AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Old 2012-08-24, 15:27   Link #1581
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
BD case/DVD illustration is by the anime staff. The LE BD has a digipak illustrated by CUTEG as noted on the listing. Since this is a two part release for Hito it would make sense if Yui/Aoki would be on volume 2 continuing the image of the classroom.
That's a relief if true, but it still shows the lack of respect for the best couple in the whole show IMO.
Old 2012-08-24, 16:01   Link #1582
maximilianjenus
[E]

yeah, taichi and aoki.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 17:08   Link #1583
Snuffle
likes cute things

Location: Where all the cute and pretty silver hair girls are :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
That's a relief if true, but it still shows the lack of respect for the best couple in the whole show IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
yeah, taichi and aoki.
I guess that explains the argument in the preview.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 17:35   Link #1584
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudolicious View Post
http://i.imgur.com/Vu1Ui.jpg
Why is the best girl missing there?
There must be something wrong with your eyes, as the best girl is right there, smack in the middle!

...oh wait... there was a third girl, right? Her name was starting with "Yu", I think... Yuna? Yumi? Yuko? Nah... Well, since she locked herself up at home and thus pretty much removed herself from the series, I really can't remember her name anymore
Old 2012-08-24, 21:11   Link #1585
s07195
Distracted

Episode 8 preview is up.

EDIT: Totally ignored. T_T

Last edited by s07195; 2012-08-25 at 05:14.
s07195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 00:04   Link #1586
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
There must be something wrong with your eyes, as the best girl is right there, smack in the middle!

...oh wait... there was a third girl, right? Her name was starting with "Yu", I think... Yuna? Yumi? Yuko? Nah... Well, since she locked herself up at home and thus pretty much removed herself from the series, I really can't remember her name anymore
Maybe you mean Yui right. The girl with the brownish hair and the Love interest of Aoki, the one who kick Taichi in the balls.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 01:52   Link #1587
Jmac
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
yeah, taichi and aoki.
Lol gotta love the BL lovers, but I was actually alluding to Aoki x Yui, but hey, if the yaoi ship floats your boat more power to you
Old 2012-08-25, 02:13   Link #1588
Snuffle
likes cute things

Location: Where all the cute and pretty silver hair girls are :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Maybe you mean Yui right. The girl with the brownish hair and the Love interest of Aoki, the one who kick Taichi in the balls.
Ugh don't speak of that scene... I always skip over it now when I re-watch it.
I guess people tried so hard to forget that scene that they forgot the person as well.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 02:39   Link #1589
Jmac
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Ugh don't speak of that scene... I always skip over it now when I re-watch it.
I guess people tried so hard to forget that scene that they forgot the person as well.
I guess I'm the only one that cracked smile that scene. Especially I had that gut feeling at the time he was gonna switch back.
Old 2012-08-25, 07:33   Link #1590
kazzuya13

How come people thinks it's funny when someone got hit at the balls. To me when I something like that I always cover my balls by reflex. Cause I've already experience that sense of pain
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 08:19   Link #1591
Aqua Knight

Wonderful voice acting in episode 7 and overall.

Taichi & Inaban dialogue with Taichi's outburst was so intense, especially "You've let me down, Inaba"

Still, Yui is my favourite girl in the series as of now.
Old 2012-08-25, 12:08   Link #1592
HandofFate

Most non-confrontational episode yet in episode 8.
Everyone trying to keep their distance. Guess it goes with the theme, arc 1 was more of a physical theme imo, while arc 2 dealing with actions is more dealing with the mental/social issues between humans.

Wonder how the climax is gonna turn out. Episode 9 or 10 should be where it ends?

Yui is totally absent this arc by confining herself in her room since the beginning. Talk about inactive roles this arc.
The argument between Aoki and Taichi was interesting. It makes sense that Aoki felt something about not being able to help anyone at all during the personality switch episodes. Really hope Aoki gets his time to shine sooner or later. Right now, Fushima and that other guy in the class is taking all his screentime away.

Doesn't help that Aoki isn't in the same class as Inaba, Iori or Taichi. Anyone remember what class Yui is in?

Has Aoki even gotten one unleashed desire at all this entire arc? Even the one all the way at the very beginning when he tried to help Yui when she was getting arrested was kind of meh. It might have been an unleased, but i can see him getting himself involved just the same way.
Old 2012-08-25, 12:23   Link #1593
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

This episode got me to finally like the show again due to Taichi getting called out on his bullshit (albeit in a stupid "best friends arguing" sort of way rather than something more subtle) and that speech with the teacher (even though he ruined it with a stupid comedy act at the end). Still not into the show as much as everyone else though. The comedy is painfully unfunny, I don't care what happens to most of the characters, and the dialogue still goes into that stupid "high schoolers know everything" sort of mode, although thankfully, it's not as Whedon-esque as it used to be.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 12:41   Link #1594
Blaat
AS member for 10 years

The show admits Aoki is useless and proceeds to do nothing about it...
Old 2012-08-25, 12:42   Link #1595
Golos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Yui is totally absent this arc by confining herself in her room since the beginning. Talk about inactive roles this arc.
The argument between Aoki and Taichi was interesting. It makes sense that Aoki felt something about not being able to help anyone at all during the personality switch episodes. Really hope Aoki gets his time to shine sooner or later. Right now, Fushima and that other guy in the class is taking all his screentime away.
The next episode will hopefully give them more screen-time and let Aoki convince Yui to end her self-chosen isolation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Doesn't help that Aoki isn't in the same class as Inaba, Iori or Taichi. Anyone remember what class Yui is in?
She is in Aoki's class. Her absence hurts Aoki in multple ways.
Golos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 13:19   Link #1596
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Did anyone else have the suspicion that "Go-sensei" might have been Heartseed, trying a different tack to shake things up a little bit? I don't think so now, but I definitely wondered for a while.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 13:21   Link #1597
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yeah. That, or he switched while in the storage room.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 13:25   Link #1598
Sumeragi
Banned

For all those "Aoki is useless" people: It is likely something will happen in the next episode. Something pretty unconventional. After all, who will save Yui?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 13:25   Link #1599
ookamigirl

Yui still at home.... this is getting ridicules.
It was really hard on the rest of them.
Seems like it only caused more tension which lead to enhanced emotional reactions.
Sudden field trip announcement made things even more interesting.
Hope things get back to normal soon.

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 13:27   Link #1600
Haak
Haters Gonna Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Did anyone else have the suspicion that "Go-sensei" might have been Heartseed, trying a different tack to shake things up a little bit? I don't think so now, but I definitely wondered for a while.
Yep, I was thinking the same too. So much so that I was actually doubting that Sensei and Heartseed were two different entities.

I think this was another great episode. Their relationships are really starting to develop in a more smooth manner. For me Taichi's fight with Aoki was the highlight since it finally gave Aoki some much needed meaningful characterisation (And if the preview is anything to go by, it looks like they'll follow up on that too). But Sensei's comment about needing to fight with friends was insightful and touching.

Tags
body swapping, comedy, drama, romance, shounen, slice of life