AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-15, 11:10   Link #1
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Nisemonogatari (TV) - General Discussion & Anticipation (No Novel Spoilers)

Nisemonogatari, another novel set in the Monogatari series that focuses on Koyomi's two sisters Karen and Tsukihi, will be receiving a TV anime adaptation in January 2012.

This thread is for general discussion and anticipation for the new series, but no novel spoilers for events not yet animated will be permitted in this thread.
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 12:07   Link #2
zarqu
Stüldt Håjt!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: On the corner
Age: 24
I'll just say that this is one of the few anime I'm even remotely looking forward to.

So yeah. First things first: new looks!

Short hair :3

Spoiler for Hitagi:


Spoiler for Tsubasa:


Kanbaru looking hot.
Spoiler for Kanbaru:


Nadeko looks a little weird.
Spoiler for Nadeko:


Yep. Brb, rewatching Bakemonogatari.
zarqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 12:57   Link #3
Xenosnake
Badass
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Age: 25
Can't wait.
Xenosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 13:15   Link #4
calorie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tannhäuser Gate
Age: 25
Oh my, didn't see this coming. Definitely looking forward to it -- interesting new character design changes.
calorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 13:18   Link #5
Riga92
The Spear of Destiny
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: A place where the stars cross.
Age: 22
My body was not ready for this.
__________________
Riga92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 14:19   Link #6
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 25
I really like Kanbaru's new look, and Nadeko I think is growing on me more and more. But ...

Hitagi, Tsubasa ... D:

Well, okay, Hitagi with short hair looks nice I guess (despite me loving her with the longer hair :'( ) but Tsubasa ... well, the shorter hair helps give even more focus on her rack, which looks bigger than ever now ಠ_ಠ

Aside from the new designs, I'm just looking forward to more Monogatari. I loved the first series, and there isn't any reason why I wouldn't come back for more.

I just hope stuopidget doesn't kill himself. Don't worry man, we're going to have that Zaregoto anime ... someday.
__________________
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 14:32   Link #7
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Life is over. Cannot feckin wait.
__________________
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 14:55   Link #8
Archon_Wing
Hater
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Being totally ebillll
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Well, I assume this will be the hot stuff for the winter. I was never into Bake, but this should be quite a scene being SHAFT and all. Maybe it'll give me an excuse to finish the first series.
__________________
What appears to be a moment for the helper feels like an eternity to the helpee.
Avatar and Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480 (Stormbluff Isle)
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 15:05   Link #9
Daniel Lind
ロック・オン!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
It's back baby! It's back!
Daniel Lind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 15:05   Link #10
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Kanbaru looks unexpectedly hot.
Tsubasa looks fine.
But... Hitagi... I seriously was about to laugh at her .
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 15:08   Link #11
zarqu
Stüldt Håjt!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: On the corner
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Well, I assume this will be the hot stuff for the winter.
I believe Bake was pretty hyped back in 2009. Can't say for sure since I wasn't around. I Can't imagine Nise being any less hyped, at least. Add to that the... mmmm, polarizing nature of Shaft and you're set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
But... Hitagi... I seriously was about to laugh at her .
Them nostrils, anyone? Yeah, not the greatest pic.

I'll be looking forward to something like this:

zarqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 15:16   Link #12
Xenosnake
Badass
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarqu View Post
I believe Bake was pretty hyped back in 2009. Can't say for sure since I wasn't around. I Can't imagine Nise being any less hyped, at least. Add to that the... mmmm, polarizing nature of Shaft and you're set.


Them nostrils, anyone? Yeah, not the greatest pic.

I'll be looking forward to something like this:

Did someone say nostrils?

Spoiler for ...:
Xenosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 15:36   Link #13
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Surprised nobody mentioned Tsukihi with short hair yet. She was always the better sister but that hair style ... T_T
__________________
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 16:01   Link #14
maddest
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Ouhh , i need my Hitagi dose fast!
Can't wait.
Also i wasn't really suprised when i saw the news of announcement.
It was pretty obvious , Bakemonogatari sold in very good amount according to SHAFT , so making only a movie would be pretty ... stupid?
Let's hope that it will be as good as Bakemonogatari was.
I'm really curious how the audience will adopt it , Bakemonogatari was like one-shot of some "special genre" but seriously do people need more of it?
Let's wait and see.

also : naaaaaaaaaaaaa , give me back her long hairs!!!!1111 ahhhhhhhh

Last edited by maddest; 2011-09-15 at 16:22.
maddest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 16:15   Link #15
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddest View Post
Ouhh , i need my Hitagi dose fast!
Can't wait.
Also i wasn't really suprised when i saw the news of announcement.
It was pretty obvious , Bakemonogatari sold in very good amount according to SHAFT , so making only a movie would be pretty ... stupid?
Let's hope that it will be as good as Bakemonogatari was.
I'm really curious how the audience will adopt it , Bakemonogatari was like one-shot of some "special genre" but seriously do people need more of it?
Let's wait and see.
Well, we amazon.co.jp leaked info about Nise long before the event
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 16:15   Link #16
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Still prefer long hair Hitagi but short hair is fine too. She looks more cute. IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarqu View Post
I believe Bake was pretty hyped back in 2009. Can't say for sure since I wasn't around. I Can't imagine Nise being any less hyped, at least. Add to that the... mmmm, polarizing nature of Shaft and you're set.
It didn't have any hype when it started airing. The series was gaining more and more popular after each episode and became very popular around half of the series. It was becoming a very popular and success series because of its own merit and with almost no help from any advertisement. Yeah, it's that good. But this time, it's a difference story. Because of the success of Bakemonogatari, both Kizu and Nise are very hyped. And I hope that it meets the expectation.
__________________
zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 16:39   Link #17
lumiel.vamp
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Please no, my heart is not ready yet.
lumiel.vamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 17:36   Link #18
Caithsith
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
does anyone know what it says in PV? does it have the same chara designer as bake? coz to me the new chara design looks a little bit different than bake, such as Senjougahara looks younger and cuter while Kanbaru look more mature+sexy.
Caithsith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 17:44   Link #19
maddest
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caithsith View Post
does anyone know what it says in PV? does it have the same chara designer as bake? coz to me the new chara design looks a little bit different than bake, such as Senjougahara looks younger and cuter while Kanbaru look more mature+sexy.
u can't judge designs just by looking at one picture of character , wait for more footage , then we can assess it.

but i don't think so , Nise has the same character designer that Bake had - so there shouldn't be any differences rather than plot one's (haircuts etc.)
maddest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 18:16   Link #20
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I really like Kanbaru's new look, and Nadeko I think is growing on me more and more. But ...

Hitagi, Tsubasa ... D:

Well, okay, Hitagi with short hair looks nice I guess (despite me loving her with the longer hair :'( ) but Tsubasa ... well, the shorter hair helps give even more focus on her rack, which looks bigger than ever now ಠ_ಠ

Aside from the new designs, I'm just looking forward to more Monogatari. I loved the first series, and there isn't any reason why I wouldn't come back for more.

I just hope stuopidget doesn't kill himself. Don't worry man, we're going to have that Zaregoto anime ... someday.
WWWWWWWW, it's ok I got enough problem sets to kill myself over, don't have spare lives or time to kill myself over this ... yet.

SHAFT SHOULD ALSO BRING BACK RYO, WHO SHOULD ALSO BRING NAGI BACK FOR ANOTHER ED PLEASEEEE ;__;. Koeda's loli and all but I miss Nagi =(. Freaking event was right smack in the middle of my immunology class. Must've been fun tuning in with 350k (yes that many) people and spamming the hell out of the broadcast when Nise was announced.

Totally wktk-ing^infinity all through this year. Tsundoro is looking pretty awesome so far. Eri Kitamura was a guest at the event, guess she will be back for Karen (MORE HHHNNNNGGGGG). Obviously everyone wants to know who the rori-onee-san-milf chara would be, but guess SHAFT hasn't decided yet still...

Also cover announcement, they really do try to amp this promotion as much as they can huh.

Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.