AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-01, 13:16   Link #1
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Dead Tube (Kitakawa Touta)

From Kawa Scans:

Distributing thrilling videos in secret!! A school game that puts life and death on the line!!

Spoiler for Cover:

Discuss it if you wanna have a go at it.

Edit: My mistake, the author is Mikoto Yamaguchi, so if anyone can fix that up top, I'd appreciate it.
Old 2014-11-01, 13:38   Link #2
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Another Mikoto Yamaguchi mindf**k thriller. Oh god. Was did I get myself into?

Well I do admit I'm intrigued by what I've seen. We've got two "perverted" protagonists and they're playing a death game for thrills and survival. I wonder if they're more players like Mashiro and Machiya participating and what are the rules and the warnings the game gives to players.

Well all we can do is wait and see what happens next. This series reminds me of another series I started reading only the characters and concept was a bit different.
Old 2014-11-01, 15:04   Link #3
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Another Mikoto Yamaguchi mindf**k thriller. Oh god. Was did I get myself into?

Well I do admit I'm intrigued by what I've seen. We've got two "perverted" protagonists and they're playing a death game for thrills and survival. I wonder if they're more players like Mashiro and Machiya participating and what are the rules and the warnings the game gives to players.

Well all we can do is wait and see what happens next. This series reminds me of another series I started reading only the characters and concept was a bit different.
I'll admit, when I saw that Touta was gonna do the character designs, I went like, hmm, I wonder if he'll up his game after Seishun Pop, and he did, well played.
Old 2014-11-02, 14:19   Link #4
Esclair

Pretty intriguing first 2 chapters. Not to mention quite sexy too
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 15:28   Link #5
Sejuro
Ghost Member

It caught my interested, but unfortunately after viewing raws up to chapter 5, I'm quite dissatisfied with the future development. Nonetheless, I will give it a chance to redeem itself in my eyes with a few more chapters.
Sejuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 12:12   Link #6
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
I hate manga sites sometimes. I register to watch a series and it never updates me on whether or not that respective series has been updated. None the less... I'm here to announce that chapter 4 of this series has been scanlated and released!
Spoiler for Chapter 4:

I sense blood and it's not good. Wonder how the next chapter is going to play out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I'll admit, when I saw that Touta was gonna do the character designs, I went like, hmm, I wonder if he'll up his game after Seishun Pop, and he did, well played.
I agree. There are a few instances when H-artists can draw good characters and use them for good stories or potentially good ones. I feel like some could do without though...like Hisasi for example.
Old 2014-11-27, 13:22   Link #7
Breimoon

I am going to say only one thing.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 19:42   Link #8
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I hate manga sites sometimes. I register to watch a series and it never updates me on whether or not that respective series has been updated. None the less... I'm here to announce that chapter 4 of this series has been scanlated and released!
Spoiler for Chapter 4:

I sense blood and it's not good. Wonder how the next chapter is going to play out.

I agree. There are a few instances when H-artists can draw good characters and use them for good stories or potentially good ones. I feel like some could do without though...like Hisasi for example.
Takeda Hiromatsu and Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa) is another example of this. Though the latter's Iinazuke Kyoutei isn't as annoying as the former's Maken-Ki, it's one of those stories that you're just like, you know? Just make a version of what you're good at of this story and just stop.