AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-13, 07:45   Link #441
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
^ Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi. That's Raika's spin-off.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 10:19   Link #442
Ragna666
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Spoiler for who is this girl:
Ragna666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 11:06   Link #443
dannclark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
^ Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi. That's Raika's spin-off.
thats the whole clubs spinoff not just raikas...
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 12:05   Link #444
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
thats the whole clubs spinoff not just raikas...
there's no real Raika spinoff we just call the club one that because it mostly focuses on her.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 12:40   Link #445
dannclark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
there's no real Raika spinoff we just call the club one that because it mostly focuses on her.
Are there raws that havent been translated yet?
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 12:47   Link #446
chiquinl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna666 View Post
Spoiler for who is this girl:
I wanna know too. Its from the LN that right?
chiquinl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 12:51   Link #447
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
Are there raws that havent been translated yet?
I think there are still 2 or 3 chapters not translated yet.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 13:01   Link #448
dannclark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
I think there are still 2 or 3 chapters not translated yet.
oh i meant like where are they lol
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 13:21   Link #449
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
you can find them on jcafe but you have to be a member I believe.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 13:50   Link #450
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
you can find them on jcafe but you have to be a member I believe.
if only my IT subordinate not so hooked to tease other country's defense network, I can command him to search for the link in jcafe
oh well..let see..may be I can stole some one account there...*going to read hacking manuals*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 13:56   Link #451
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
just read chapt.3 at B.T.(great thank to the translator),i felt pity for daiki,he really don't know who he's up against.
Mio ,at less,can fall for him but the poor brat can only pray for raika to shield sora-chan from "that hentai" if he don't want to experience ntr.
loled at miu incredible popularity,all the takanashi financial trouble would be solved if she were to become idol/child actress right now.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 14:14   Link #452
Undertaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: U.S.
I can't say I 'll feel anything about it for Daiki. Daiki is just such an unlikable characters and there are plenty of brats in Anime/Manga/LN and he still stood out like a sore thumb.

With that being said, of all the girls going after Yuuta, Sora ranks pretty low for me despite her being the most active of the bunch and is pretty much the female lead of the series. I just prefer Raika, Miu's mom and/or Miu over her.
__________________
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 15:14   Link #453
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
To me miu-sama is-between her look and personnality-too much above the other to be compared.
but i didn't want to say it,least i would be mistaken for for a lolicon.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 15:25   Link #454
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Can you read chapter 3 out of order with chapter 2? It just seems like I should wait.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 17:08   Link #455
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
To me miu-sama is-between her look and personnality-too much above the other to be compared.
but i didn't want to say it,least i would be mistaken for for a lolicon.
lolol...

i also agree...

mui is above the others... She looks like a princess, yet has a rational personality, and isnt shy.
She has the right mix of playful nature with down to earth nature. And she holds herself up pretty well in public.

Imagine her grown up.. she's gonna be a killer.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 17:19   Link #456
dannclark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
lolol...

i also agree...

mui is above the others... She looks like a princess, yet has a rational personality, and isnt shy.
She has the right mix of playful nature with down to earth nature. And she holds herself up pretty well in public.

Imagine her grown up.. she's gonna be a killer.
has it been said if sora is actually good looking or is miu the standout of the family?
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 17:35   Link #457
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
has it been said if sora is actually good looking or is miu the standout of the family?
Sora to me is honestly too shy / timid.
Mui on the other hand is proactive from what i was getting on.
Now i dont know current timeline with the girls, but i dont think it would change much.

Also Sora looks too much like haruhi to me... with the completely opposite personality, which kinda makes her image even more weird.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 17:56   Link #458
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
just read chapt.3 at B.T.(great thank to the translator),i felt pity for daiki,he really don't know who he's up against.
Mio ,at less,can fall for him but the poor brat can only pray for raika to shield sora-chan from "that hentai" if he don't want to experience ntr.
loled at miu incredible popularity,all the takanashi financial trouble would be solved if she were to become idol/child actress right now.
I don't feel pity at all though. He's more slowing down than fastening the character developments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna666 View Post
Spoiler for who is this girl:
Which volume?
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 18:02   Link #459
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
^ IIRC, someone said that she's from volume 8 or I could be wrong.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 18:26   Link #460
Ragna666
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
I don't feel pity at all though. He's more slowing down than fastening the character developments.



Which volume?
Volume 6 Illustrations page 143
Ragna666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romance, sd bunko, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.