AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2011-09-22, 02:48   Link #21
Casshern

"The tyrant of pure battle lust has been awakened", I wonder if that could be meant for Gaara rather than Mizukage's transformation. I'd love to see Gaara go freaky again for a little while, like in the old days.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 06:30   Link #22
ronin myael
lost ronin

hmmm...not a bad chapter, but not that good either. i like it that oonoki and gaara are handling this fight themselves. but water that has the consistency of oil? kinda weird. i thought oil and water don't mix? lol or is it a bad translation again?

Last edited by ronin myael; 2011-09-22 at 06:56.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 06:33   Link #23
haegar
mangaviking

I guess it is about the fact that Mistokage can alter the water's molecular structure freely from liquid to steam to more dense liquidy goo aka oil? so prly not so wrongly translated after all?
Old 2011-09-22, 07:27   Link #24
Masuzu
« ヒーロー »
*Author

Did someone just eat the water-water fruit?
Old 2011-09-22, 08:23   Link #25
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
ahhh, mizu mizu no mi!

speaking of water-based jutsu, i wonder how the nidaime hokage senju tobirama would have fared against the likes of this guy. correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't he considered to be one of the strongest, if not the strongest, water jutsu user because he could call upon huge amounts of water without a water source? my memory is kinda hazy, a little help here.
Old 2011-09-22, 08:26   Link #26
Tactics
Oath Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
"The tyrant of pure battle lust has been awakened", I wonder if that could be meant for Gaara rather than Mizukage's transformation. I'd love to see Gaara go freaky again for a little while, like in the old days.
It's a reference to Mizukage personality.
Mizukage turned to be serious because the battlefield starts to become interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
I guess it is about the fact that Mistokage can alter the water's molecular structure freely from liquid to steam to more dense liquidy goo aka oil? so prly not so wrongly translated after all?
Maybe it's Houzuki clan's Kekkei Genkai ?

A water gun wouldn't pierce like that if it's not both dense and fast enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Mizu-mizu no mi ? It's Logia type
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
ahhh, mizu mizu no mi!

speaking of water-based jutsu, i wonder how the nidaime hokage senju tobirama would have fared against the likes of this guy. correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't he considered to be one of the strongest, if not the strongest, water jutsu user because he could call upon huge amounts of water without a water source? my memory is kinda hazy, a little help here.
It is.
But each Kage sure to have their own caliber ....
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 10:52   Link #27
LazyHunter

I had always wondered how Suigetsu was threatening Sasuke with his finger when he was recruited. Now I know why.

Second Mizukage is now my favorite Kage
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 00:02   Link #28
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
I had always wondered how Suigetsu was threatening Sasuke with his finger when he was recruited. Now I know why.
Really? I mean, really? I have faith in Kishi, but not that much faith. Probably just coincidence.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 02:48   Link #29
Masuzu
« ヒーロー »
*Author

Quote:

Wow, I really forgot about that,
you know that would be cool if it
were true, sadly I don't think it's
the case.

This kage's straight-up Logia, there's
just no other explanation.
Old 2011-09-23, 04:16   Link #30
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Really? I mean, really? I have faith in Kishi, but not that much faith. Probably just coincidence.
Yeah it's a complete coincidence that both Suigetsu and Mangetsu did the same move and that the Mizukage said it was a jutsu from their clan.
It's way more likely to be a different clan with the same name using a jutsu coincidentally looking exactly the same at what they were doing.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 08:24   Link #31
Shining Celebi
a

There's no reason to think Kishimoto actually planned ahead and thought of the Mizukage using that jutsu so long ago. He probably just remembered that he implied Suigetsu had some amazing jutsu and since he wasn't ever going to show Suigetsu using it, gave it to the Mizukage.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 10:27   Link #32
Tactics
Oath Sign

Quote:

Now I just remembered .....

Where's Suigetsu and Jugo ?

Well--- Logically, it sure take time to move from the Land of Iron to the current battlefield.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 03:18   Link #33
Masuzu
« ヒーロー »
*Author

Did they escape from the samurai?
Old 2011-09-25, 08:02   Link #34
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
ahhh, mizu mizu no mi!

Maybe just in Konoha? Kisame at 30% basically did the same thing. Or maybe Tobirama just didn't require handseals to pull it off.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 09:36   Link #35
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Maybe just in Konoha? Kisame at 30% basically did the same thing. Or maybe Tobirama just didn't require handseals to pull it off.
that's another thing, he was said to be the only ninja who performed jutsu without seals. i'm still curious though. the mizukage might have known tobirama. i wonder if they ever fought and if they did, who won? too bad kishi opted to keep the hokage out of the zombie wars. it would have been fun to see what they were capable of. i have no love for the edo tensei zombies but if it meant giving us a glimpse of how powerful konoha's hokage were, i wouldn't mind seeing that.
Old 2011-09-25, 11:13   Link #36
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
bad kishi opted to keep the hokage out of the zombie wars. it would have been fun to see what they were capable of.
That's easy. Just pull all the four Hokages' souls out of Shinigami's belly and zombified them, then you got yourself a Hokage boyband.
Old 2011-09-26, 05:02   Link #37
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
That's easy. Just pull all the four Hokages' souls out of Shinigami's belly and zombified them, then you got yourself a Hokage boyband.
a hex and a pox to you! now this weird image of the four hokage doing dance routines and singing backstreet boys songs is stuck in my head!
Old 2011-09-26, 09:19   Link #38
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
a hex and a pox to you! now this weird image of the four hokage doing dance routines and singing backstreet boys songs is stuck in my head!
I can see them as more of a rock band. Hashirama on guitar, Tobirama on drums, Hiruzen on bass, and Minato on vocals.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 10:00   Link #39
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
I can see them as more of a rock band. Hashirama on guitar, Tobirama on drums, Hiruzen on bass, and Minato on vocals.
what kind of rock band? glam? yeah, i think glam or what they used to call "hair metal" of the 80s. lol
Old 2011-09-26, 14:58   Link #40
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

WHAHAHA that is really awesome. Totally off topic but awesome!

You know, someone mentioned where Jugo and Suigetsu were hiding out...I wonder if they will make a dynamic entry into this manga at some point....

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion