #94
Aqua Knight

What is so good about the chapter you are talking about?
The 2-pages panel with some SS members - yeah great.
But else? Rukia - Ichigo usual banter and Ichigo's usual GT + cliffhanger.
I just don't understand you people.
Old 2011-08-20, 14:59   Link #95
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Toshi is wearing Byakuya's scarf; wonder whats been going on during peace-time in Seireitei.
lol. that scrappy, ripped up scarf? Can't be byakuya's.

Another thought, where's Yachiru?
Old 2011-08-21, 03:25   Link #96
BlueCosmos

Quote:

Another thought, where's Yachiru?
coming up with new awesome nicknames of course
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 06:05   Link #97
Haak
Forever Alone...

Incoming LoP rant...
Old 2011-08-21, 06:12   Link #98
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Incoming LoP rant...
Thanks for the introduction, I appreciate it
....how come it's a "rant"? How come you have to refer to that way? Can't I just be "posting"? ....

While I agree that this chapter had some fan service, I don't believe that Kubo dumb enough to bring the Captains to KT without a rhyme or reason. I don't believe that Ginjou and Tsuskishima are the TRUE big bad.
As for Hitsu, aside from his popularity he is supposed to be prodigious despite him not looking like it Therefore Ichigo would benefit greatly, if given some of his reiatsu.

SS has considered Ichigo one of them since the SS arc. Yama even tried to order him around, he treated Ichigo like he was "one of his men". That being said, you could say that Ichigo is one of Hitsu's comrades. So that is a good enough reason for Hitsu to be there. That and there is obviously a bigger threat than the current enemies

Besides If they didn't show up and only Rukia, Isshin and Urahara were the only ones there. They would be outnumbered 2-1 . because you have 7 Fullbringers + Plus Orihime & Chad and possibly Ishida because he was stabbed by Tsukishima in the last chapter (I bet you Ikkaku fights the Lucky Dude)
So I don't believe that the Fullbringers are overwhelmed at all.
We don't even know what Ikumi can do? She kicks ass, and I bet you she has some kind of powers as well.
  1. @Sayde.... Look at Ichigo's new out fit. His powers combined with his fullbring. Fullbring are hollow-based. So I don't think I would be remiss in saying. ..Yeah he does have hollow powers
  2. @ Haak...If Ichigo had not lost his powers, then he wouldn't have needed the Fullbringers. Nor could Kubo have developed Chad and possibly Ichigo's mother (if she was a Fullbringer that is) and his father.,If Kubo had not done so...So I don't see that as "writing himself into a corner" and the fact that Chad's origins was brought years ago. I don't see how you can insist that Kubo is just making this shyte up as he goes along. Especially since there is a plenty of evidence that he did plan ahead

3. @Lucsd (sp?)...Was that you who wondered "why" Ginjou wanted his Fullbring? My theory is...By taking the Fullbring of a Shinigami. The become Shinigami-Hollow-Hybrid. A faux Arrancar....only they're human.

I don't feel like quoting everyone because it's 6am, and I need to sleep...and because typing this post, is cutting into my "be one with the yaoi " time. So I am just going to address some of the talking points

Can I ask a question? Has any of you considered the possibility, that the Fullbringers were actually holding back? Have any of you ever thought that they might just be a match for the Captains, before you wrote them off as being weak? When they were training Ichigo they were made to think he was an ally. So I doubt they'd go all out against him. The fight with Ginjou was probably a "token" one since they had already been stabbed the second time by Tsukishama and knew that Ginjou was an ally. Also Ginjou hasn't used his combined Fullbring yet, so we don't know if he's a lot weaker than the Captains or not

Can I ask another question? Has anyone ever considered the possibility that there are more Fullbringers? They're might actually be MORE of them. Same way Ginjou didn't know that Jackpot dude?

Can I ask one more question? ....how does Ichigo becoming a Shinigami again make this whole arc pointless? Can someone explain it to me?

You know...It's possible that Isshin got his powers back, by using a different method than the one used on Ichigo. Ichigo has twice the power of all the other Shinigami. So it took more than Rukia, to jump-start his powers. It may have been the only way because Ichigo couldn't get his powers back in the same way as Isshin because he has to much (Yay for Redundancy)

"You sure you want to do this? You'll be taking away his future"

I don't believe that any parent or true friend would have a desire to put their child/friend in harm's way. That they did so should mean that there is a greater threat, the readers haven't been made aware of yet

How did you guys want him to get his powers back? You knew he was going to get them back eventually what I want to know what is it you think Kubo could have done differently that wouldn't be total asspull? Because if he used any other method than it would have been asspull fo sho. Ichigo's dormant powers were awakened by Rukia's in the beginning.
Because she had the Hougyoku inside of her, it only took her reiatsu to do the job. This time she doesn't have it inside of her, so they needed to use more than

I would just die if I didn't say...
Spoiler for Rant...you can skip this part if you want to:

Last but not least...THE ICHIRUKI MOMENTS WERE EPIC!!!

Rukia is workin that new "do"...she looks really pretty. That haircut is much better looking her "squid head do"
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 06:34   Link #99
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Can I ask one more question?
You sure ask a whole lot of questions Ok, I'll start from the bottom.
Quote:
how does Ichigo becoming a Shinigami again make this whole arc pointless? Can someone explain it to me?
This arc focused on Ichigo's life without his powers, and without SS. Then it switched to Ichigo having a fullbring, ok, sure, it's something new. Now, Ichigo has shinigami powers again, so we're back to square one. One would argue that they're not the same per se, though that remains to be seen in the near future.
Quote:
Has anyone ever considered the possibility that there are more Fullbringers? They're might actually be MORE of them. Same way Ginjou didn't know that Jackpot dude?
Like that guy whose name nobody remembers? The guy who was fodder and became random "battle" filler? Is that the guy you're talking about? xD No, I don't think there are any, because the bad guys have finished their presentation already and we've moved on to the SS big damn hero moments that a certain mangaka can't do without.
Quote:
How did you guys want him to get his powers back?
Personally, I didn't. I just wanted Ichigo to go on living his life, maybe form a school gang, run for student council president, help Orihime with cramming because her grades got low, ask how his family has been all the time he was away, do something normal for once and be happy about it. Unfortunately, Kubo wants to keep this as a battle manga, and I don't really have a say in it. As soon as I knew Ichigo would be getting his powers back, I stopped caring about how it would happen.
Quote:
I don't believe that any parent or true friend would have a desire to put their child/friend in harm's way.
Lots of asshole parents out there, especially in manga
Quote:
Has any of you considered the possibility, that the Fullbringers were actually holding back?
Yukio wasn't, Buttler-kun can't have due to the nature of his powers, same for Jackie and Riruka (although she still got Tsuki's love...gun o_0), Ginjo and Tsukishima might have, but they're still vastly outnumbered, and I doubt they can take on enemies of this level just by themselves.
Quote:
how come it's a "rant"? How come you have to refer to that way? Can't I just be "posting"?
Big bold letters, lots of stoic comments^^ Not really a rant but not a normal post either...makes the forums interesting though, so keep posting ~
Old 2011-08-21, 07:28   Link #100
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Personally, I didn't. I just wanted Ichigo to go on living his life, maybe form a school gang, run for student council president, help Orihime with cramming because her grades got low, ask how his family has been all the time he was away, do something normal for once and be happy about it. Unfortunately, Kubo wants to keep this as a battle manga, and I don't really have a say in it. As soon as I knew Ichigo would be getting his powers back, I stopped caring about how it would happen.

I would totally like to see that Plus,it would be nice if
1)Ichigo showed some affection to either Tatsuki or Orihime or even Rukia, I mean he's 18(or 19? now) and should have more then friend/family feelings=> right amount of romance in action series makes it even better
2)more about Ichigo's part-time work was shown, it would be pretty stupid to introduce his boss and then ignore her for a lot of time

Also Ichigo is now still in his Human body? I mean his Fullbring wasn't a spirit body, so now he has Shinigami powers in Human Body. Or it's just another plot hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoP
Last but not least...THE ICHIRUKI MOMENTS WERE EPIC!!!
Where is the epicness? Ichigo saving Rukia from execution back in SS was epic and badass, but here where is your so called epicness?