AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-18, 12:08   Link #121
ookamigirl

Saizo sure is pretty awkward with women.
It was fun watching him handle the clingy Isanami ^^
The whole serpent & new enemy thing was really nice.
Great episode.

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 19:12   Link #122
Arya

I was listening to the OP for the first time just few minutes ago, usually I don't, and it's me and my ears or does it look like U2 Vertigo ?

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 12:27   Link #123
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Was in a mood to make myself an Ana avatar, as I really love blonde ponytail girls with strong personality. Unfortunately, I only found two-three law quality ones. Hope megami and nyantype make something soon. ^^
Old 2012-01-22, 11:48   Link #124
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 3:
Old 2012-01-22, 11:51   Link #125
Jokun

At first I didn't like the character design of Ana, somewhat manly in facial features. But after seeing what her character is really like I think she's far better than Isanami.
Jokun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 12:02   Link #126
Crimrui
Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokun View Post
At first I didn't like the character design of Ana, somewhat manly in facial features. But after seeing what her character is really like I think she's far better than Isanami.
I think that her ''pissed off'' kinda expression in the opening gave a false impression of her.

Anyway, off to watch the new episode. ^^
Old 2012-01-22, 17:00   Link #127
Rayrah
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
I was listening to the OP for the first time just few minutes ago, usually I don't, and it's me and my ears or does it look like U2 Vertigo ?
I can definitely hear the similarity, especially in the guitar work.

Spoiler for Episode 3:

I seriously hope that Isanami's name doesn't allude to the myth wherein Izanami and Izanagi meet, and the events that occur thereafter.

Also, while there are only 21 translated chapters out at this moment in time, I think there're around 25ish un-translated chapters out. That should be enough material for this show, if it covers around 2 chapters per episode.

I finally figured out why is it that I like Saizo's design so much; he looks very similar to Noctis from FF13 Versus.
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 22:51   Link #128
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer

Anastasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokun View Post
Agreed, she isn't anywhere near as annoying as Isanami. I'd also potentially like to see Ana paired up with Saizou if there's going to be any romance, but chances are it'll end up being Saizou and Isanami It would be so much better if Isanami could act more mature in pragmatic, but I guess her persona is just her role in this anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I finally figured out why is it that I like Saizo's design so much; he looks very similar to Noctis from FF13 Versus.
Now that you mention it...I can definitely see the similarities!
Old 2012-01-22, 23:29   Link #129
Xaturas

Quote:
I can definitely hear the similarity, especially in the guitar work.

Spoiler for Episode 3:

I seriously hope that Isanami's name doesn't allude to the myth wherein Izanami and Izanagi meet, and the events that occur thereafter.

Also, while there are only 21 translated chapters out at this moment in time, I think there're around 25ish un-translated chapters out. That should be enough material for this show, if it covers around 2 chapters per episode.

Translated or not the manga is already finished.
However author is now writing a sequel to brave 10, dunno how many chapters are out now, but it just started recently.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 12:08   Link #130
Rayrah
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Translated or not the manga is already finished.
However author is now writing a sequel to brave 10, dunno how many chapters are out now, but it just started recently.
Oh, is that so..? The anime adaptation shouldn't have to make up plot points or insert pointless fillers then.

Would you happen to know what the name of the Brave10 sequel is?
Old 2012-01-23, 12:41   Link #131
LKK

Quote:
According to BakaUpdates Manga, the sequel is called Brave 10 S (a.k.a. Brave 10 Spiral).

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 13:14   Link #132
Xaturas

Quote:
Oh, is that so..? The anime adaptation shouldn't have to make up plot points or insert pointless fillers then.

Use mangaupdates for info, long time ago it was called baka-updates.
Brave 10 is 8 volumes and complete.
Brave 10 S is a sequel its not even 1 volume yet (started in 2011 in Comic Gene).
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 13:21   Link #133
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...

After hearing Isanami say this:

"I got all hot and bothered, thinking about doing nasty things to him all last night"

She has now risen to the top of my favourites along with Sasuke Isanami you hungry devil, if you need some loving just ask

As for you Kakei, be quiet! How dare you demand the girls of this anime to put on more clothes! If I were Saizo, my blade would be 10 inches deep through your forehead by now! Hehe, but I did laugh when I saw Kakei's reaction to being afraid of heights However, I must admit...he was pretty awesome in combat.

The fight and music with Kamanosuke and Saizo at the end was awesome. It had a tense atmosphere and I was just waiting for something to happen.
Old 2012-01-23, 16:52   Link #134
Rayrah
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
According to BakaUpdates Manga, the sequel is called Brave 10 S (a.k.a. Brave 10 Spiral).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Use mangaupdates for info, long time ago it was called baka-updates.
Brave 10 is 8 volumes and complete.
Brave 10 S is a sequel its not even 1 volume yet (started in 2011 in Comic Gene).
Thanks, you two. It took a bit of time and research, but I found out what I had wanted to know about Brave10 S.

I wonder how much of the manga the anime adaptation is going to cover, or if it will opt for a different ending altogether. Covering 8 volumes in 12 episodes will more than likely have disastrous results.
Old 2012-01-24, 00:46   Link #135
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Man I actually quite hate the current season of anime atm, not in a bad way per say just as it turns out theres actually quite alot of anime I'm actually really liking but I don't have the time to watch em all.

Ep 3 was pretty good, loved Sasuke's reaction to Yukimura's comment, not even the best shinigami's shunpo could keep up with him
And then Isanami reactions to Kakei joining them on their trip

I can understand that some might not like Isanami but damn totally love her, she amuses me to no end

Okiayu Ryotaro as Kakei d(^_^)b
Old 2012-01-24, 06:45   Link #136
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Did she really say she was going to do the nasty with him? What the heck..? Clingyness aside, that was still unexpected. Did she even know what she was saying?
Old 2012-01-24, 14:08   Link #137
Crimrui
Hollow

I don't know if the subs were right, but yeah, I saw her say that. She was inviting him to sleep with her together as well. At this point I think it's safe to say that she is ready to get it on with Saizou XD

Anyway, the episode three was superb. Shame that the trip didn't involve more funny situations. I like Kakei's personality and I found it kinda realistic that he didn't came in time to back up Saizou as he was climbing from the other size. The fight was nice and it seems like more action next week too. Snake woman is alive, I thought she was killed off-screen. ^^'
Old 2012-01-24, 15:43   Link #138
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Did she really say she was going to do the nasty with him? What the heck..? Clingyness aside, that was still unexpected. Did she even know what she was saying?
In CR's sub, she said that she wanted to "sleep" with him. Saizo said earlier that she doesn't understand the ways of the world. So whether she meant sleep all snuggly with him or sleep as a euphemism for sex is left to the sub reader.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 23:48   Link #139
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Covering 8 volumes in 12 episodes will more than likely have disastrous results.
this is what i fear the most considering
that
Spoiler for vol8:
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 11:08   Link #140
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

I confused about the gender of Kamanosuke

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
gecd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seinen