AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-08-31, 08:43   Link #1
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 462 Discussion

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
*spoilers*
Spoiler for chapter:
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 09:47   Link #2
gaboratamer
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
go go power rangers part 2
gaboratamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 10:36   Link #3
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
So all of Xcution was in on Ginjou's plan to begin with (though Rirukia seems seperate from the group...did she kow of their plans and simply didn't care, or was she also being used?). I think that was a bigger shocker than Ginjou's past with the Shinigami (mostly because Ginjou's past is somewhat ripped off from other sources).

I also liked how Tsukishima's control can cause the victims to mentally break down after awhile (especially as they are forcibly confronted with the truth).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 10:41   Link #4
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
While I liked Tsukishima mindraping Orihime and Chad, the rest of the chapter was kinda...meh.

I swear, if the CAPTAINS have a problem handling these shitty fullbringers I'm quitting Bleach.........again.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 10:51   Link #5
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
So all of Xcution was in on Ginjou's plan to begin with (though Rirukia seems seperate from the group...did she kow of their plans and simply didn't care, or was she also being used?). I think that was a bigger shocker than Ginjou's past with the Shinigami (mostly because Ginjou's past is somewhat ripped off from other sources).

I also liked how Tsukishima's control can cause the victims to mentally break down after awhile (especially as they are forcibly confronted with the truth).
Yes, that makes more sense than them wanting to get rid of their powers, though I'm a bit surprised Riruka doesn't want it. I'm hoping more and more that Ichigo regains his Fullbring, not only cause it would look cool with his shihakusho, but Ichigo himself must be annoyed that what he was working so hard for was stolen and is getting passed around like a party favour.

Also, Tsukishima's mindrape was well done. Quite a rapeface that dude has. Also, LOL at Urahara, getting the good parts...
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 10:56   Link #6
jzmagic
flargansbog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Lol looks like Orihime has competition from Rirukia for Ichigo. Strange how she didn't want Ichigo's powers, maybe she was left in the dark about it or manipulated into thinking something else.

Orihime's feelings for Ichigo were clearly strong enough to make her question what was going on.

Can't wait until the real fight starts.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 11:07   Link #7
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I can't claim to be all too excited by the most recent developments. For me, the only thing mildly interesting about the fullbringers at this point is wondering where & how Tsukishima fits into all this. Notice he's the only one among them who Ginjou didn't pass on Ichigo's fullbring to. And he also appears to have been built up such that it's rather difficult to tell who's really the leader of Xcution. Since I guess more and more people are going to start comparing this to power rangers soon enough, I guess fans might know what I mean when I state if Ginjou was the original red ranger then Tsukishima would feel like the white ranger at the moment.

Anyways, expect the fullbringers to put up a fight against the shinigami. I mean Kubo created an entire batch of bad guys who can put up a fight based on the cheapness of their abilities more so than their power levels per say. Seriously, between "Time Tells No Lies" and "Invaders Must Die", Kubo's given himself very easy tools to come up with victories for these guys for as long as it's convenient for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I'm a bit surprised Riruka doesn't want it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Strange how she didn't want Ichigo's powers
I think it's her tsundere side that probably made her claim to not want his powers. Afterall, she probably still likes Ichigo. With that said, I'll put my money on Tsukishima or Riruka for being the first to betray Xcution.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 11:10   Link #8
jzmagic
flargansbog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I can't claim to be all too excited by the most recent developments. For me, the only thing mildly interesting about the fullbringers at this point is wondering where & how Tsukishima fits into all this. Notice he's the only one among them who Ginjou didn't pass on Ichigo's fullbring to. And he also appears to have been built up such that it's rather difficult to tell who's really the leader of Xcution. Since I guess more and more people are going to start comparing this to power rangers soon enough, I guess fans might know what I mean when I state if Ginjou was the original red ranger then Tsukishima would feel like the white ranger at the moment.

Anyways, expect the fullbringers to put up a fight against the shinigami. I mean Kubo created an entire batch of bad guys who can put up a fight based on the cheapness of their abilities more so than their power levels per say. Seriously, between "Time Tells No Lies" and "Invaders Must Die", Kubo's given himself very easy tools to come up with victories for these guys for as long as it's convenient for him.


It's her Tsundere side and her feelings for Ichigo that probably made her claim to not want his powers. With that said, I'll put my money on Tsukishima or Riruka for being the first to betray Xcution.
No doubt Rirukia will be the first to join Ichigo and co. Not sure about Tsukishima, it's possible he has his own motive in all of this, but could be a while before it gets revealed.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 11:46   Link #9
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I don't see any reason for Riruka to join Ichigo. Her "love" for Ichigo was an act, just like all other Fullbringers pretended to be his pals.

