AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-31, 12:03   Link #2941
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
I imagine Second Moon's shielding upgrades can then be applied to its colonies. As for Flit's change of heart, we really need translated context of the situation, and it may yet still be changed up a bit for the animation.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 12:29   Link #2942
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Spoiler for Flit's speech:
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 13:16   Link #2943
gordol
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
小説版4巻変更点追加点
・キオが生まれたとき、最後の任務後は政治家になるつもりだったアセム
・ゼハートがコールドスリープから目覚めたときにフラム副官着任
・コールドスリープ解除の時点でアセムのMIA情報を知り涙する
・ウエンディとはゲーム仲間
・フリットはキオに闘わせることに関して罪悪感あり
・オリバーノーツでの虐殺は現場の兵士の暴走による。ゼハートの命令ではなく、後からきたゼハートは愚かな ことと言いきっている
・キオが敵の母艦を撃ち落とす展開は無し、倒したのは虐殺をしてるMS
・ゼハートは自分がガンダムを引きつけて兵士の撤退を促す
・この戦闘でゼハートはキオとの初戦闘で相手がアセムの息子だと気づく
・ドレイムスが死ぬ気で市民を逃がすような実直な軍人として描かれる
・ナトーラの複雑な家庭事情描かれる。父親ひでえ
・名将ゼハート・ガレット(多分後世の視点での描写)
・ファントム3の背景掘り下げ、ファントムの意味は「ヴェイガンの怨念返しをする亡霊部隊」
・ユノアは父フリットが嫌い。兄へのえこひいきとクーデター、子供のキオを兵器に載せる件等が理由。ただし アセムとの仲は良好
・シャナルアの死にざま微妙に変更。キオがウロッゾに狙撃→割って入ってかばいビームにより焼死→ウロッゾ はキオが倒す
・ゼハートと遭遇するのはそのウロッゾ(別の作戦中に飛び出したので)をゼハートが止めに来て たから
・ビシディアンとの遭遇とキオが攫われる話が融合してる
・AGE-1に乗ったフリットとダークハウンドのアセムとの口論あり
・ゼハートはこの時にアセムが生きてることに気づく
そして「お前は父親をやっていなきゃだめじゃないか!アセムゥゥゥゥッ!」と突進w
それに気を取られてキオ、ザナルドに捕まる
・キオ救出に向かうバロノークにウエンディのりこむ
・捕まったキオ、ゼハートとアセムのことで僅かに言葉を交わす。またキオ護送中の生活が快適であるよう便宜 を図ったのはゼハート。その後ゼハート隊はEXA-DB探索へ向かう
・ガンダムレギルスとの戦いは宇宙ではなくセカンドムーン内
・オービタルが破壊されそうな時Gセプターを操縦して合体までするウエンディ
・キオとウエンディの攻撃でガンダムレギルス、胴体を貫かれ宮殿に激突

Novel 4 spoilers and differences from anime
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 14:23   Link #2944
Plant42
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ashiarai-Yashiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
小説版4巻変更点追加点
・キオが生まれたとき、最後の任務後は政治家になるつもりだったアセム
・ゼハートがコールドスリープから目覚めたときにフラム副官着任
・コールドスリープ解除の時点でアセムのMIA情報を知り涙する
・ウエンディとはゲーム仲間
・フリットはキオに闘わせることに関して罪悪感あり
・オリバーノーツでの虐殺は現場の兵士の暴走による。ゼハートの命令ではなく、後からきたゼハートは愚かな ことと言いきっている
・キオが敵の母艦を撃ち落とす展開は無し、倒したのは虐殺をしてるMS
・ゼハートは自分がガンダムを引きつけて兵士の撤退を促す
・この戦闘でゼハートはキオとの初戦闘で相手がアセムの息子だと気づく
・ドレイムスが死ぬ気で市民を逃がすような実直な軍人として描かれる
・ナトーラの複雑な家庭事情描かれる。父親ひでえ
・名将ゼハート・ガレット(多分後世の視点での描写)
・ファントム3の背景掘り下げ、ファントムの意味は「ヴェイガンの怨念返しをする亡霊部隊」
・ユノアは父フリットが嫌い。兄へのえこひいきとクーデター、子供のキオを兵器に載せる件等が理由。ただし アセムとの仲は良好
・シャナルアの死にざま微妙に変更。キオがウロッゾに狙撃→割って入ってかばいビームにより焼死→ウロッゾ はキオが倒す
・ゼハートと遭遇するのはそのウロッゾ(別の作戦中に飛び出したので)をゼハートが止めに来て たから
・ビシディアンとの遭遇とキオが攫われる話が融合してる
・AGE-1に乗ったフリットとダークハウンドのアセムとの口論あり
・ゼハートはこの時にアセムが生きてることに気づく
そして「お前は父親をやっていなきゃだめじゃないか!アセムゥゥゥゥッ!」と突進w
それに気を取られてキオ、ザナルドに捕まる
・キオ救出に向かうバロノークにウエンディのりこむ
・捕まったキオ、ゼハートとアセムのことで僅かに言葉を交わす。またキオ護送中の生活が快適であるよう便宜 を図ったのはゼハート。その後ゼハート隊はEXA-DB探索へ向かう
・ガンダムレギルスとの戦いは宇宙ではなくセカンドムーン内
・オービタルが破壊されそうな時Gセプターを操縦して合体までするウエンディ
・キオとウエンディの攻撃でガンダムレギルス、胴体を貫かれ宮殿に激突

Novel 4 spoilers and differences from anime

Yeah , as expected from the novel's quality.
Those changed contents made the story complete and much much better than the anime, same as the previous three volumes.

If only they remake AGE using the novel contents......

Spoiler for Some examples:
Plant42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 14:55   Link #2945
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
Quote:
The massacre at Olivernotes was cause by the rampage of soldiers there not by Zeheart's order.
Zeheart who arrives later blame them doing foolish thing.
So did the Vegans not blow up whole colonies in the novel, then?
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 14:56   Link #2946
quagmire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
It doesn't quite explain that if the rampage was not Zeheart's fault because he wasn't there, then what was his ship doing by firing at the civilians? Him just ignoring what his ship was doing by it blasting civilians away while he was on the bridge?

EDIT: He was in his MS, but still close to his ship.....
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 14:59   Link #2947
overloard
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Russia
Apparently he and his ship were doing something else, for example attacking military base, while massacre was caused by some random vagan soldiers. Which is about hundred times better and logical than anime version of events.
overloard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 15:10   Link #2948
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
So did the Vegans not blow up whole colonies in the novel, then?
Well technically speaking Zeheart didn't come into the picture till S2 so he wouldn't have known I'm guessing or been involved.

Quote:
I'm not quite understand why did they even stop fighting. Just because Flit (almost?) blown them up but then had change of mind and aided in rescue mission? As it happens, this vagans are surprisingly forgiving and understanding guys.
Surpisingly forgiving? The Vagans commited lots of atrocities against the Earth Sphere it should be the earthlings that are surprisingly forgiving and understanding.

Even after all that crap the Earth Officers still aren't on the same plane as Flit is in dealing with the Vagans.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 15:17   Link #2949
overloard
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Russia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Surpisingly forgiving? The Vagans commited lots of atrocities against the Earth Sphere it should be the earthlings that are surprisingly forgiving and understanding.

Even after all that crap the Earth Officers still aren't on the same plane as Flit is in dealing with the Vagans.
Well, won't argue with that, but before this they believed themselves fully justified in their actions, right? Why did they become so reasonable and understanding all of sudden?

Last edited by overloard; 2012-08-31 at 15:43.
overloard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 16:42   Link #2950
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
Quote:
Well technically speaking Zeheart didn't come into the picture till S2 so he wouldn't have known I'm guessing or been involved.
You'd think someone would have filled him in, then, so you don't have a commanding officer giving people counter-intuitive orders.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 17:17   Link #2951
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Spoiler for Flit's speech:
Sorry, Sorry, but that just cracked me up so bad i am crying from laughter at the moment.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 18:46   Link #2952
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
You'd think someone would have filled him in, then, so you don't have a commanding officer giving people counter-intuitive orders.
Who knows? This show is very bad with consistency.

I mean if Zeheart didn't want the city to be attacked then that's just being a bad commander on his part that he couldn't rein his men in.

His men are his responsibility. If a unit acted out of orders the commanding officier I'm sure shares the blame regardless.

In any case, I just checked episode 30 and during the fight with Kio, Zeheart orders the ship to "finish it" and in that moment the ship opens up a barrage on the city below it.

So regardless of the novel they defintely changed that part.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 20:06   Link #2953
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Who knows? This show is very bad with consistency.

I mean if Zeheart didn't want the city to be attacked then that's just being a bad commander on his part that he couldn't rein his men in.

His men are his responsibility. If a unit acted out of orders the commanding officier I'm sure shares the blame regardless.

In any case, I just checked episode 30 and during the fight with Kio, Zeheart orders the ship to "finish it" and in that moment the ship opens up a barrage on the city below it.

So regardless of the novel they defintely changed that part.
Holy shit! I never thought I'd say this but...I agree with you. LOL
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 20:55   Link #2954
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Any MS tech details in the novel?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 03:49   Link #2955
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Spoiler for Flit's speech:
If anything it's a good poke at Bright Noa's "Gentlemen, please leave your lives in my charge" speech in CCA, heh.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 07:33   Link #2956
Raysoul
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
I think the consistent thing in AGE is CHANGE.

I might be alone in this but the whole sudden change in personalities of the characters appeal to me, especially Zeheart. Being a crazy bastard cannot be justified, because they are crazy. He believed in Ezelcant, who is also a crazy bastard. Without his friendship Asemu, he might have been shown as a bad guy since the beginning.
__________________
Gundam Age > 00 + Seed Combined
Raysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 07:46   Link #2957
Meltyred
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
If anything, AGE taught me that if you dunno what to do with a character, kill them.
Nearly everybody died at the end of AGE for no real reason.... (from the fight at La Gramis)

Killed Fram cause they wouldn't know what to do with her if she lives.
Killed Abis to make him relevant one final time.
Killed Zanald, maybe cause they finally realised how bad he looked.
Killed Zeheart, cause they made him evil, made him throw away everything honorable about him and also cause to make Asemu get a spectacular fight.
Killed Obright, why? I don't know, maybe cause Diva was going to be blown up or something, or the delayed death flag.
Killed Deen, to give some angst...
And the last of the weird sand brothers, who dies here as well.

Apparently, they didn't even want a epilogue to show you how the survivors lived on, nope, kill them all so nothing is needed.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 08:18   Link #2958
Raysoul
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
^So you want to watch a war show without deaths? They are on war, whatever significance they have on the show, they can be killed anytime.
__________________
Gundam Age > 00 + Seed Combined
Raysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 08:23   Link #2959
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Killed Zanald, maybe cause they finally realised how bad he looked.
What?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 10:58   Link #2960
Meltyred
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raysoul View Post
^So you want to watch a war show without deaths? They are on war, whatever significance they have on the show, they can be killed anytime.
I rather they not blatantly tell us they really can't do anything with these many characters.... so they just kill them off.
I mean it's not hard making Fram defect to get Zeheart to his senses, noticing he was drunk on his power.
But nope, she has to suddenly lose her individuality and mindless allow herself to be killed.
By the voiced lines she had with Zeheart, I could tell that Zeheart was still hesitating at that point, but Fram basically told him to become batshit insane...

About Zanald, I just don't like big hairy gorilla men. He just seems so unlike a human...
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.