AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-10-20, 02:25   Link #41
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
...I'd rather see Byakuya's fight continued and they'd finish Rukia's fight earlier -_-
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 04:16   Link #42
xellos2099
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
One thing i find interested, in the past, whoever get sliced by Tsukishima will see him as a dear friend. Then how come Byakuya still see Tsukishima as an enemy even after Tsukishima said he went to the past and help Byakuya develop his technique?

This might actually force Byakuya to develop new technique on the fly as none of his old skill will work.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 04:49   Link #43
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
you know LoP i thought you were a dude this entire time xD

?
You thought I was a "gay" dude all this time? I talk about my Aizen rape fantasy playing with swordswanting to get impaled by swords. Am I wrong for thinking that should have been the tip-off that I wasn't a guy? No, I don't have a penis but I wouldn't mind having one if ya know what I mean

Incidentally I came here to say ...
Spoiler for Click me:
when I saw your post

Yeah I did notice that a few of you thought I was a guy and kept calling me "he" I actually get that a lot--but I didn't bother to correct you all because gender shouldn't matter-- because "I'm just a human being"

@ rei_ayanami17 no actually if you revisit his fight with Ichigo. It makes sense. Only in mid to close range can it attack and defend at the same time. Byakuya is one of the most well rounded fighter because he can attack and defend at the same time and he's a mid to high level kidou user, and he's fast.. He has three stages of Bankai but the last stage is only for attacks. But his range is limited- Ichigo backed away from it and after a certain distance away or within it, Senbonzakura can only attack or defend. It couldn't do both . That's why he tried to trap him with the gokei but Ichigo deflected the blades and that's when he had to pull out his senkei and trap ichigo within limited space to truly be effective and if you look at the hollow when it came out--he won with a long ranged attack. He was good distance away when he hit his ass with that Kuroi Getsuga. Byakuya is close to mid range fighter with a blind spot That's his weakness. ...

I am analyzing the fight now...let me think on it and I will make more sense, after I analyze the fight. It's almost six am and I haven't slept a wink, so my brain is turning to mush and I don't feel like it because it's 5:50 am... Let me sleep on it a bit and I will show you what I am talking about later today. Unless somebody does it for me

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-10-20 at 05:02. Reason: added to it
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 05:23   Link #44
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
You say that like it is a bad thing. .
Sorry it sounded that way.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 06:34   Link #45
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
There was rukia, therefore it's good. BUT somehow Kubo had to turn her into a stupid doll and ruin it.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 06:35   Link #46
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Byakuya is close to mid range fighter with a blind spot That's his weakness. ...
When that blind spot is .60 meters and Byakuya can fire lightning rays off his fingers, I'd hardly call it a weakness....even if his enemy is a close range fighter, they can't take a swing without their arm extending beyond that range, so unless Tsukishima knows his kido, he can't do much about it.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 10:18   Link #47
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: in Gin Ichimaru's heart
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post

no actually if you revisit his fight with Ichigo. It makes sense. Only in mid to close range can it attack and defend at the same time. Byakuya is one of the most well rounded fighter because he can attack and defend at the same time and he's a mid to high level kidou user, and he's fast.. He has three stages of Bankai but the last stage is only for attacks. But his range is limited- Ichigo backed away from it and after a certain distance away or within it, Senbonzakura can only attack or defend. It couldn't do both . That's why he tried to trap him with the gokei but Ichigo deflected the blades and that's when he had to pull out his senkei and trap ichigo within limited space to truly be effective and if you look at the hollow when it came out--he won with a long ranged attack. He was good distance away when he hit his ass with that Kuroi Getsuga. Byakuya is close to mid range fighter with a blind spot That's his weakness. ...
Yeah, I remember that! but Ichigo failed the first time he cut Byakuya in that range (in his bankai) because Senbonzakura protects him. The reason why Ichigo was able to point his sword against Byakuya’s throat back there is that Byakuya unexpected Ichigo’s ability to deflect his thousand sakura blades plus his increase in speed because of his bankai. The second time is that he transformed into his hollow side.

If there is a reason why an enemy was able to cut Byakuya in that range, it is because Byakuya lost his focused and attention. It makes sense why Byakuya is design to be calm and collective because that IS the weakness. It is not about the range of the attack because I believe and I’m sure that Senbonzakura is perfect for defense. It doesn't have any weak spot.

And Byakuya’s Bankai is a short range type. It is one versus one battle type so I can’t believe about that “hurtless area(?)” Tsukishima blabbering about.

But yeah,…….i’m wondering about that, I don’t know if that’s true or Byakuya probably just think of it right there and use it as bait or counter against Tsukishima’s hoax ability. I don’t know but it seems interesting ^^

Btw, Rukia can return to herself again when Riruka sniff at her, right?.........eheh?!? I really don’t like her fullbring…-_- ….I just remember that, anyway.
__________________

Ichimaru Gin

Last edited by rei_ayanami17; 2011-10-20 at 10:37.
rei_ayanami17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 10:47   Link #48
Bismark
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post

Btw, Rukia can return to herself again when Riruka sniff at her, right?.........eheh?!? I really don’t like her fullbring…-_- ….I just remember that, anyway.
Should be amusing if she gets caught in a bunny body, though, as a part of her permanent fate. Since she can't get killed because of Rukia's morality, she just gets sealed.
Bismark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 16:26   Link #49
Kyo69
paranoid
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Romania
Age: 26
Haven’t logged in for some time now. Anyway, just wanted to say that… wouldn’t it be really cool if Tsukishima would kill Byakuya? Hahaha.
__________________
Kyo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 18:29   Link #50
alarmadadna hadi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: With the runaways
I wonder what would happen if Tsuki stabbed himself...To slip his existence into his own existence=???
__________________
Saku to Purgatory Mountain visual novel'd
http://www.mediafire.com/?j2ht2956l31e288
alarmadadna hadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 19:07   Link #51
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: middle of nowhere, Virginia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarmadadna hadi View Post
I wonder what would happen if Tsuki stabbed himself...To slip his existence into his own existence=???
And Byakuya can watch. Kinky.

Or: Yo dawg, I heard you like Bleach, so I put hax in your hax so you can troll while you troll.
__________________
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 19:11   Link #52
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarmadadna hadi View Post
I wonder what would happen if Tsuki stabbed himself...To slip his existence into his own existence=???
and you... have just entered.. the twilight zone~ Doo dodododododododo~
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 19:12   Link #53
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Quote:
I wonder what would happen if Tsuki stabbed himself...To slip his existence into his own existence=???
Book of the End-ception.
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 23:14   Link #54
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarmadadna hadi View Post
I wonder what would happen if Tsuki stabbed himself...To slip his existence into his own existence=???
I've been thinking for awhile that this is how Kubo will eventually defeat Tsuki.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 23:22   Link #55
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Well we all saw how Aizen was defeated...
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 23:53   Link #56
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
@ james0246---that makes sense to you? It's his ability unless someone else gets a BOE, how will they slip into his existence?

@ Mr H...End-ception was GOLD



I don't feel good today, so I am going to answer you all later. but I wanna ask a question.


How come fans who wanted to see some Shinigami get owned and lose to characters that aren't Shinigami and complained it never happened. Are outraged now that it looks like Tsukishima might beat Byakuya people ? ...

What gives?
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 01:19   Link #57
Haak
F**k my life...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Which fans, LoP?
__________________
MyAnimeList
Avatar - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Signature - Gundam Reconguista in G
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 03:07   Link #58
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I've been thinking for awhile that this is how Kubo will eventually defeat Tsuki.
I think he'll pull a new move that Tsukishima doesn't know, because it is made in the present, and just off him with that.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 04:31   Link #59
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarmadadna hadi View Post
I wonder what would happen if Tsuki stabbed himself...
Bleach would end?
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 08:11   Link #60
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Bleach would end?
No. Bleach would become Zombie Powder. .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.