AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-05, 09:37   Link #1821
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

The group was convinced that willpower and the help of friends could overcome a fit of desire, but we haven't seen that that is actually true. I don't believe it will be.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 19:24   Link #1822
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Maybe you meant Iori? Yui is the one who's facing away from the breast-groping.
Yeah, I did.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 05:07   Link #1823
TheEroKing
On a Break

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
Freebie :P
Images
Just because I thought this was funny
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
That's over 300kb, AS max limit is 100kb.
Old 2012-09-06, 05:20   Link #1824
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
That's over 300kb, AS max limit is 100kb.
Thanks for the info, still new to this, but still wanted to share nonetheless
Old 2012-09-08, 08:42   Link #1825
mayumi

looking forward to this episode.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 11:19   Link #1826
Lantern
Unamused

Spoiler for Episode 10:
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 11:53   Link #1827
Midonin
Last Engage

KokoCo 10 - Falling For the First Time

Thankfully, the drama level wasn't nearly as high as I was expecting it to be. If anything, the overriding theme of the episode seems to be that the power of friendship is stronger than many other forces, including gravity.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 11:56   Link #1828
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Spoiler for Episode 10:
Goddamn you, Lantern! You really got me with that pic of knife-wielding angry-faced Inaban.

Can’t wait to watch the translated episode .
Old 2012-09-08, 12:30   Link #1829
Haak
Forever Alone...

Well...that was resolved quicker than I expected it to be.

Can't say it's bad but somehow,..I was expecting more.

Though I guess that's been the staple point behind the drama in this show. That the character's problems aren't actually as bad as they think they are.

But still, even if it's meant to parallel with that message, I'm not really sure what to make of that cat scene...
Old 2012-09-08, 12:31   Link #1830
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Oh wow. This episode practically hit every single wrong button for me. I don't hate it as much as Episode 4, but I doubt anything can reach that level. Ignoring my problem with this show's comedy, the confrontation scene reminded me too much of the one in Shana and other shows that have done this kind of love triangle. It went on for over six minutes, it was overdramatic as hell, Taichi was barely involved in the episode despite the girls fighting over him, and that stupid "cat" scene was such an overdramatic buzzkill. Also, this was just a very anticlimactic way to end this arc. Did not enjoy at all.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 12:46   Link #1831
exs120
Uruchai Uruchai Uruchai

I did like this episode, but I though the last episode for Hito Random was better delivered. The drama there, while forced, felt a lot less so than this episode.

Both had Inaba kisses though, which is always a positive! Will every arc end with a kiss from Inaba?
exs120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 12:47   Link #1832
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Spoiler for Episode 10:
From here on out I'm getting ready for Dereban. I just wonder if my heart can take it.
Old 2012-09-08, 13:04   Link #1833
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

OMG my feels are out of control. They are going to burst out of my heart right now.
Love this show

He believes.
Even though he’s tired and one leg’s in the coffin, he believes.
He believes in his right fist,
in the path that his weapon creates,
in the scene when his weapon brutally hits the enemy’s body,
that his victory will bring about a wonderful future.
Kamijou Touma’s actions are based on trust.-

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 13:07   Link #1834
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
OMFG Inaban's character is amazing. I really love her character development. Best character in the anime. My favourite is still Nagase though, Inaban closely coming in second.
Old 2012-09-08, 13:21   Link #1835
Blonto

Iori is like Heartseed's walkie-talkie, the poor girl.

Well, that was a lot less dramatic than I thought it would be. Not much happened. Most of the episode was Iori basically telling "Sisters over dudes" to Inaba. I hoped she'd be a little more pissed. I really wish there were more consequences from the characters' actions because right now it feels like the author tries too hard to wrap everything up at the end of each arc. Like with body-switching, the gimmick wasn't used to its full potential.

I was never a fan of girls fighting each other for a guy's affection, especially when they completely disregard his choice in the process. Speaking of which, I feel the series is beginning to have too many persistent characters.

Low point of the episode was Inaba hitting Taichi like a bloody tsundere. And then he apologizes.
Blonto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 13:51   Link #1836
ookamigirl

The trip into nature was kinda nice change of scenery.
Inaba was all weird though.
Looks like she was really reacting to Taichi.
Nagase sure figured out Inaba's feelings pretty quick.
That Hearseed makes me sick with his twisted games.
Well, at least unleashed desires arc will be ending soon..

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 14:09   Link #1837
HandofFate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
The group was convinced that willpower and the help of friends could overcome a fit of desire, but we haven't seen that that is actually true. I don't believe it will be.
Yea, I don't buy it either. But if that's the mindset they're using to be able to get out of their room, I guess it works out in the end.
Old 2012-09-08, 14:11   Link #1838
Sakanaka Shouko

The episode was intense, Iori telling Himeko off was something good to see and Aki Toyosaki was amazing at this scene. Himeko kissing Taichi and getting really embarassed in the ending was just too cute and it was Miyuki Sawashiro's turn to be amazing.

I short, a wonderful episode.
Old 2012-09-08, 14:16   Link #1839
HandofFate

Episode 10.

hm, not sure how I feel in comparison to the conclusion of the last arc. Its a lot more normal, which I kind of like.

I like that Iori is the 'final fixer' of this arc being that she was the attention of the previous conclusing arc. I predict Inaban will be the final fixer for next arc if it follows a pattern.

Surprised to see Yui and Aoki there. I thought the curry trip was just for the one classroom organized by the class rep. alone, not an actual school function.

Iori proves again to be an even sharper person than Inaban. Also, her outburst at the end seemed to not be an 'episode' but her true feelings.

Even though she said she was fine with Inaban fighting her for Taichi, her last expression in the episode proves otherwise, and it seems she was once again using a mask to say what she thinks the other person wants to hear instead of her true desires.

Heartseed proves again to be the ultimate troll. Though he didn't do anything as extreme as with Iori. His trick on Inaban was gold. XFD. Was like "damn these characters need to stay away from high places"

Inaban steals the last scene of the arc again by taking a kiss from Taichi.

Final pairing should be:
Yui x Aoki
Inaban x Taichi

Iori x Class Rep Girl

Everything will be perfect.

Looking forward to the next arc, and seeing how they fit it all in 3 episodes.
Old 2012-09-08, 14:37   Link #1840
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakanaka Shouko View Post
The episode was intense, Iori telling Himeko off was something good to see and Aki Toyosaki was amazing at this scene. Himeko kissing Taichi and getting really embarassed in the ending was just too cute and it was Miyuki Sawashiro's turn to be amazing.

I short, a wonderful episode.
Those two earned their paychecks this week with the confrontation. In the hands of lesser talents, it could have been a train wreck, but they carried it off with conviction. Sawashiro has been tremendous from the start, even when her character has been less so.

I'm relieved to see Iori is no fool. In any other school anime, she'd need to see a dozen longing looks, three accidental almost-kisses, and a glimpse of Taichi's school photo tucked secretly in Inaba's day-planner before getting suspicious. However, because she's not an idiot, she's able to take an educated guess at what might be going on, and strikes oil.

It's not all roses this week, but I'm sure there will be pages of people discussing the less... inspiring scenes, to put it kindly, so I'll leave it to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonto View Post
Low point of the episode was Inaba hitting Taichi like a bloody tsundere. And then he apologizes.
This in particular drives me up the wall. Which is funny, because I'm completely fine with a girl physically punishing a guy when he's done something to deserve it (such as Taichi's utterly tactless blabbing about Himeko trying to hump him on the club table: Dumbass deserved a double-underhook piledriver for that) even though it's overused. But when there's no remotely justifiable reason for the assault, it's just infuriating.

As always, when it's good, Kokoro Connect is the best thing going, and when it isn't it's utterly pedestrian. My personal bias towards Himeko, and Nagase's rejection of the idiot ball made this week a pleasure for me to watch.

Last edited by ThereminVox; 2012-09-08 at 14:54.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body swapping, comedy, drama, romance, shounen, slice of life