AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-28, 07:24   Link #1
Moonlith

Belly and thigh focussed Ecchi

I love Ecchi, but every time I watch one it seems to be consistantly focussed on only one bodypart: The breasts. Alright, and sometimes panties.

My point is, I'd be curious to hear if anyone knows of any anime, or even single scenes in anime, that focus more on the belly or thighs (who can resist a woman's legs?) in terms of ecchi-fun, instead of breasts.

I also like Ryona, so things like Ikki Tousen had potential for me. Unfortunately like so many fighting animes it seemed more focussed on magical attacks rather than actual fun -fighting-, and its ecchi level didn't rise above (or below) a hint of breasts. But I think a decent example of what's more up my alley would be that moment Kanu found herself captured and one of her captors jabbed a staff into her belly.

Queen's Blade was a major let-down for me as its its battles consistantly came down to "Kamehameha beaaaaam!". The lead's constant whining and thinking didn't interest me in the slightest either, and considering it's "ecchi" was little more than showing asses and breasts, yeah, it wasn't it for me.

Agent Aika is something I really enjoyed. Yeah it's panty/ass/mound focussed but it did consistantly show lovely thigh.

Animes like Kaibutsu Oujo and Magical Pokaan I ended up watching exclusively because Riza and Liru respectively happened to don nice belly-accenting outfits. Sure in the end I'm a bit disappointed that nothing actually -happens- to it, but it's still fun to watch for that reason alone.

Tatakau Shisho's Noloty getting harmlessly punched in the belly by Arkit is a scene I enjoyed tons.

I'm not necessarily looking for violence, that's a plus, but any anime or even any scene (regardless the anime's actual genre) that contains a bit of focus on belly / thigh things I'd be curious to hear about, regardless if it's only nicely animated and on blatant display due to a choice of outfit, or a character distinctively focussing on it in one way or another. Tickling, teasing, groping, abusing, holding on to, stabbing, or even a character just looking and / or commenting on another character's thighs/belly, or taunting, no matter how nice, crude, weird or extreme, anything works. (Who doesn't like scenes where a character accidentally trips and finds him/herself with his/her face inbetween another character's thighs? ^^)

Last edited by Moonlith; 2011-10-28 at 08:28.
Old 2011-10-28, 07:47   Link #2
RWBladewing
Elderly "Love Live!" Fan

You may want to check out Highschool of the Dead and Kampfer if you haven't seen those yet. I can think of one scene in HotD especially that involves some "inventive" bullet-dodging and is probably right up your alley. Kampfer might not be as ecchi as you're looking for but the camera tends to focus on the girls thighs a LOT.
Old 2011-10-28, 12:16   Link #3
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

It's certainly not ecchi (though OVA 1 is pretty close) but believe it or not Fairy Tail is a feast for the eyes when it comes to this particular fetish. I especially like Lucy in this regard, but there should be a girl for any set of tastes.
Old 2011-10-28, 14:28   Link #4
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Believe me, it's not a fetish; this guy just got an excellent spirit of observation.
Old 2011-11-01, 07:12   Link #5
Moonlith

Hi guys, small update

Highschool of the Damned I already watched, or rather, I began skipping through it. I honestly really liked how they tried to outright mix the ecchi into the outright violence. Aside from that the animation on its own is droolworthy. (wouldn't mind hearing about anime with similar animation styles either )

Kampfer I likewise already watched, and it was okayish. Thanks for the suggestions though

Fairy tail was actually on my list of still-need-to-watch. I agree that it is DEFINATELY not ecchi but Lucy indeed has a nice body ^^ You rarely see girls in anime with notable hips like that without them being over the top. I'm actually enjoying it for its humor and music a lot, not so much for its ecchi content :P The few times it does contain a bit of ecchi or hints of it, it seems driven on humor - which is honestly not a bad thing, I like it. Just, of course, wishing there was more of it :P

Quote:
Believe me, it's not a fetish; this guy just got an excellent spirit of observation
It's a fetish
Old 2011-11-01, 11:57   Link #6
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Old 2011-11-01, 13:05   Link #7
totoum
Gamer

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Did you say thighs?

Then I think the currently airing ben-to is what you're looking for.

That anime has not only pleased leg fetishists,it's also turned people into leg fetishists

There's also a focus on breasts.
Old 2011-11-02, 23:49   Link #8
Rethice
Kingslayer

Send a message via AIM to Rethice Send a message via MSN to Rethice
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Did you say thighs?

Then I think the currently airing ben-to is what you're looking for.

That anime has not only pleased leg fetishists,it's also turned people into leg fetishists

There's also a focus on breasts.
Dem stockings. *drools*
Old 2011-11-03, 00:16   Link #9
Tempester
AS's "Love Live!" Fanatic

Yumekui Merry has a lot of focus and detail on the eponymous character's exposed midriff. Her outfit also shows her thighs quite well. This is primarily a fantasy action manga that takes place in dreams, but there is some fanservice. Make sure you read the manga and don't watch the inferior anime.
- - - - -
Recently completed anime:
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Zettai Shougeki: Platonic Heart
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (1993 OVA)
Girls und Panzer: Kore ga Hontou no Anzio-sen Desu!
Sakura Trick
Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season
Old 2011-11-03, 01:35   Link #10
Undertaker

The problem is the focusing on thigh and belly, that type of series is hard to find.

I guess you can try History's Strongest Disciple Kenich, that series feature quite a few thigh scene, although it still got it's shares of huge breasts.

BTW, speaking of thigh, while no an echii anime, the opening seconds of Tora Dora's 1st opening song it still one of the best shot leg/stocking scene ever in anime IMO.