AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-27, 15:08   Link #161
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
But your argument basically comes down to "it's all marketing, there's no way he's actually doing the work, the production committee is just lying, and you're fools if you believe otherwise". Okay, but do you have any evidence to back up your claims? We do know the author has had health issues, but we do not know what impact this had on the work he did for the anime other than his name still being in the credits, unlike all the previous seasons. Your guess about the level of involvement is as good as anyone else's. If you have actual evidence about the author's work and role and not just conjecture and speculation, that would be most welcome. Without any evidence (other than "take my word for it"), I don't think it's appropriate for you to call anyone "fools". You've often taken this sort of arrogant attitude on these forums, and it's not helpful or productive.
Oh but we do know what impact it had in work - he was/is falling back behind the schedule of the novels. That is a fact. And he would focus on catching up with the schedule/finishing the work that took him so much years and is his prime income source rather than giving more than an obligatory nod for the anime.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 07:16   Link #162
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Found this interview with the cast and the author talking about the new season: http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/cast_interview.html

It's quite long but can anyone give at least a summary? Some parts are about scenes from episodes that have aired and probably what we can expect in future episodes.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 07:53   Link #163
AlaAlba
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Oh but we do know what impact it had in work - he was/is falling back behind the schedule of the novels. That is a fact. And he would focus on catching up with the schedule/finishing the work that took him so much years and is his prime income source rather than giving more than an obligatory nod for the anime.
He does falling back behind the schedule but on the radio show aired last month he sounds healthy, he always goes to the anime recording every time, he even started camping, lol
really hope 21 would out soon.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 15:53   Link #164
Ushio the Omega
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Total flop volume 1 did not rank so less than 1,668 copies sold 1st week, less than 495 copies 2nd week.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 11:58   Link #165
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Italy
Age: 24
So, I've finished the third season, and honestly got bored to death. Is the 4th any good, or I can just skip it and end my ZnT adventure right here?
__________________
Sorry for the poor english.
The italian schools don't care very much about proper foreign languages teaching


Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 16:31   Link #166
Phantom
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
So, I've finished the third season, and honestly got bored to death. Is the 4th any good, or I can just skip it and end my ZnT adventure right here?
Honestly, you might as well just skip the 4th season unless you are a pretty big fan of ZnT or if you want a REAL closure to the series, then you might want to check it out. The 3rd season failed what the 1st season did, so I guess that bring the ratings down quite a bit. However, the fourth season does a better job, but the pacing is still bad.

It really comes down to how much love you have for the series.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 17:07   Link #167
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Italy
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jung View Post
It really comes down to how much love you have for the series.
Zero.

Guess I'll just leave it at that for now, then. If my OCD catches up later on I might watch the 4th just to close the matter entirely, but hopefully that's in the far away future.


Thanks.
__________________
Sorry for the poor english.
The italian schools don't care very much about proper foreign languages teaching


Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 00:59   Link #168
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
Well, Zero no Tsukaima is actually my first harem anime that I have ever watched. While I latter drop at the half of second season, it still have got a good impression on me. Then, after finished the final months ago, I realized one thing: This anime deserve a place on the hearts of this generation's Otakus!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 17:45   Link #169
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 25
Apologies in advance, but there's something that's been bothering me.

Where exactly did Saito get the F-2A Viper Zero that he pilots during the finale? While the A6M Zero's presence is explained, the F-2A's isn't.
__________________
HashiriyaR32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 08:43   Link #170
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
Well, I think they said that he stole it from a JSDF Barracks.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 17:21   Link #171
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Apologies in advance, but there's something that's been bothering me.

Where exactly did Saito get the F-2A Viper Zero that he pilots during the finale? While the A6M Zero's presence is explained, the F-2A's isn't.
Anime original contents.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 17:47   Link #172
TheOneAndOnly
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Thumbs up Dat Ending

Holy carp that ending... weren't they already married though? The flower thingys and stuff? Plus that sucked too because the harem went into romance i'm still giving kudos to those harem girls that at least got a shot at him. The ending escalated quickly, too. I just made my account to comment on this thread... and I CAN'T BELIEVE WE COULDNT SEE SAITO'S PARENTS WTFWTFWTF
TheOneAndOnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.