AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-02, 14:27   Link #1141
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
I haven't watched this episode yet but how tha he'll did hibiki survive, and wat was with the Start of ep 1 then?????
Spoiler for big ep 13 spoilers:
Squarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 14:35   Link #1142
viperdk1
Heart = Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Starting of episode 1 continue at the present (end of episode 13), they seems died (missed) but aren't. Optimistic ending after all.

What's the meaning of the date at the end of the episode (2012-10-06)?

7/10 overall.
Looking at what was on the same page (Zepp DiverCity - which I did some snooping around and found that it was an arena of somesort in Tokyo), I can only presume that there is a live concert using the songs of Symphogear.

Honestly, the last episode was rather bizarre to me - parts were so cheesy I had to start laughing, yet by the end of I was crying (guess I'm a sucker for an unexpected happy ending ).

It's felt like a 'Sacred Seven' anime in the end - one where you shouldn't think too much about what is going on. Just sit back, and enjoy the ride
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 17:07   Link #1143
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The only people who died that day were innocent people on the streets.

It was an enjoyable ride though, and that's what's most important.
Old 2012-04-02, 19:10   Link #1144
murdermajig

The end had a hint of TTGL in it.
murdermajig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 19:22   Link #1145
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

So did most of the series.
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 20:20   Link #1146
lightsenshi
Author

*sniff* Okay, I want a second season.
Old 2012-04-02, 20:31   Link #1147
silvercover
Romance Expert

subs are finally out for symphogear.
the show is pretty great. awesome in its own way. action fights were superb and the drama here was played well. early parts may be a bit shaky but overall the series has gotten better with an epic finale.
all in all, show gets a 9/10. considering what genre it is, its really perfect. the ending did not disappoint. the song was also really good, much better than GC.

Spoiler for for those wondering about hibiki's survival:
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 21:50   Link #1148
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

alright then yea i guess all is ok yea we get happy ending.

everyone is wow cause hibiki, tsubasa, & chris are back with power-up super mode.
oh they also develop mind saying so fine release the noises of kraken army.
cue chris riding the infinite justice jetpack blasting, tsubasa's bigger sword, & hibiki punch beam.
equal squash all the noise but fine gut slash self to combine all noise & sword.
to a giant red viper that blast a city.
now triple team attack with distract to give hibiki the sword even pushing by chris' gun.
sword grab & with everyone support the viper been slayed by synchogazer slash!!!
after fight hibiki carrying & trying reason fine then here come last boss.
aka fine just pulled the moon piece to fall onm earth.
yea after some fine saying just one soft tap punch by hibiki on fine give some wake-up saying.
ryoko within fine came back with little finger touch & believe in the song of your heart.
so now hibiki flying to stop moon piece with tsubasa & chris to join as well.
cue bigger sword, endless missile, & hibiki launching boom moon piece & miku crying.
fast forward back to crying miku on hibiki's grave hear trouble & oh remains of noise.
look like oh no but surprise they're back & ok yes miku you can leap jump grab hibiki now.
finally hibiki & miku get their meteor watching shower indeed THE END.

well now it all done give indeed this what we get combine madoka, nanoha, singing, chris the human gundam, xenosaga, genjuro-akuma, etc & yes yuri lesbian on it overall ok then now is ok all worth some watching now let wonder a dub version on it?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 21:57   Link #1149
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Spoiler for Epic ending:

9/10 some great songs and an ending that goes out with a bang this need to be dub
Old 2012-04-02, 22:14   Link #1150
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarecrow View Post
Spoiler for big ep 13 spoilers:
They just took the slow road home...enjoying the after flares of the explosion and the aurorae while the songs of everyone resounded around them in airless space as they went into history....
Old 2012-04-02, 22:44   Link #1151
Scarletknive
Meister

Hello MAL, here is a message to the haters of symphogear.

If you hate this show, that means you indirectly hates Gundam, Macross, Madoka(has a vibe), and Aquarion. So if you hate Symphogear, suggestion: Do not watch any of the indirects...(For the indirects are about the same genre, unless you really like it.)

Animation wise... I mean comon, Tsubasa walking at that episode(Forgot which one), only that and thats all?(Pardon me because i forgot how many animation issues are there.)
Also, i hate to compare this to Gundam SEED(for i know there are SEED lovers), they do not reuse the battle animation.(SEED does that a lot)

Action wise, every episode has a battle scene.

Most of the animation will usually be settled in the BD.

Chris' MA mode hmm...

Spoiler for episode 13:

i wonder....

Spoiler for Off-topic gundam pic:

Do they look alike?

How is it fairing in japan now?

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-04-02 at 23:05.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 22:55   Link #1152
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Yes I do believe they'd not be totally fine after Swansonging. Quite possibly, they were technically dead, and only the efforts of the 1337 trauma team Lydian has that the girls survive. Like Tsubasa

Those nameless unsung doctors, nurses and surgeons deserve a series of their own. :3

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 23:08   Link #1153
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Yes I do believe they'd not be totally fine after Swansonging. Quite possibly, they were technically dead, and only the efforts of the 1337 trauma team Lydian has that the girls survive. Like Tsubasa

Those nameless unsung doctors, nurses and surgeons deserve a series of their own. :3
They should....

According to Oricon sales, Hibiki's Theme song and Tsubasa's theme song hits 8th and 7th respectively, beating Aquarion EVOL's OP theme song by about 2k.(For the month of march)(Though the reason is because Aquarion EVOL's OP hit 2nd last month. Usually there is a side effect of high rankers...Hit a certain rank and you will see it plunge the next month.)

Of course, i do not think i need MAL or /a/ anymore... I will just stick to what i think is good animes.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-04-02 at 23:22.
Old 2012-04-02, 23:42   Link #1154
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Though the reason is because Aquarion EVOL's OP hit 2nd last month. Usually there is a side effect of high rankers...Hit a certain rank and you will see it plunge the next month.
I'm guessing that means everybody who will buy already did. What was above the the Aquarion Evol OP?

Anyway, I'm glad Symphogear had a happy ending. The show as a whole was ridiculous, over-the-top, and awesome, and as a result was not dark enough to support a sad ending. Though the show being what it is, seeing random people get killed and crumble to dust on screen doesn't quite gel with that.

All of the characters had a role in the plot, and the friendship drama was good. (It's been a while since a show explored the social consequences of being a superhero.) Animation was great, music (for the most part) was great, all of the battles were well animated, and some episodes even had an unique "Noise of the day." The final battle was also challenging even when the three got powerups, which is more than certain other shows bother with.

8/10. Now just to wait for the remaining songs to be released.

Currently playing: Atelier Iris 3 Grand Phantasm, Knights in the Nightmare
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 23:45   Link #1155
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
I'm guessing that means everybody who will buy already did. What was above the the Aquarion Evol OP?

Anyway, I'm glad Symphogear had a happy ending. The show as a whole was ridiculous, over-the-top, and awesome, and as a result was not dark enough to support a sad ending. Though the show being what it is, seeing random people get killed and crumble to dust on screen doesn't quite gel with that.

All of the characters had a role in the plot, and the friendship drama was good. (It's been a while since a show explored the social consequences of being a superhero.) Animation was great, music (for the most part) was great, all of the battles were well animated, and some episodes even had an unique "Noise of the day." The final battle was also challenging even when the three got powerups, which is more than certain other shows bother with.

8/10. Now just to wait for the remaining songs to be released.
I kinda "damn" when Fine(Combined with other noise), does a Apsalus 3 attack on the city.

Apparently the 2 songs i stated there is above aquarion EVOL's OP(9th place)
Old 2012-04-02, 23:53   Link #1156
justsomeguy

Quote:
Apparently the 2 songs i stated there is above aquarion EVOL's OP(9th place)
No, I meant what was #1 when Aquarion Evol was at #2?

Currently playing: Atelier Iris 3 Grand Phantasm, Knights in the Nightmare
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 00:21   Link #1157
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
No, I meant what was #1 when Aquarion Evol was at #2?
Hmm...let me check again be back in half an hour.

Claris sung an OP for Nisemonogatari...(Forgot the name.)

Anyway, I also don't know whether Chris' character song will sell well anot...(Since it came out just 3 days before the end of March.)
Old 2012-04-03, 00:24   Link #1158
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Quote:
They should....

According to Oricon sales, Hibiki's Theme song and Tsubasa's theme song hits 8th and 7th respectively, beating Aquarion EVOL's OP theme song by about 2k.(For the month of march)(Though the reason is because Aquarion EVOL's OP hit 2nd last month. Usually there is a side effect of high rankers...Hit a certain rank and you will see it plunge the next month.)

Of course, i do not think i need MAL or /a/ anymore... I will just stick to what i think is good animes.
Never even touched those.....

Anyway....if the sales really do meet the mark, then they should totally do a second season....

BTW, Naisho no Hanashi is apparently behind the Aquarion Evol album now...The ridiculous Mouretsu OP and Everlasting Guilty Crown fill the top two for anime singles...Tsubasa's seems third

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-04-03 at 00:35.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 00:49   Link #1159
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Never even touched those.....

Anyway....if the sales really do meet the mark, then they should totally do a second season....

BTW, Naisho no Hanashi is apparently behind the Aquarion Evol album now...The ridiculous Mouretsu OP and Everlasting Guilty Crown fill the top two for anime singles...Tsubasa's seems third
2nd place and 3rd place's songs are from Guilty Crown...
It seems like this show and GC have the same motive...

From what i saw, last month Synchrogazer, Meteor Light, and Character song 1 hits top 20...(Somemore they are in line). This month Meteor Light unable to make it to top 30 but the other 2 made it to top 30.

All i watch from NicoNico douga.(Do have an account for that reason.)

Watched the subs... Hibiki, I know that you know that Chris has another job last time as Celestial Being's operator and that Chris learns how to snipe/aim all of them(Thanks to Lockon)... But don't copy Lockon and do a indiscriminate firing... You can make Gundam 00 Lockon fans' cry for Gundam 00 season 1 episode 23...(Including me(LOCKON!!!))
Guess Hibiki watched too much Gundam series already.(She wants to solo against the piece of the moon like Nu-Gundam(Amuro))
Old 2012-04-03, 05:10   Link #1160
BlueWitch
In two worlds

To me the ending has made me conflicted, it would have been better like others have said, if they didn't survive, and miku became the next "ranger" by, oh I don't know, finding a piece of the relic that fell from space. It would make it much more memorable and logical. Still love the show though.

Tags
action, musical, original anime, science fiction, shounen, tragedy