AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2011-10-12, 09:58   Link #61
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Obito = Tobi is still possible though...

remember, Obito actually acts like Naruto when he was a kid.

And Itachi did say to Naruto that he will become like Tobi in the future if he keeps being arrogant and selfish
there's one problem with that. when madara/tobi invaded konoha and unleashed the nine-tails he had the body of a grown man, tobi's current body. he looked to be about minato's height and build. obito, as i recall, was kakashi's age. kakashi was shown to be a boy at that time, perhaps 14 or 15 years of age, far from being a grown man. obito would be too young to have tobi's body then. so i'm not too sure about this. if tobi does turn out to be obito then i say kishi made a mistake somehow.

Quote:
here's the one problem though...
edo tensei rezzes zombies when they die, which is why chiyo grandma is still old

madara looks like all the incantations of him that we've seen so far, which was during his youth... so eve if he did survive teh VotE battle, he didn't live long enough to age

so how kishimoto explains his knowledge of nagato will be interesting
conspiracyyy
maybe he found a way to prolong his life. tobi possesses hashirama's dna that he claims to have taken from him when they fought. the original madara could have indeed taken it after that battle and used it to prolong his life somehow. maybe it allowed him to retain his youthful looks, but it was incomplete, it wasn't enough to turn him immortal. he needed the rinnegan for that. so perhaps he lived long enough to see nagato born and hatch up a plan to get himself revived by rinne-tensei.

Last edited by ronin myael; 2011-10-12 at 10:29.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 10:17   Link #62
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Mind is officially blown, I won't even bother trying to figure it out... it can be just about anything.

Anyway, Kishi once again feeding the shipping crowd this chapter
Old 2011-10-12, 10:31   Link #63
farhan

maybe its like this..

1) madara 'body' is a plan by tobi and nagato for future weapon...this explains why the 'body' wonder how nagato has been grown up...

2) since ressc technique has been used by nagato for konoha...tobi becomes very angry when his future plan failed...

3) kabuto is very confident that he controls tobi when they first time meet...and showing the last coffin making tobi shocked to see how kabuto is able to ressc madara's 'body'...

4) now we want to know who is tobi...another part of madara or someone else?
farhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 10:53   Link #64
Tactics
Oath Sign

First Impression :

Who is this ?
How did he know about Nagato.
Gloved hands ? Hanzo is already defeated ....

Last three pages reaction :

OH MY GOD !

Resurrected right in his glorious form from his last war.

I have to admit ...
This chapter really defeat both shinigami and the pirates
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 10:58   Link #65
Kallen4life

Quote:
Zombie Itachi also had sharingan eyes despite Sasuke taking them so yeah Tobi can still have Madara's eyes. But doesn't necessarily have to be Madara's eyes that Itachi trigged the Amaterasu on. He might have thought it was Madara's eyes but he probably set it to "whatever eye Tobi has".
most likely

I'm blown away as well, have theories, but impossible to know what Kishi picks .. I have an inkling that edo-Madara may have different views and personality to Tobi

Tobi now has the Rinnegan, but he prly can't use it on himself to Rinne-raise the other Madara, cuz it kills the user .. or because Kabuto got to the long-haired Madara first

once again I'm wondering WHY THE FRACK did 2-nd hokage invent Edo-Tensei

also, I'm now imagining Itachi + edo Madara fighting against Tobi and his jinchuriki bodies 2.0 .. sounds fair .. that way it's cleared for Naruto vs Sasuke and I really wanna see the two Madara's fight .. won't happen though
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 11:03   Link #66
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Pffft

Tobi = Madara's Special Shadow Clone (you know...the special kind that for some reason can stay alive after the original's death cause Madara is broken like that)

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 11:15   Link #67
Kallen4life

wonder what jutsus hairy!Madara has and whether he can lol-phase as well

or flush people or himself

we have yet to see Tobi use his Mangekyou btw .. maybe this one will rectify that
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-10-12, 11:21   Link #68
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Considering that Madara only had one sharingan eye it is possible he used that turn illusion into reality to create a clone of himself that is just as alive as the user and then that clone died and so they're both Madara and that's why he said he wasn't whole.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 11:29   Link #69
Kallen4life

he had 2 eyes .. he used up one on izanagi vs Konan, but still has the 2-nd .. the used up was replaced with Rinnegan

why the mask has 1 hole only I dunno .. maybe it's so that if he has to use izanagi then the opponent doesn't see that he loses an eye
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-10-12, 11:31   Link #70
kakakka

It's possible the one he used against Konan is not his real eye. A disposable Sharingan Eye.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 11:35   Link #71
Kallen4life

that's possible, although too Danzou-ish .. practical maybe, but I hope that's not the case

sides, he'd be too proud to stick some random Uchiha eye in his ass .. they 'betrayed' him after all
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-10-12, 11:39   Link #72
kakakka

They're still useful enough for him though. He wouldn't have a collection of them for nothing.

Just like how Nagato betrayed him, yet used the Rinnegan eyes anyway.
Old 2011-10-12, 11:51   Link #73
Kallen4life

well he says Rinnegan WAS originally his

but you're right, I forgot he has a creepy lab (in hammer space ? ^^) with all those jars with Uchiha eyes
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-10-12, 11:53   Link #74
Casshern

I'm really not liking Kabuto right now.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 11:59   Link #75
Kallen4life

I almost forgot about Kabuto, it's all MADARAMADARAMADARA .. 4-eyes can take full control just like with Nagato 2.0 and kick some serious ass .. and there's no Itachi to save their collective asses this time

who do they have there ? worn out Oonoki, Gaara, out of chakra Naruto & Temari ? vs zombies! younger Madara and 50% Muu ? this won't end well
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-10-12, 12:05   Link #76
ntherblast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Yeah, look like this Madara have the right Sharigan eye (this chapter) and the Masked one have the left Sharingan eye.
I thought edo tensei resurrects someone with what they had even if they lost their eyes like how itachi and nagatos eyes were taken they were there when they were resurrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
I have to wonder who have the control over this Madara. Is it Kabuto or Muu?

EDIT: Or Still Kabuto. He could just command Muu to command over Madara.
Kabuto obviously has control over the summon if you pay attention before kabuto had one or two of his summons summon the 7 swordsmen
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 12:08   Link #77
kakakka

From what I know, Edo Tensei resurrect the dead to the state before they died. In flashback, I remember they only showed that Madara with his right eye (viewer's perspective), so his other eye might have been gauged out before he died.

EDIT: Chapter 399 page 11 (flashback, spread)
Old 2011-10-12, 12:11   Link #78
Kallen4life

I don't remember us ever seeing a gaping hole in any of Madara's/Tobi's eyes, flashback or not (well, maybe immediately after his use of izanagi vs Konan) .. covered up (mask) or shrouded in darkness - maybe, doesn't mean it's not there

Quote:
Chapter 399 page 11 (flashback, spread)
there's some blood from his eye (we know those Mangekyou's bleed like crazy ^^) + his hair is covering one eye, but can't say it's proof that he doesn't have one there

on a side-note, I just noticed it shows him with his EMS there
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-10-12, 12:16   Link #79
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
I don't remember us ever seeing a gaping hole in any of Madara's/Tobi's eyes, flashback or not (well, maybe immediately after his use of izanagi vs Konan) .. covered up (mask) or shrouded in darkness - maybe, doesn't mean it's not there
You might be right. But it just reminded me how they cover up that part (left eye) in flashback during the fight, and wonder if that is significant.

Tobi/Madara kept the left Sharingan eye, while Madara, in the flashback during his supposed last battle and now resurrected, only show the right eye.
Old 2011-10-12, 12:37   Link #80
Neji112

I'm surprised that Kabuto has left himself so open. I had expected the trump card to act as a bodyguard to him. Now Itachi will probably save the day by forcing Kabuto to end Edo Tensei.

In terms of Tobi's identity, I think the eye at least is Obito's eye. The power is too similar to Kakashi's kumai. It could be his entire body as well. The age thing could be explained with Tobi's time space jutsu. If before he was about to die, Obito sucked his body into the space where Tobi teleports too, it could have aged there outside of the normal flow of time.
Neji112 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion