AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-30, 12:38   Link #1061
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
while i was trying to search for nice pics of Kuroyukihime then, uh.... why there are fanarts of Haru getting raped by a bunch MALES?
That sounds very yaoi-ish to me. I don't know why, but these fans are making "graphic rape" versions of "Haru getting bullied by Araya and his friends" scene.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 12:43   Link #1062
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
while i was trying to search for nice pics of Kuroyukihime then, uh.... why there are fanarts of Haru getting raped by a bunch MALES?
like this? i dont have the source....

Spoiler:
__________________
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 12:48   Link #1063
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
like this? i dont have the source....

Spoiler:
Nice, I would love that KYH clock and spec updater.
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 13:39   Link #1064
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
while i was trying to search for nice pics of Kuroyukihime then, uh.... why there are fanarts of Haru getting raped by a bunch MALES?
Ah, I see you've heard of the prison arc, where a rival burst linker frames Haru for murder.


I don't actually know if such an arc exists. I hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
If I understand this correctly, Taku does not even know that Haru is Silver Crow. If Haru does not say anything, they could fight without reservations. However, if Haru reveals himself and Taku continues to plow down his friend, then Taku is truly a scumbag. I'm going to have to wait and see how they handle this situation before I can give further judgement.
Funny how people are judged purely on what they do to the main character. He's abused Chiyu's trust by planting a backdoor. It's done. By the way, from that point of view, Haru's not much better - he's also violated Chiyu's privacy under the pretext of apologizing.

What Taku's doing now? Going after public enemy number 1, if such a thing exists among Burst Linkers. And Haru's getting in his way. Why wouldn't they fight?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 13:52   Link #1065
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: brunei darusalam
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
i think i need a frikin' brain bleach (& eye bleach) after seeing that THING, WHO EVER MADE THAT DISGUSTING HORRIBLE TERRIBLE THING CAN BURN DIE IN THE FLAMES OF HADES!!!! enough with the fanart rage

anyways back on topic, is there a reason why the face of the driver of the white car that tried to ram both Haru & Kuroyuki is censored?
__________________
TRANSFORMERS
MACHINE ROBO
DIAROBO
GYROZETTER
DRAGUN H.E.X. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 13:55   Link #1066
Haak
F**k my life...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
anyways back on topic, is there a reason why the face of the driver of the white car that tried to ram both Haru & Kuroyuki is censored?
I think it has something to do with a recent horrible car crash that happened in Japan some weeks ago. Dunno what censoring his face is supposed to achieve though...
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 13:58   Link #1067
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I think it has something to do with a recent horrible car crash that happened in Japan some weeks ago. Dunno what censoring his face is supposed to achieve though...
I would picture him as Araya (because for what I see in the manga version) instead.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 14:19   Link #1068
mochichan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
i think i need a frikin' brain bleach (& eye bleach) after seeing that THING, WHO EVER MADE THAT DISGUSTING HORRIBLE TERRIBLE THING CAN BURN DIE IN THE FLAMES OF HADES!!!! enough with the fanart rage

anyways back on topic, is there a reason why the face of the driver of the white car that tried to ram both Haru & Kuroyuki is censored?

The original manga was that the bully from the beginning took revenge and attacked them but I think they figured it was more plausible to make it a random driver losing control?
I don't think it have anything to do with the accident in Kyoto
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 14:38   Link #1069
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I should stop reading this thread at some point...cause it's killing me softly with laughter.
It might just be me, but I'm finding it hilarious how some people are so strongly against the possibility of a cool, cute and popular girl falling in love with a short, overweight and bullied kid (even if this aversion is just subconsciously) that any form of affection she displays is instantly attributed to her grand plan she has to manipulate him and everyone else is a fool for trusting her. I've read the manga and a bit of the LN, I knew after episode 1/2, after seeing people's reactions Kuroyukihime liking Haru (mostly people saying she's a heartless bitch with a grand plan of some kind) that when it reached this episode that people would instantly say moronic things like "She staged the accident to hook Haru completely! The confession was fake." or "She's using the accident to flesh out Cyan Pile."

I wish I was a psychology student...some people here would be perfect subjects for a term paper or something. The denial is astounding. From those that are like Haru but aren't fortunate enough to find a cute girl like Kuroyukihime to love them so they view it as an impossibility, to those that are the complete opposite of Haru and find that the possibility of this happening as some sort of insult to them.
Eh...you might be reading this, thinking I'm just taking out my ass and that it doesn't apply to you. But then again, the subconscious is a bitch sometimes.

Some of you are probably already thinking up a response saying that I'm the opposite. That they find it laughable that some people are so delusional for believing that it could be possible. Probably already writing up how while some deny the possibility of it happening, that others are too accepting and that in accepting it as being possible, they could some day get a cute girl too.
Might just be covering my bases, but I know full well that some people are like that as well. I am not and never will deny the possibility of some being as such, that would be rather one-sided and simple-minded.

As for me, well I know it's possible. I would probably be one of those a bit too accepting before, but then again I have a personal experience with the situation. Yes, I'm bringing out the "I'm fat (actually not really short, quite tall but I digress) and was a loner yet I have a hot girlfriend!" card. I can already hear people going "bullshit" and "sure you do..." and well...it's the internet, people say something and you either believe it or don't, don't really matter to me which you chose.

But really people, to conclude the rather drawn out post. Just lighten up a bit, it is a possible thing IRL, and even if it weren't we're talking about an anime, a fictional world where anything can happen, so if there can be something like Burst Link...is it that farfetched that a cute girl like s a fat guy?

PS: Just remembered...ever heard of chubby chasers? Or do you also deny the possibility of such a fetish being real?
Sort of have to agree. I know it's easy to assume that she's simply using him and I'm sure there's a personal reason for her hooking up with Haruyuki and she's looking to gain something, but I'm just not getting the malice from her that it's all purely an act and she's some horrible monster that wants to ruin the kid. I think the sort of self-loathing thing she's got going on is legit and probably she doesn't even care that other people see her as this beautiful idol cause she feels like she's horrible on the inside and harboring some demons.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 14:51   Link #1070
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Sort of have to agree. I know it's easy to assume that she's simply using him and I'm sure there's a personal reason for her hooking up with Haruyuki and she's looking to gain something, but I'm just not getting the malice from her that it's all purely an act and she's some horrible monster that wants to ruin the kid. I think the sort of self-loathing thing she's got going on is legit and probably she doesn't even care that other people see her as this beautiful idol cause she feels like she's horrible on the inside and harboring some demons.
In the manga, when comforting him, the nurse called Haru a "cool boyfriend". Sure, it was mostly her being nice to an obviously distraught Haru, but I don't think she, at least, thought anything was strange about them being together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
The original manga was that the bully from the beginning took revenge and attacked them but I think they figured it was more plausible to make it a random driver losing control?
I don't think it have anything to do with the accident in Kyoto
It's still whatshisface in the anime. It's still attempted murder That's why Kuroyukihime was apologizing - she had pushed him into such extremes while completely neglecting him, forgetting it doesn't take a Burst Linker to kill a Burst Linker.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 16:54   Link #1071
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
The original manga was that the bully from the beginning took revenge and attacked them but I think they figured it was more plausible to make it a random driver losing control?
It's pretty much useless to censor if Haru just said Araya's name so it's not getting the random driver losing control treatment if you know who Araya is and what his character is and what he can do plus KYH comment on that with just a simple knife one can kill in real world.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 18:24   Link #1072
Ruby Princess
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 24
This might be a somewhat random question... but does anyone if Victorique and Kujo from Gosick are still alive during the time this story takes place (2046)? I think it would be interesting to see their responses towards the Brain Burst system...
Ruby Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 18:37   Link #1073
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara the Mahou Shojo View Post
This might be a somewhat random question... but does anyone if Victorique and Kujo from Gosick are still alive during the time this story takes place (2046)? I think it would be interesting to see their responses towards the Brain Burst system...
You're right...that is random.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 18:41   Link #1074
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Yamoto, Akiba, Log Horizon Guild Hall, Kitchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara the Mahou Shojo View Post
This might be a somewhat random question... but does anyone if Victorique and Kujo from Gosick are still alive during the time this story takes place (2046)? I think it would be interesting to see their responses towards the Brain Burst system...
Umm ... since Gosick is set in the early 20th century if they were alive they would likely each be over 100 years old....
__________________
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 18:52   Link #1075
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Funny how people are judged purely on what they do to the main character. He's abused Chiyu's trust by planting a backdoor. It's done. By the way, from that point of view, Haru's not much better - he's also violated Chiyu's privacy under the pretext of apologizing.

What Taku's doing now? Going after public enemy number 1, if such a thing exists among Burst Linkers. And Haru's getting in his way. Why wouldn't they fight?
It's not a matter of perceiving on what people do to the main character. It is a matter of how you are treating your friends. When you recognize that another person is your friend, are you still willing to beat them up?

I agree that it was wrong from both guys to abuse Chiyuri's privacy, and it was even worse to create a backdoor into someone's brain (ultimate invasion of privacy there). With this, he could have checked her out in the shower, changing, etc. Yes, Taku's already pretty bad in one respect. Now, the question is will he assault a friend, which is another issue all together and a different level as well.

Haru's exucse is protection. Taku's excuse is assault. Let's see how they handle this.
__________________
thundrakkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 19:36   Link #1076
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
It's not a matter of perceiving on what people do to the main character. It is a matter of how you are treating your friends. When you recognize that another person is your friend, are you still willing to beat them up?

I agree that it was wrong from both guys to abuse Chiyuri's privacy, and it was even worse to create a backdoor into someone's brain (ultimate invasion of privacy there). With this, he could have checked her out in the shower, changing, etc. Yes, Taku's already pretty bad in one respect. Now, the question is will he assault a friend, which is another issue all together and a different level as well.

Haru's exucse is protection. Taku's excuse is assault. Let's see how they handle this.
And what was Kuroyukihime's excuse when she attacked the Red King? Does Taku still view Haru as a friend, at this point? And remember, Burst Link is a game. It's got high stakes, but they're not actually going to be fist fighting.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 19:56   Link #1077
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And what was Kuroyukihime's excuse when she attacked the Red King? Does Taku still view Haru as a friend, at this point? And remember, Burst Link is a game. It's got high stakes, but they're not actually going to be fist fighting.
Kuroyukihime was not friends with Red King for many years. Killing him was part of the game. However, Taku and Haru are supposed to be the closest of friends, and for many years to boot. I'm not going to play a game against a close friend which would make him potentially lose property (as an example money, although this is even more valuable than money) in order to get to another person he is protecting. That could potentially ruin a friendship.

I don't see why Taku should not view Haru as a friend. Taku should not even realize that Haru is a Brain Burster at this point.
__________________
thundrakkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 20:44   Link #1078
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: At the darkness beyond time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And what was Kuroyukihime's excuse when she attacked the Red King? Does Taku still view Haru as a friend, at this point? And remember, Burst Link is a game. It's got high stakes, but they're not actually going to be fist fighting.
well gamers like any person hobby can become very serious about it, specially if you spended a lot of time in it, nobody would like that someone take that off you, i still grieve over a corrupted data in the final dungeon of FF7.
__________________
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 20:56   Link #1079
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And what was Kuroyukihime's excuse when she attacked the Red King? Does Taku still view Haru as a friend, at this point? And remember, Burst Link is a game. It's got high stakes, but they're not actually going to be fist fighting.
Kuroyukihime did exactly what any...say WoW player would do in PvP...she saw a chance to get a kill against an opposing player and went for it. She didn't betray anyone, she stated from the beginning that she was against the truce being made. They weren't even friends. The purpose of the game is to beat other players and reach level 10 and she was the only level 9 that stayed true to that objective.

As for Taku still viewing Haru as a friend...well there will be a monologue next episode that will explain his side...like in every battle between two guys with a history in shounen.

And let me just say...while both Haru and Taku invaded Chiyu's privacy, Taku did it with bad intentions while Haru never intended to do anything other then finding the accel world program. Doesn't make it right but in no way puts it ANYWHERE near the level of Taku.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 21:08   Link #1080
Cosmic Eagle
水銀の蛇
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 永劫回帰
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Kuroyukihime did exactly what any...say WoW player would do in PvP...she saw a chance to get a kill against an opposing player and went for it. She didn't betray anyone, she stated from the beginning that she was against the truce being made. They weren't even friends. The purpose of the game is to beat other players and reach level 10 and she was the only level 9 that stayed true to that objective.
That implies she had been actively waging war against them. There was nothing to suggest that it was more than just a meeting for a non-aggression pact. It was still a stab in the back by someone. Someone that was a comrade at the very least

Didn't betray anyone? Yeah right....At the very least the spirit of that meeting was betrayed
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, sci-fi, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.