I like how KT has subtlely taken Orihime, Sado, and Ishida out of the fight.
__________________
The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 11:56   Link #10
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I swear, if the CAPTAINS have a problem handling these shitty fullbringers I'm quitting Bleach.........again.
there is a high chance you'll have to eat that line next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I like how KT has subtlely taken Orihime, Sado, and Ishida out of the fight.
Not sure about subtle, but good to know Hime's awesome rack shall stay intact


I actually liked how Ginjou looked all uber hax last chap. And I was hoping somehow the rest of the fullbringers would kinda stay out of the fight and not be in on the plan ... Him giving them Ichi's power almost certainly means they'll be well capable of 1vs1 against captain class fighters - which will end in a whole bunch of chaps showcasing how each of their abilities now boosted is taken against a captain. That's a bit meh. I'd much rather have seen them try to gangrape Ginjou and fail despite Ichigo's new boost. And wtf, is it asked too much that there is SOME goddamn background? Yeah "Ukitake should have told" my ass. The info that Ginjou was the guy the rep laws and badges were made for means he goes way back, but of all the infos somebody could have fed Ichigo and us it is just about the LEAST important part ... and if I see Urahara and Isshin show up I want to hear more than "yay i gotta rescue the boobies and you got the big guy Isshin" ... how about some words of wisdom on Ginjou, his powers ect etc etc?

Well, with him giving the powers to the others it seems much more likely that this collecting, accumulating, re-distributing of foreign powers is part of his zanpakotou or fullbring ability ...
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 12:03   Link #11
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
So, is this the start of the battle now?

Captains possibly weakened and now possibility of 1 on 1 fights?

Hahaha, good luck seeing the next 4 months.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 12:04   Link #12
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I don't see any reason for Riruka to join Ichigo. Her "love" for Ichigo was an act, just like all other Fullbringers pretended to be his pals.
Except there was really no reason to have to act like she was love struck for the guy at first sight. She could've simply acted as just another friend/acquaintance among the Xcution members.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 12:14   Link #13
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
so... why did ginjou need to have tsukishima to pretend he was their enemy? it looked like the rest of the fullbringers weren't in on the act, but now they are, did tsukishima slash them too?
__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 12:14   Link #14
Haak
Watching Ookami Shoujo...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Not much to say, since not much really happened in terms of plot progression. Kubo could've easily had Ginjo give his fullbring powers of the others in just one or two pages and then have someone mention that Urahara and Isshin have already dealth with Chad and Orihime in just one page. All this padding is probably the biggest problem in Bleach.
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 12:18   Link #15
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Except there was really no reason to have to act like she was love struck for the guy at first sight. She could've simply acted as just another friend/acquaintance among the Xcution members.
-I said this before, but there really is no way for the comedic characters on the antagonist's side to not have redeeming qualities in Bleach. Riruka's rather "adorkable/kawaii" abilities and Shishigawara's overall goofiness likely indicate a possible defection down the line. Its not the 1st time this happened either. And I may be one of the few here, but I do like Riruka's character. The fact that she openly exclaimed that she did not want Ichigo's powers certainly paints her in a better light than the rest.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 12:37   Link #16
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Except there was really no reason to have to act like she was love struck for the guy at first sight. She could've simply acted as just another friend/acquaintance among the Xcution members.
There'd be less reason for her to betray her comrades she's been plotting with forever.
__________________
The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 12:41   Link #17
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I said this before, but there really is no way for the comedic characters on the antagonist's side to not have redeeming qualities in Bleach. Riruka's rather "adorkable/kawaii" abilities and Shishigawara's overall goofiness likely indicate a possible defection down the line. Its not the 1st time this happened either. And I may be one of the few here, but I do like Riruka's character. The fact that she openly exclaimed that she did not want Ichigo's powers certainly paints her in a better light than the rest.
She didn't say she didn't want Ichigo's powers. She said she didn't need them, which is a statement of arrogance not uncommon in manga females.
__________________
The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 12:50   Link #18
Newhope
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Bount arc manga style.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 12:51   Link #19
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Bount arc manga style.
sadly, it would appear so

ginjou's sword looks better than messer though
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 12:54   Link #20
Lendial
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
so when ukitake said ichigo was just like that man- he was referring to ginjou?
__________________
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.