AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2011-08-24, 21:39   Link #41
ronin myael
lost ronin

thank you itachi-sensei for your wise words! that kid needs a wake up call! i'm hoping that naruto learns from this and starts relying on his friends more instead of thinking he can save the world by himself. i'm fed up with all this messiah crap. it's good to know that kishi realized how arrogant naruto was turning out. the way naruto brushed off shikaku after he was given valuable advice really bothered me. i just didn't expect him to use itachi to straighten out naruto though.
Old 2011-08-24, 23:23   Link #42
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

^ I really think Itachi can be a great mentor if he still alive and he'll haven't done that massacre to his clan. After all, for me he's a good guy.

I also want that trio of Naruto, Bee and Itachi to continue but too bad that Itachi have to leave and mind his own business.

anyways, my guess about Kabuto's triumph card he's talking about is either Jiraiya or Orochimaru....

Ichimaru Gin
rei_ayanami17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 23:35   Link #43
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alddous View Post
Itachi: "Naruto, don't try to handle everything by yourself, you have friends, I tried to handle everything by myself and failed."

Naruto: *revelation moment*

Itachi: "Now, excuse me while I go kill Kabuto by myself."
lmfao, i know right!!
Old 2011-08-24, 23:56   Link #44
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

Wow, I came late to this manga.

Boy, do I feel like a rabid fangirl for Itachi after this latest chappy. Seriously. I don't usually do that kind of stuff *facepalms as she notices her Sakura signature, which totally undermines what she just said*

ANYWAY, damn, Itachi is the bee's knees. First, like everyone said, Uchiha-sensei's lecture was much needed; someone needed to beat some sense into Naruto before he pissed everyone off. And then he's just like, yeah, Kabuto? Leave that betch to me. Shazam!

I'm really looking forward to more Itachi goodness. I really hope Kishi keeps Itachi around for a little while...even if he is a creepy zombie...

Also, it was curious what Itachi said about Shisui uchiha's spirit being with Naruto, and not just his eye. That's interesting and I hope we hear more about it; we really don't hear too much about Shisui...!
Old 2011-08-25, 00:57   Link #45
ronin myael
lost ronin

oh yeah, i forgot to bring this up. didn't like the whole business with the crow. after finally explaining what it was, it went poof again! i thought it was some sort of power boost. and now it's just a reminder of shusui's spirit? what's that all about? i don't get it.
Old 2011-08-25, 02:56   Link #46
Lendial

was it really nessesary to amatarasu the poor defenseless bird?
Old 2011-08-25, 05:44   Link #47
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author

And I thought dissecting frogs was cruel...
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 08:00   Link #48
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

cool speech, itachi!!! there's no doubt you are my favourite character in Naruto

I feel so lost about the story.... it's like... the war isn't exposed too much.... but let's see what will happen next after Naruto join the army

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 09:26   Link #49
Apollian

unless Kabuto lied to Madara about not finding Jiraiya's body??...mhh!
but that makes no sense as Madara did see who was in the 6th coffin, I still think its Madara's Brother! but the Rasengun has thrown me.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 09:31   Link #50
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
oh yeah, i forgot to bring this up. didn't like the whole business with the crow. after finally explaining what it was, it went poof again! i thought it was some sort of power boost. and now it's just a reminder of shusui's spirit? what's that all about? i don't get it.
The crow's name was Deus ex machina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
but that makes no sense as Madara did see who was in the 6th coffin, I still think its Madara's Brother! but the Rasengun has thrown me.
Madara wouldn't be afraid of Jiraiya. His reaction was one of fear.
Old 2011-08-25, 09:35   Link #51
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
I'm betting its the little dweeb thats in your avatar gorging himself on some fine meat buns

Konohamaru is gonna own these bitches!

Well it could be as simple as Naruto showing up to save the day yet again or go with crazy twist, hard to say who it really could be.

Now I've gotta be honest here but I never really got round to liking Itachi, didn't hate him or anything but he just never really sparked any kinda interest despite all the cool stuff he's done but these last couple of chapters involving him have been great.
Old 2011-08-25, 09:44   Link #52
mrShady

Konohamaru? You do know they are up in the air right. How the heck did that kid jump so high?
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 09:44   Link #53
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

wait, so itachi just ups and leaves? No going to fight kabuto or helping in some other way? You have what is most probably the strongest ninja (he took out nagato easily) who is now immortal, has insane regeneration and limitless chakra, and he just retires?
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 10:31   Link #54
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
wait, so itachi just ups and leaves? No going to fight kabuto or helping in some other way? You have what is most probably the strongest ninja (he took out nagato easily) who is now immortal, has insane regeneration and limitless chakra, and he just retires?
He all but said he is going to take care of Kabuto. Which will also take care of himself.
Old 2011-08-25, 11:21   Link #55
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Kabuto is probably going to summon Shisui, then use his set of ET eyes to control Itachi again.

lol at the last panel with Bee and Naruto. Looks so wrong with Bee smiling like that behind Naruto.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 12:30   Link #56
Apollian

something is very strange about this, we all know Madara was scared of Minato!.
his the only man after the 1st Hokage that beat Madara!
if it was Naruto's Dad, thats also impossible because Minato is trapped with the Shiki Fuujin like the 3rd Hokage. but here's whats wrong, Minato is the man who created Rasengan,
its obvious that the person Madara feared in the coffin could undoubtedly be Minato only
because there isn't any other person that Madara fears the most.
so my question is, how did Kabuto get Minato's DNA?. Minato splitted the Kyuubi chakra into Yin and Yang, Minato left some of his Chakra on the other side in case the seal
got weak...I've just got this bad feeling that its Minato! not Jirayrai or Konohamaru!.
there are questions in which we haven't asked surrounding Minato's death, or the Mystery around the seals. something happen when the Ying and Yang split.!

hey, I'm just throwing it out there!.. because like you guys said,:

1: Madara didn't fear Jiraiyai, he only feared Minato
2: Kabuto said he'd use his trump card, Konohamaru isn't his trump card unless Kabuto killed Konohamaru and took his body, which never happened.
3: the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Hokage's DNA's are all sealed inside Shiki Fuujin! but the 4th's seal was different, it was split in 2 (Ying & Yang)

something just doesn't feel right!
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 12:45   Link #57
The Small One

What about Danzou?
With all his Sharingan-eyes, he was pretty dangerous.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 13:12   Link #58
Kowai

At this point the coffin could only be:
The rikkudo sennin
Shisui (Madara might have been terrified of a jutsu that could brainwash him to portect konoha hahaha)
Madara uchiha (meaning tobi is somethig else)

Danzo and jiraiya aren't enough to make tobi shit himself. Oro and the 4th are sealed and I doubt tobi is scared of oro and Minato was the one afraid of Madara.
*my bad for interchanging between tobi and Madara but I think it's still questionable.

kabuto might have other zombies protecting him not shown yet the 1st generation kages would be cool (less hokage because he is sealed). AND he has another trump card besides the coffin I thought? Or after he showed Madara edo tensei was he just reminiscing about the coffin?
Old 2011-08-25, 14:00   Link #59
Neji112

The Trump card coffin could also be Izuna Uchiha. It is still not confirmed if he gave his eyes willing to Madara so that could be some who could scare Tobi. A completely new character could also be introduced as well. Madara mentioned another Sage of the 6 paths, which could have been Madara himself or another character completely.
Neji112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 14:49   Link #60
Lunarskylar

about the naruto clone, itachi justttt lectured naruto
so the other clones haven't heard this (even the clone that naruto made that fizzled his kyuubi mode shoulda poofed before pastor itachi began his sermon)

so all teh other clones are prob still in messiah mode

i'm still more irritated with kishi contradicting all his kyuubi mode plot points, no clones and no rasengan, grrr me want answers in the form of plot holes but answers nonetheless!

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion