AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Old 2015-06-08, 03:21   Link #1
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Uhm an anime that has theme of .....

Uhm I hope it's ok if someone can suggest me an anime with a theme of flowers, music and true friendship. That's all Ty very much .

kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 08:39   Link #2
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - Lots of true friendship, lots of flowers (and some character elements reflect that symbolically), one character has music involved in her own character arc a lot

Love Live! - Lots of true friendship, lots of music... the main school has beautiful trees around it?

Tari Tari - Lots of true friendship, lots of music... I don't recall much in the way of flowers though.

Symphogear - Lots of true friendship, lots of music... the noise look like flowers when they blow away?

Sora no Method - Lots of true friendship, beautiful huge sunflower fields!... Shione wears headphones?

Kill La Kill - Lots of true friendship (though it's not sappy generally), one character is *very* music-themed, not sure about the flowers.

This one seems a bit tough, at least off the top of my head. I hope these help, though. Yuuki Yuuna does fit pretty well, I think.

Mari-Mite would be fairly obvious to add, but since you have a Mari-Mite avatar...
Old 2015-06-08, 09:11   Link #3
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Hanayamata - It's probably the most fulfilling of any show that I can think of to all 3 requirements
theme of flowers - Super check
music - check
true friendship - super check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - Lots of true friendship, lots of flowers (and some character elements reflect that symbolically), one character has music involved in her own character arc a lot
This would be my other primary suggestion seconded.

Quote:
Love Live! - Lots of true friendship, lots of music... the main school has beautiful trees around it?
Lacks flowers but strong in the other 2 areas for sure .
Old 2015-06-08, 14:45   Link #4
RichardFromMarple

Hana no Ko Lunlun - Old School Flower themed Magical Girl Anime
RichardFromMarple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 15:48   Link #5
AHH
クレアクレアクレアクレア!

Heartcatch Precure is a great anime to watch for flowers and friendship. It doesn't really have much for music themes, but it does have some very nice music, if that makes up for it.

Je t'appelle, nuit, rends moi tes mensonges
AHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 18:07   Link #6
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHH View Post
Heartcatch Precure is a great anime to watch for flowers and friendship. It doesn't really have much for music themes, but it does have some very nice music, if that makes up for it.
I was considering this one too actually, so I'll second it .
Old 2015-06-08, 22:14   Link #7
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Quote:

Tari Tari - Lots of true friendship, lots of music... I don't recall much in the way of flowers though.

Symphogear - Lots of true friendship, lots of music... the noise look like flowers when they blow away?

Sora no Method - Lots of true friendship, beautiful huge sunflower fields!... Shione wears headphones?

Kill La Kill - Lots of true friendship (though it's not sappy generally), one character is *very* music-themed, not sure about the flowers.

This one seems a bit tough, at least off the top of my head. I hope these help, though. Yuuki Yuuna does fit pretty well, I think.

Mari-Mite would be fairly obvious to add, but since you have a Mari-Mite avatar...
yup I'm fan of the anime

thx everyone for the suggestion I will watch them all

Old 2015-06-09, 00:04   Link #8
Flower
The Snow White Undine....

Hanayamata was excellent, so is Heartcatch PreCure ... the currently airing Go Princess PreCure has a little of the same thing, but it is not as "in your face" as Heartcatch.

I enjoyed Yuuki Yuuna, but it is definitely not as "happy"/feel-good as Hanayamata and Heartcatch % wise. Still a good suggestion, I think.

Hana no ko Lun Lun is an interesting suggestion, but it is really old school (aired in the late 70's, I think?) and looks to be difficult to find these days. Here is the wikipedia page on the series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana_no_Ko_Lunlun
Old 2015-06-09, 00:27   Link #9
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Hanayamata was excellent, so is Heartcatch PreCure ... the currently airing Go Princess PreCure has a little of the same thing, but it is not as "in your face" as Heartcatch.

I enjoyed Yuuki Yuuna, but it is definitely not as "happy"/feel-good as Hanayamata and Heartcatch % wise. Still a good suggestion, I think.

Hana no ko Lun Lun is an interesting suggestion, but it is really old school (aired in the late 70's, I think?) and looks to be difficult to find these days. Here is the wikipedia page on the series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana_no_Ko_Lunlun
thx I will read it

Old 2015-06-09, 16:22   Link #10
RichardFromMarple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post

I only heard of it after watching something on You Tube about the history of magical girl anime series.
RichardFromMarple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-09, 19:10   Link #11
Darthtabby

Quote:
The first episode has several of the students presenting flowers to their homeroom teacher who is going on maternity leave. That's about it from what I can remember though.

Still, I'd second the recommendation, despite some odd pacing and the fact that the character designs make it easy to get some of the main characters mixed up initially.
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote