AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-10, 08:30   Link #1961
TheEroKing
Version Zero
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 29
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 08:50   Link #1962
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
Hmmm... Didn't expect Watase to the one in the pic (I expected perhaps Inaban x Taichi). I, for one, suspect Fujishima's involvement, why else would Watase be so happy about being tied up?!
That's probably the implication

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

Hmmm... For some reason I've been seeing similar images of this rather often these days...

Its like someone is trying to guilt me or something...

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-09-10 at 09:01.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 08:59   Link #1963
Gohan78
Awakened One
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Northern Italy
Nice ending for the Kizu Random arc.
I only have a minor complaint about the lenght of Inaba's crying scene but I understand that she was letting out weeks of pent-up emotions.

Concerning her punch to Taichi, I interpreted it as "Taichi, you're too reckless! Do you realize how much I was worried?". It was an irrational but understandable act. I dislike female violence towards the MC when it's only motivated by petty jealousy or embarassment but in this case I can accept it.

I don't agree with those viewers who think that Taichi's character has not been explored enough.
It's true that he didn't do much in this arc's finale but we saw a lot of his ugly side in Kizu Random, when he scolded Inaba, fought with Aoki and even hurt Iori.
In episode 5 he already told us that the reason behind his White Knight persona is that he can't stand seeing people suffering. He'd rather take that suffering upon himself. Some viewers probably think that there must be some kind of trauma in Taichi's past that justifies his personality but that's not necessarily true.

Concerning the confession scene, I think that Taichi rejected Inaba like a true gentleman, saying that he appreciates her feelings but he's already in love with Iori. The "right now" part IMHO it's just a nuance of the Japanese language; it doesn't mean that he is unsure of his feelings for Iori.

Finally, for the people who were expecting a catfight between Iori and Inaba, I am glad that the writer didn't go that way. It would have left a bad taste in my mouth. I am aware that in real life it is next to impossible for two girls who are in love with the same guy to remain friends but I am willing to give the show some suspension of disbelief. Especially since Iori already showed a sign that she is not perfectly happy with the status quo.

Now, since Iori and Taichi's relationship has been put on hold until the resolution of the "unleashing of desires" situation, I am curious to see if they will officially become a couple next week. Of course I cheer for Inaban to triumph... Sawashiro-san is such a goddess.
__________________
Tibi, magnum Innominandum,
signa stellarum nigrarum
et bufaniformis Sadoquae sigilim.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 10:49   Link #1964
Nico87
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Norway
First volume of the Japanese BD/DVD release has been delayed for a month, in all likelihood related to the drama. Release was supposed to be 26/9 but has now been pushed back. Good choice in my opinion.
Nico87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 15:55   Link #1965
Zeross
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: france
himeko was so cure this ep i wanted to hug her.

i specialy loved the part when her voice start to burst when she speak to herself and start laugthing near the end. i realy felt her emotional outburst that was so much she couldn't speak straight. kudo to the seiyu for this one.
__________________
Zeross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 15:57   Link #1966
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hmmm... For some reason I've been seeing similar images of this rather often these days...

Its like someone is trying to guilt me or something...
*Sniff sniff*

"Chaos2Frozen no baka."

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 00:47   Link #1967
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeross View Post
himeko was so cure this ep i wanted to hug her.

i specialy loved the part when her voice start to burst when she speak to herself and start laugthing near the end. i realy felt her emotional outburst that was so much she couldn't speak straight. kudo to the seiyu for this one.
Himeko's seiyuu is Sawashiro Miyuki 沢城みゆき. Age 27, but she has been a seiyuu since she was 14 and won an audition to play Petit Charat in Di Gi Charat.

She is one of the seiyuus people say is a "real ability" seiyuu, rather than an idol seiyuu or a seiyuu who depends on the cuteness of her voice. Yuuki Aoi, who played Murasaki to her Shinkuro in Kurenai, more or less worships her. They have both won the seiyuu award as top seiyuu in a given year.

Some of her other well-known roles are Shinku in Rozen Maiden, Lag Seeing in Letter Bee, Celty in Durarara, and Kanbaru in Bakemonogatari. Huge range, obviously, although you can just about always recognize her voice. She is also in a live theatre group. She is known to be smart and have a bit of a sharp tongue, so I can't help thinking she's perfect for Himeko, lol.

__________________
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-09-11 at 01:10.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:17   Link #1968
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Images
Cuties
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:21   Link #1969
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Sweet ^

I would love a Celty, Kanbaru and Himeko line up together.

No wonder why Kanbaru voice was so appealing and Celty is a given (everyone preferences).
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:41   Link #1970
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
She is known to be smart and have a bit of a sharp tongue, so I can't help thinking she's perfect for Himeko, lol.
She's the ideal choice to play the 'cool mature beauty' roles.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Images
Cuties
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I don't think there's a reference right ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 10:50   Link #1971
Forsaken_Infinity
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United States of America
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Forsaken_Infinity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
She's the ideal choice to play the 'cool mature beauty' roles.
? Kanbaru isn't a "cool mature beauty" and I would like to argue that neither is Himeko. You say it yourself. She is more otome than she lets on The Seiyuu on topic here is probably the one with the biggest range, at least among the ones I know of (and I don't know many because I don't care for voice acting for the most part as long as it's not awful).

Just logged in to say that Miyuki-San's best role (for me) was in a little-known (outside Japan, that is) video game by the name of Dangan Ronpa. There's a LP of it somewhere in somethingawful and I believe there is a thread in animesuki about it too. I can't say what her role is because that would spoil it ;_;. Please don't search for it either as the game is very easy to spoil and you will be spoiled if you look info about it. Just go read the LP (and/or play the game if you can). The LP has videos etc. linked and heed witness to her amazing performance. I can tell you that the antagonist of the game is the cutest teddy ever voiced by the old lady who voiced Doraemon for decades though!
__________________
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 16:18   Link #1972
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
? Kanbaru isn't a "cool mature beauty" and I would like to argue that neither is Himeko. You say it yourself. She is more otome than she lets on The Seiyuu on topic here is probably the one with the biggest range, at least among the ones I know of (and I don't know many because I don't care for voice acting for the most part as long as it's not awful).
Just because I said she's ideal to play that certain role, doesn't mean she can't play anything else good- That includes lesbian basketball players that might be bisexuals.

Also, Himeko is that "cool mature beauty"; just because she's a young girl when in love doesn't change the fact that her usual personality is that calm and assertive character.

Which btw, even Celty had her otome moments when in love.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 16:20   Link #1973
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Inaban is an Ice Princess with a Hot Heart.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 16:30   Link #1974
Dawnstorm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Austria
However you classify her, she's the main attraction of Kokoro Connect. (Or so I say.)
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 16:49   Link #1975
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnstorm View Post
However you classify her, she's the main attraction of Kokoro Connect. (Or so I say.)
So say we all.
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 18:13   Link #1976
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
So say we all.
Or not....
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 22:58   Link #1977
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 27
Cry out, and have a good day.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 23:57   Link #1978
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين


I'm completely fine with otome-mode Inaba But her pairing with Taichi has rendered the romantic pull between them meaningless to me, so I just watch for Inaba
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 00:44   Link #1979
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
An Otome Inaba is fine too.




But Iori has a better idea: Meganekko Inaban!

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 01:04   Link #1980
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anywhere I can draw inspiration from
Age: 32
cute pic of the girls
__________________
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
body swapping, comedy, drama, romance, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.