AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2011-10-12, 13:03   Link #81
SeanQ

Now where could Kabuto have possibly gotten a dna of Madara =/
Old 2011-10-12, 13:13   Link #82
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Hmmm...

When Nagato died, Masked Madara mentioned something about using the revival jutsu on him.
Masked Madara said to Kabuto that whoever was in the mystery coffin would weaken him. So most likely he was planning to merge with it when Nagato revived him to get full power again.
Old Madara now mentions Nagato growing up. He probably assumed that it was Nagato that revived him.

It's most likely that the old one and the masked one are the same. Maybe using the same jutsu as Muu.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 13:18   Link #83
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I can just see a whole chapter of sharingan trolling coming up eventually.
Old 2011-10-12, 13:32   Link #84
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

tobi and madara are going to meet up and do the fusion dance to create Todara
Taco Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 13:34   Link #85
Ero-Senn1n

So Madara was afraid of Kabuto's summon because now Madara's soul is Kabuto's hostage

And he was afraid of the truth since if Kabuto tells this to the alliance then the alliance will try to capture his soul somehow, either using Kabuto or using some other method.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 13:56   Link #86
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

My mind is blown.

This chapter was truly epic.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Kishimoto explains the connection between Tobi and the newly resurrected Uchiha Madara.

My guess is that Tobi is either an imposter claiming to be Madara or he used some type of special jutsu to keep his mind in the living world. He probably wears a mask for a reason. Perhaps to hide the identity of the vessel he has taken over.

If Tobi really is Madara....how in the world can Uchiha Madara be brought back with Edo Tensei seemingly oblivious to the events that have happened since his death?

I'm also wondering why Madara wants Sasuke so badly. Does he have some sort of Orochimary type jutsu that allows him to possess the body of another Uchiha and he is using Sasuke to obtain the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan?
Old 2011-10-12, 14:01   Link #87
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I'm also wondering why Madara wants Sasuke so badly. Does he have some sort of Orochimary type jutsu that allows him to possess the body of another Uchiha and he is using Sasuke to obtain the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan?
He needs Sasuke to control the statue since Nagato is dead. He doesn't care about his body, it's going to be drained afterwards anyways.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 14:07   Link #88
Blackage

Can any of you honestly say you didn't see this coming?

It was fairly obvious since that chapter where Kabuto first showed himself to Tobi and brought back most of Akatsuki.
Blackage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 14:16   Link #89
Kallen4life

1) while Madara in the coffin was likely, we couldn't be 100% sure that it was him .. I had some money on Shisui - that Geass of his is wicked, Kabuto could make Madara his yaoi-slave with one command ^^ .. or Izuna, or Rikudou, or whatever
2) it was still so freakin epic
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 14:30   Link #90
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

F***ing christ, 5 pages already you hyenas. I laugh at anyone whose mind was blown! I KNEW Tobi wasn't Madara. How? The masked guy with a half wrinkly face who doesn't want anyone to see is really going to be the guy he says he is? No. F***ing. Way.
Old 2011-10-12, 14:33   Link #91
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackage View Post
Can any of you honestly say you didn't see this coming?

It was fairly obvious since that chapter where Kabuto first showed himself to Tobi and brought back most of Akatsuki.
Not really. It could have been anyone- Madara's brother, Jiraiya, the Sage of the Six Paths...

So now we know why Tobi was pissing his pants when Kabuto popped open his Secret Coffin. I don't know how, but somehow Tobi must be a part of Madara. There's no way Tobi could have lead Akatsuki and known so much about everything that's going on unless he truly was Madara.

I'm excited to see this plot unravel.
Old 2011-10-12, 14:48   Link #92
sayde

More shipper trolling AND a potential major plot twist all in one single chapter!? Consider me impressed.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 14:52   Link #93
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Not really. It could have been anyone- Madara's brother, Jiraiya, the Sage of the Six Paths...

So now we know why Tobi was pissing his pants when Kabuto popped open his Secret Coffin. I don't know how, but somehow Tobi must be a part of Madara. There's no way Tobi could have lead Akatsuki and known so much about everything that's going on unless he truly was Madara.

I'm excited to see this plot unravel.
That's who I was thinking of.

I knew it had to be someone dangerous and someone significant that we had heard of.

It's also clear that there was more to Madara than meets the eye.

Why does he wear a mask if he is the legendary Uchiha Madara?

We already know what Madara looks like but Kishimoto has made it a point to conceal his face even when he has revealed his face to people.

Now we are finally going to find out what all that secrecy was about.
Old 2011-10-12, 14:56   Link #94
christinemarie
Best Imouto

Spoiler for This chapter confirms me one thing since 2005:
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 15:00   Link #95
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
That's who I was thinking of.

I knew it had to be someone dangerous and someone significant that we had heard of.

It's also clear that there was more to Madara than meets the eye.

Why does he wear a mask if he is the legendary Uchiha Madara?

We already know what Madara looks like but Kishimoto has made it a point to conceal his face even when he has revealed his face to people.

Now we are finally going to find out what all that secrecy was about.
I'm doubtful that we'll get answers any time soon. It's all one big tease just to keep us guessing.
But it sure is interesting.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 16:09   Link #96
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Rush rush rush.... We get useless drawn out chapters for weeks and now all of a sudden Kishi just goes nuclear and... and.
Damn.
Nice chapter though, but I could have done with more secondary character development during the zombie fights but this can still happen now that Naruto is running dry.

"This isn't Rinne-Tensei, this is Edo-tensei" -

Haven't seen that line though, maybe fake?
For all I know they've screwed up with translating. I mean, Madara looked pretty surprised about his ressurection being by Edo Tensei. the "isn't that...." might be the part about rinne tensei...

The "fake" madara does appear to have a real eye of the original, going by the fact that !realMadara 's right eye is conveniently hidden. Oh wait, shouldn't that regenerate...?

What I liked:
Kakashi wielding the Splatmaster3000. I hope he'll keep it (imagine the confrontation with Suigetsu (who again?))
Madara's gentile knocking on the coffin.
All the other "rookies" commenting on how naruto is somehow different (nothing about him being on chakra/fire-glowmode)
Kishi slapping everyone in the face with this huge-ass reveal of his.

What I didn't like:
Fat-Shark-Bastard going down so easily (he was the fourth already? Dude, talk about hyping up for nothing)
The fact that Shinobi as good as FSB can be trapped by a drawing of a tiger.
Naruto being of as much use as the resident kage at every battle he's in.
Naruto being in every freaking battle.

Awesome creator of Music
(Yeah, with a capital M. Also perfect for AMV's for example)
Butagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 16:17   Link #97
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
Naruto being in every freaking battle.
That was almost comic to be honest. If only it was pulled out a little more classy.
Old 2011-10-12, 16:22   Link #98
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Hmmm seems to be the same VotE madara, aswell as the same madara that was in kisames flashback. Kisame seems to be the key, as he is the only that seems to connect the two at the moment (to my recollection).

edit: I'm talking sh*t, kabuto connects them as well.

But then just who is the guy in the mask? I smell the future sasuke conspiracy in the pot, for no other reason than to be different than every other theory posted

Last edited by solidguy; 2011-10-12 at 17:15.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 16:24   Link #99
Ero-Senn1n

I think Tobi has to be Madara's clone/creation/will/puppet or possibly Madara's brother. Otherwise Kabuto's knowledge about Madara and his ability to summon Madara would be of no particular threat to Tobi. At the time Kabuto summoned Madara Tobi had already seen super-powered people like Nagato and Itachi being summoned, and he knew Kabuto has an additional army of zombies, which means he could not be afraid of Madara. Here i am assuming Madara was not some kind of god who was much stronger than people like Nagato or Itachi, after all he was beaten by the 1st hokage. The other reason is that at that point Tobi was already at war with the alliance, at that point in time it really didn't matter if the alliance thinks he is Madara or if they think he is just a fake Madara, actually the alliance thinking that he is not the real Madara would even be good for him, because in that case they probably wouldn't take him so much seriously as they did. And the third reason is really simple: until now Tobi had shown knowledge and behavior that makes it clear that he has to be Madara or possibly but less probably his brother.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 16:44   Link #100
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
didnt madara has a brother? maybe the tobi = his brother
its possible that Tobi is Madara's brother who he was suppose to have
killed to get the Manganko.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion