AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2011-08-31, 13:16   Link #21
haegar
mangaviking

hm. It's gonna suck if Sasuske throws a wrench into Itachi's plans of gettin Kabuto

btw, yeah, rasengan spam, and unlike the riot and vacuum things this kinda looked lame - but fear not, for next chap we're gonna get a kage level new wind style attack considering Naruto's intro speech - and maaaybe it will NOT have a spinning orb at the center?!
Old 2011-08-31, 13:51   Link #22
kakakka

^ That's going to be much of a wishful thinking.

About the Sasuke's EMS just his and Itachi's design's put on top of the other..

I am not surprised. I also noticed the same with Madara's EMS.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 13:54   Link #23
Apollian

Soooooo, .......no Konahamura? no Zombie Jiraiyra! no Zombie Minato.... OH WELL!
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 13:59   Link #24
kitten320

Why instead of getting excited, I felt like facepalming when Naruto jumped in front of Temari =/

Naruto really starts to get annoying lately... just because he plans to be Hoga, doesn't mean that he is immortal untill then.
Old 2011-08-31, 14:02   Link #25
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
he jumped infront of her as more of.....AND ME! type thing...not to cut her off, but a....your not alone in this battle.

I wanted bee to show up and comment on the situation...but he vanished.
Old 2011-08-31, 14:04   Link #26
Haak
CAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Why instead of getting excited, I felt like facepalming when Naruto jumped in front of Temari =/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
he jumped infront of her as more of.....AND ME! type thing...not to cut her off, but a....your not alone in this battle.
He was clearly trying to make a Dynamic Entry. Who are we to judge?
Old 2011-08-31, 14:08   Link #27
james0246

I like the new Rasengan. I think it looks cool...and I guess I'm the only one .

Seeing Sasuke again is nice. Hopefully the plot will pick up some now. My speculation is that Itachi will handle the rest of the Zombies, leaving Kabuto for Sasuke (who will learn the truth of Madara/Tobi as Kabuto lay dying), which will set-up the stage for Naruto v. Sasuke and then the final conclusion of Naruto/All Shinobis v. Madara.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 14:09   Link #28
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
and I guess I'm the only one.
that might be true ... the spiraling effect it did to the target was ok, but the triple 2D spirals looked kinda like a lame paint edit imho
Old 2011-08-31, 14:10   Link #29
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
His love wasn't strong enough to come up with an EMS eye design that is cool enough. This is just a combination of Sasuke's and Itachi's MS eyes.
...Which is what was expected. Madara's EMS is also simply his and his brother's sharingan design combined/tacked on eachother. Then again, if there was a new design, we'd probably be reading people complain about why Sasuke should get a completely new one when it wasn't done before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I like the new Rasengan. I think it looks cool...and I guess I'm the only one .
Not at all. I thought it was a great way to incorporate wind into his attack. This is exactly what should be happening, not him getting another training arc to learn completely new things out of nowhere with Itachi inside a Tsukuyomi. He's seems to be fighting pretty well with his brand new powers(just to emphasis the fact that he just got some major upgrades) also, despite the cynics last week trying to make a case for him allegedly needing yet another training arc. What I didn't like was him jumping into everyone elses battle and basically making the key difference, as if noone can win themselves. Especially when Temari looked like she was finally going to do something cool, he jumps in and thats that. I thought it was very annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
his EMS design is really sloppy looking compared to previous designs.
lol it looks just like the previous desgins, its literally just a small version of itachi's inside his own...

Last edited by Midnight Commander; 2011-08-31 at 14:36.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 14:41   Link #30
Apollian

How many different Rasengans does one person need?

why can't they make a Rasengun like Nagato's Shinra Tensei? Ultimate Rasengan which was used against the Kyuubi would count. in fact they could make it just like that where Naruto could throw it up in the air and it sucks everything in, tears you apart with Rasengans spinning in different directions while projecting you forward hard enough to go through solid rock!.
in fairness, it just looks like 3 normal Rasengans and 1 Oodame!
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 14:54   Link #31
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
How many different Rasengans does one person need?!
lol, yeah, pretty much! Naruto is pretty much just getting on my nerves too...

I'm actually more excited to see Sasuke break out a can of amaretesu whoop ass... (maybe that's just me...but like seriously, there was nothing better than the Sasuke rampage during the 5 Kage summit. I could happily read many, many chapters of Sasuke fighting everyone until he burns out his pretty new eyes. weeeeeeeee!)

As for Zetsu...that guy is creepy and gross. I'm a.o.k with it if Sasuke wants to take out his mushroom-esque-ass out himself
Old 2011-08-31, 14:57   Link #32
Midnight Commander

I think its a little strange for someone to complain about Naruto having too many types of rasengans, then to go on and suggest him having a chibaku tensei type of rasengan.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 15:00   Link #33
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Damn, first Naruto couldn't get any girl (Hinata excluded), now he makes them wet their pants by just showing up!
Old 2011-08-31, 15:08   Link #34
The Small One

With all the Rasengans, I wonder how much of a Zombie needs to stay intact for it to regenerate. If Naruto shreds them down to cellular level, can they still heal?
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 15:16   Link #35
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
With all the Rasengans, I wonder how much of a Zombie needs to stay intact for it to regenerate. If Naruto shreds them down to cellular level, can they still heal?
good question. since it disrupts and destroys the chakra vessels on cellular level I'd say complete desintegration by rasen-shuriken ought to kill of a zombie for good? since presumably even edo tensei somehow is chakra based, and with no chakra vessels left to "store" the incantation... would be too hax though if he could just 'blast 'em away', not gonna happen

As fort the new attack, while I'd like to see him use at least ONE badass pure windstyle attack (yeah I know, wishfull thinking), I don't mind another rasen wind combo attack, my complaints were more aesthetic on that middle part with the black spiral disks ...
Old 2011-08-31, 15:32   Link #36
okfine

i think most of u overlooked the fact sasuke dint kill the zetsu needlessly i saw it as his way of "testing his new powers" and the mindless mass of zetsu seems perfect for me sasuke dosent care what side it was on
Spoiler for see here:
see <
okfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 15:35   Link #37
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Damn, first Naruto couldn't get any girl (Hinata excluded), now he makes them wet their pants by just showing up!
Hehe, at least Kishi didn't lie when he said he didn't want to write about Shika Tema.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 15:40   Link #38
John D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Sure these rasengan variations are nice and all, but it's just not enough to make things really interesting and cool.
Naruto's use of his Kyuubi Aura to make arms is cool and interesting, but I agree that something other than Rasengan A, B, C and D would make it all the better.

Still, it's certainly more interesting than his previous approach to battle, which primarily revolved around limitless chakra, Kage Bunshins (though many others possess herculean stamina, he is the only one who get to abuse it with Kage Bunshin), Rasengans and tactics that relied on plot induced stupidity (e.g. against Pein and Kakuza).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
^Hehe, yeah, I felt the same. I find the recent instances where Naruto is supposed to be badass annoying, since it feels like Kishi tries to shove it down our throats that Naruto is badass, to make up for the instances where Naruto was underwhelming and idiotic.
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 15:47   Link #39
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

That I know of there are 12 rasengan variations in the manga...not counting one per movie, possible ones in anime fillers (dunno since I don't watch the anime) and game rasengan.
I'll say it again, 12 canon rasengan variations.
I mean, I liked the Planet Rasengan and all but enough is enough...

And how will Naruto avoid unlimited Amaterasu? I don't know but you can be damn sure Kishi will make him near immune to it at some point. Maybe it'll have something to do with the fox chakra cloak...

So killing random minion to test one's power isn't needless killing?
Then again it could be my pure Sasuke hate just surfacing...

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 16:14   Link #40
james0246

^It's not unlimited Amaterasu. Sasuke is still bound by the amount of chakra he has in his body.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion