AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-12-12, 11:49   Link #121
DarkLordDragon
Lord Of Darkness

Send a message via MSN to DarkLordDragon
Quote:
Sugetsu:

In fact I dare to say that I have never meet a saint seiya fan who speaks English as his first language..
I don't think so, one of my best friends his first language is English and he is Shin-Getter, also there is someone else and he is Donald, I really wish if they were here....

Quote:
Sugetsu:

The funny thing is that if you write saint seiya in google the most famous and popular saint seiya forums are either in French, Italian or Spanish. This little thread is nothing compared to the other none-English-based forums. Sad
Yeah it's true, I know alot of big Spanish or French's forums and to tell the truth I've registered in many of these forums, after all I am a big SS's fan so I will do crazy things but the problem is that I don't find members who talks in english so I can't discuss about Saint Seiya with them which makes me sad!

Quote:
Sugetsu:

Kurumada's Hated Child
T_T I am going to cry T_T

lol may I ask why you are using that title!

Quote:
anyone knows if bandai's seiya ps2 game "saint seiya:chapter sanctuary" will release the US version?
Well I am not sure, but maybe there is a chance, because there are already some US's dvds for Saint Seiya
"To your Lord On That Day Shall Be The Driving"
"Does Man Think That He Will Be Left Uncontrolled"

DarkLordDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 11:57   Link #122
Azulet

isn't this licensed already?

I'm also a SS fan since forever. I saw it in China with horrible dubs and I still loved the clothes and characters. When I saw a SS site in English a while back I was so thrilled. But yea, there are definitely more Spanish speaking fans than English. I'm happy that they brought the series over to the US but I have no money to buy all the DVDs. I figure the dub is probably bad but anyone know if the sub is any good?

I like the characters' Chinese names better than the Anglicized or whatever. Like Hyoga...what a weird name, in Chinese (or Japanese) it's glacier, fits much better.
It's also funny that for a while I didn't know Shun was a guy. haha.
Azulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 14:28   Link #123
Thud

Question Some Information about series Haddes of SAINT SEYA???

Someone know any information about continuous serie Haddes?

One my friend live in Japan and see some posters different, but he not is much informer about this....

thxs the every!
Thud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 23:10   Link #124
Ariesmu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azulet
isn't this licensed already?

I'm also a SS fan since forever. I saw it in China with horrible dubs and I still loved the clothes and characters. When I saw a SS site in English a while back I was so thrilled. But yea, there are definitely more Spanish speaking fans than English. I'm happy that they brought the series over to the US but I have no money to buy all the DVDs. I figure the dub is probably bad but anyone know if the sub is any good?

I like the characters' Chinese names better than the Anglicized or whatever. Like Hyoga...what a weird name, in Chinese (or Japanese) it's glacier, fits much better.
It's also funny that for a while I didn't know Shun was a guy. haha.
I just came here and saw your comment and I need to say something. I watched the ADV uncut version of SS, and the dub is excellent! Don't assume it's bad before you watch it... it's almost an exact translation from the original, the timing is perfect, the voices are appropriate, etc.

Yes it's true that the characters' names have special meanings in the original language, but you know, information does get lost in translations. Nothing is perfect. As for me, I just prefer to listen to Hyoga yelling "Diamond Dust!" in perfect English instead of something like "Dayamondo Dasuto" (English spoken in Japanese).
Ariesmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 23:18   Link #125
Ariesmu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thud
Someone know any information about continuous serie Haddes?

One my friend live in Japan and see some posters different, but he not is much informer about this....

thxs the every!
If you are talking about the Hades OVAs, the Hades chapter now has 13 episodes produced... there are no official info yet as to whether they will finish the rest.
Ariesmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 03:43   Link #126
ohtori_akio
Gold Saint of Pisces

hey guys,

the torrent of this hosted by Animesuki (or rather, the site it sends it to) is pretty much dead. Can I find it anywhere else, or is there somewhere I can go and ask for more seeders? Thanks
ohtori_akio is offline   Reply With Quote