AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Notices

Old 2012-05-07, 03:57   Link #1321
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
In episode 4 after the cable link. Chiyu cheers Haru for Haru to believe in himself and if he will still stay with KYH. He should strive to become his boyfriend rather than her pet or pawn. She is cheering for Haru and will always be.
i will really enjoy that then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Well, there always be a disjointed person for a broken person, so if Haru has that problem with his own steem there is another person with a similar psique out there who can feel Haru and her are not so different and can understand each other.
yeah i not have a problem with that, i just say that if haru ends with a harem it would devalue the bond and relationship, and judging by the last bit of the opening it would be pretty much the neighbors club with the imouto turned into a dude.
Old 2012-05-07, 05:44   Link #1322
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
So essentially, with Silver Crow's new flight ability, he could potentially defeat a lot of higher level fighters and level up quickly. I wonder what his level 2 bonus ability will be?
You could say that. A hit and run strategy would be exploited in that case.

Quote:
Also, as the only one to have flight ability, wouldn't a lot of the Brain Bursters want to befriend him just for the chance to see things in flight? I'm guessing some of the other kings will at least attempt to pursue him to join them. Or maybe the hack Yellow King's group will attempt to duplicate his ability and create flight for themselves?
or they could just assassinate to make sure Black Lotus will not have the advantage especially the Purple King.

Quote:
Also, when a king gets killed, what happens to his followers? Do they form their own group, or do they nominate a new king? I know when I used to play, once an old guild leader quits, a new one is nominated, but the group is never the same. It breaks apart, and new members make of the core.
I can guess they wait for a new king or they join another legion.

Quote:
As for ChiYURI, I wonder how she will react to the backdoor confession and Brain Burst program? Will she ask to join right away, or will she wait until Haru is better before she joins? Will the dynamic of the 3 friendships change, or are they all one big happy family again? I'm going to bet on the latter. Actually, the group is now a group of 4, if you include Kuroyukihime. Judging by the preview, we'll have glasses girl introduced in the next episode, and she looks like she is powerful.
You will be surprised at her level

Quote:
I also expect that Haru's harem will be very colorful, with each member representing a different color. When cute twin tails red head girl comes in, I'm expecting her to be pink ranger... err... pink something. Chiyu will probably be pink or yellow (based on yellow pikachu like stuffed animal she was hugging).
Very close yet so far.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 11:32   Link #1323
klare

Taku has played his villain role well with the usual "not kill u while i have the chance" act

Haru also is the hero with a big heart plus the usual tag of "the one"

about the legions, am i correct that all those in the blue legion are blue and same for the other legions?
Old 2012-05-07, 11:41   Link #1324
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

I doubt it. In most MMO's, most guilds aren't much purist in terms of membership. It is rare to see a guild to be purely composed of let us say healers or knights. Overspecialization would not be efficient in the long run. It should also applies to legions as well.

Last edited by orpheus2; 2012-05-07 at 11:53.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 14:05   Link #1325
alarmadadna hadi

The last couple eps threw too many cliches for me so my initial delight and interest with the series is a little shaken, yet it remains entertaining enough to look forward to next week.

The way taku was butt kissing the blue legion kinda made me weary. I hope the Legions are not utterly demonized and reduced to pure meanie organizations as a "justification" or authorial blessing to Snow Black's rebellion, I'd prefer more personal motivations as the basis for conflict like taku vs haru was.
Old 2012-05-07, 16:04   Link #1326
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

Hmm... What's up with the yelling seriously?

Haru: Takuuuuuu!!!
Taku: Haruuuuuu!!!

My god it's Naruto/Sasuke all over again.

When you fight somebody or about to kick him in the balls, or punch him in the face, you don't yell their name right?

Anyway, awesome episode.

P.S

KYH should be called "Black Widow" instead of Black Lotus since she's a beauty, conniving, backstabbing, deadly woman. Much more appropriate IMO.

*ending* *cough*
I just hope on my great-grandfather's grave she won't be starting the "Black Rebellion" all over again. You know "those with power fear me" and all that
Old 2012-05-07, 17:08   Link #1327
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuafaramir View Post
Haru: Takuuuuuu!!!
Taku: Haruuuuuu!!!
Kagome: Inuyaaaaashaaaaaa!!!
Inuyasha: Kagooooomeeeee!!!

Kaneda: Tetsuuuuoooooo!!!
Tetsuo: Kaneeeeedaaaaa!!!

Urameshi: Kuwabaaaraaaaa!!!
Kuwabara: Urameeeeeshiiiiii!!!

Naruto: Sasuuuukeeee!!!
Sasuke: Naruuuutoooo!!!

Ichigo: Reeeenjiiiiii!!!
Renji: Ichiiiiigoooo!!!

Natsu: Gajeeeeellll!!!
Gajeel: Salamaaaandeeer!!!

Rin: Yuuuukiooooo!!!
Yukio: Niiiii-ssaaannnn!!!

Tsuna: Enmaaaaaaaa!!!
Enma: Tsuuuunaaaa!!!

Oga: Toooouuujoooooo!!!
Toujo: Oooogaaaaaaa!!!

Black Star: SSSOOOOOOOOORRRUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Soul: BBUUUUURRRAAAAKKKUUUUU SSUUUTTAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Standard...

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 18:35   Link #1328
AzureWrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post

Standard...
My god, definitely +1 for the YuYu Hakusho shout out.
Old 2012-05-07, 18:43   Link #1329
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface

Awesome episode. I lack further words to express myself

...and we don't get to hear Kuroyukihime's name

So, the author is either teasing us, or her name would hint something he doesn't want us to know yet...and it wouldn't be surprising if:

Spoiler for speculation:

But really, for Taku to be low on Burst points, he sure relied on Acceleration a lot...
Old 2012-05-07, 18:44   Link #1330
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
I doubt it. In most MMO's, most guilds aren't much purist in terms of membership. It is rare to see a guild to be purely composed of let us say healers or knights. Overspecialization would not be efficient in the long run. It should also applies to legions as well.
But, at the very least, one is called the Blue Legion and one the Yellow legion. It'd be like a guild called "We be Trolls, mon" and them letting in non-Trolls.

Quote:
KYH should be called "Black Widow" instead of Black Lotus since she's a beauty, conniving, backstabbing, deadly woman. Much more appropriate IMO.
Who has she backstabbed? She was invited to the King's summit, she said she didn't agree with their peace and that they shouldn't collude. They said shut up woman, we're making a pact. So she cut off one of their heads. That's like showing up to a jousting match and... jousting instead of having tea.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 18:53   Link #1331
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath View Post
My god, definitely +1 for the YuYu Hakusho shout out.
With the amount of pointless shouting in that show, how could I not put it up there? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

But really, for Taku to be low on Burst points, he sure relied on Acceleration a lot...
A Kendo match has 3 rounds per fighter...let's say he uses acceleration each round...even in a small tournament he would waste around 9-12 points (around the amount you get from beating someone of your own level).
He probably also used it often in practice to both show off and so people wouldn't suspect his reflexes. He even possibly used it during things likes school tests. In a lazy week he probably used between 10 and 20 points. And the higher the level the lower the chances of finding players the same level so...yea it is understandable that he'd be so low he'd become desperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Who has she backstabbed? She was invited to the King's summit, she said she didn't agree with their peace and that they shouldn't collude. They said shut up woman, we're making a pact. So she cut off one of their heads. That's like showing up to a jousting match and... jousting instead of having tea.
Well it was technically a backstab...they agreed on no aggression (at least during the meeting) and she went ahead and beheaded one of them. But I agree that she was simply playing the game as it should be played (actually fighting instead of being scared of losing)...yet it doesn't make her sneak attack any less...sneaky and backstaby...

Old 2012-05-07, 18:59   Link #1332
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
But, at the very least, one is called the Blue Legion and one the Yellow legion. It'd be like a guild called "We be Trolls, mon" and them letting in non-Trolls.

No, that's like going to a parley, and cutting a guy's head off. Especially since before that, they weren't enemies.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 19:02   Link #1333
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
No, that's like going to a parley, and cutting a guy's head off. Especially since before that, they weren't enemies.
They weren't? Is that some LN info I don't know about? Cause as far as I know they were about as much enemies as any other player (ie: just looking for a fight regardless of who it is) from opposite factions.

Old 2012-05-07, 20:02   Link #1334
Neki Ecko
"Art"ful Dodger

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post

Standard...
I gave you some cookies but you are missing the most important one (even know it isn't for battle).

Tama: Miiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaa
Miaka: Taaaaammmmaaaahhhhhhommmmeeeee

Even know they didn't do that but it was fun to do that.

But I think that this series is finally going to get hot and heated since the Big Boys is coming out.
Old 2012-05-07, 20:26   Link #1335
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

Quote:
Well, just look at it this way. We have the Power ranger factions (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green etc.) agreeing to have a ceasefire and discuss terms. Blackie suddenly decided to launch a sneak attack and cut off the "redhead". If that's not backstabbing, I don't know what is.
Old 2012-05-07, 20:31   Link #1336
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Tama: Miiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaa
Miaka: Taaaaammmmaaaahhhhhhommmmeeeee

Reverseharem shoujo always wanna make me go shoot somebody.
Old 2012-05-07, 21:30   Link #1337
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Well, just look at it this way. We have the Power ranger factions (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green etc.) agreeing to have a ceasefire and discuss terms. Blackie suddenly decided to launch a sneak attack and cut off the "redhead". If that's not backstabbing, I don't know what is.
If you think the embracing is sneaky....
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 21:59   Link #1338
Kaos!

Spoiler for Comparison of KYH's reason of killing off Red King in anime and in novel:

Nothing was mentioned about if he was backstabbed or frontstabbed or sidestabbed. Basically Red King was offed with his head while he was talking, and they did have some sort of "bond, friendship and respect".
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 22:07   Link #1339
king12354

Yeah. Author of this series shoved loads of cliches into his other series and apparently, this one as well. Has good ideas but does not execute it.
king12354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 22:11   Link #1340
mochichan

I think Kuro like Haru..maybe..idk... but he's a dumbass to actually trust a woman who don't want peace and instead off her "friend" head without a warning :\
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, sci-fi, shounen